Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One (24292 Views)

Emmanuel, Liquorose Step Out Together After Her Loved-Up Photos With Cross / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by WNRblog: 6:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Actress Tonto Dikeh has cried out over the death of a loved one, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Friday, the mother of one said that God put her through the worst forgetting she is only human.

Lamenting, she wrote: "I can’t describe the pain I feel. Not just for loss but for the gap btw childhood and the future!! It’s sad to say God loves to see his BEST soldiers by his right side than here…

“May God give every grieving family the strength to grow above their pain!! GOD PUTS ME THRU THE WORSE FORGETTING I AM ONLY HUMAN….BUT I GUESS ILL HOLD ON TO THE WORDS THAT FAILED ME…RIP TO THE SWEETEST SOUL I KNOW.”

Although the actress did not reveal who she lost, it was reported that her stepmother died some days ago.

Born into a family of seven from Obio-Akpor in Rivers State, the 36-year-old lost her mother when she was three years old. She was raised by her stepmother.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZRbMF8o41B/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by JuanJO(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
H
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by inoki247: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Cry untop social media...

You dey find Social Media Handkerchief or what....

54 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by Dozis: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by polite2(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sorry madam

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by Badguy77(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Stupid celebs

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by Authoreety: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
And ds will make frontpagr
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by ORAFA(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kpele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by MrJames007: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Where’s the cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by FuckSilly: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
DEATH is natural
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by Jh0wsef(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Lol. This topic made me rush to see tears and catarrh all over. But guess what? I saw a face beat and a candle left for us by the OP to puzzle together and play out the scenario in our heads

Nice prank OP

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Rip to the dead
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by Chijeep(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
I'm not surprised

Anything about Tonto Dike is nothing but a disturbance to my liking, it doesn't make sense at all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by Humanace: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
may the lord grant her strength.....never easy loosing a loved one, regardless of who you are
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by Chydoohh: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sorry ooo! Don't start this year with tears again oo in J N A
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by MOHSHESHI(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
RIP TO D DEAD

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by Lovelife433(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sorry for your lost. We love u always @nairaland.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by sodaxo7094: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sorry for the loss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by Hdhdhd(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Oh, she was raised by her stepmom. No wonder she was not well brought up. Always having sex with different men

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by gambia(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by sabreal: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
MrJames007:
Where’s the cry

Na yeyebritin cry

Heavy make up don cover am
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by gambia(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Clout chasing is real.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by money121(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by OloshoMan: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Emotional damage
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by Jerryherd: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sorry to her... RIP to the dead
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by totor75769: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
To lose love ones no easy at all o,you will not cry again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by kingsceemark(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Badguy77:
Stupid celebs

Oga Comrade be calming down please, don't take it personal, she just lost her loved one, OK?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by greenie77: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hdhdhd:
Oh, she was raised by her stepmom. No wonder she was not well brought up. Always having sex with different men

And you are convinced that you are okay?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One by basty: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tonto Dike,
People are taking advantage of your weakness, you are not bad than any of your peers. Please God loves you. You are just at the receiving end, they are playing on your emotions.
Most people calling you names are worse than you.
Tonto, take hearth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Officially Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment (PHOTO) / Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos / Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.