Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,130 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp (830 Views)

Whatsapp Grp For Fish Farmers 07035077624 / Cashew Nut/export/baya/sela Grp / Noilers Farming Business Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by farmsocio: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello all, we are starting a premium Telegram group for everything agribusiness.

This group is for those involved in all forms of agribusiness or who are interested and planning to go into agriculture.

Here you'll get a chance to network, market, sell, learn and collaborate with other farmers and agribusiness owners.

Timely info, updates, training, tools and resources will be shared so as to keep you up to date with the happenings and opportunities in the agric business space.

To join our Farmers group please send your interest to join the group to the WhatsApp number: 09035592343

Note: If you drop your number here, there is a high chance you may not be added to the group.

Also always check the last message below for any latest update.

Thank you and may 2022 be good to your agro/farming business.
Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by farmsocio: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hey guys,

I wanted to make it easy for you to join by sharing the link here.

But it seems nairaland don't allow that.

They keep making the link I share invalid, so I had to remove the link from nairaland.

So just send a message via WhatsApp to the number above to get added.

Thank you.
Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by farmsocio: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hey guys

Happy weekend to you

It only takes a few moment to send in your interest to join our engaging agribusiness group.

Don't sleep on this and have a great day.

Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by farmsocio: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
We share agribusiness opportunities:

Would you like to learn how to start an hydroponic business? You can learn from the best in Nigeria and maybe west Africa as a whole.

Trainer: Samson Ogbole, google him and see for yourself.

However I can't share the link to register here because of nairaland rules.

The training is free but you may have to come down to Lagos just in case you are not based in Lagos.

Send me a message on WhatsApp 09035592343.

You will be added to our telegram group/you get access to the hydroponics business training link.

Early registration for the training below is important if you are to be considered. Don't sleep on this.

Work and Learn 16.0

Epe, Lagos state

7th to 11th February

Learn how to setup greenhouses
Learn how to setup hydroponics system
Learn how grow tomatoes and pepper in hydroponics

Free of charge

If you are not on Telegram, download the app on Google play store or on the iphone app store.

Join us today
Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by farmsocio: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hey guys kindly look forward to the launching of our first ever podcast talking about agribusiness Success on "Anchor" this Saturday 05/02/22

Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by farmsocio: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Are you interested in Snail Farming?

This is to inform the good people of Lagos State that the *Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture* is organizing a comprehensive training on SNAIL FARMING for Lagos State youths between the *AGES of 22 - 35 (MALE) and 22 - 40 (FEMALE)*. 

To register, visit: https:///3elJuUp8a7

The link above might not work because of nairaland rules. If it doesn't, then send me a message on WhatsApp 09035592343.

Not compulsory for you join our group, but will definitely be glad to have you onboard.

Post-secondary education will be an added advantage. Application closes on 11th February, 2022.

For enquiries, please contact: The Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Agriculture: Ministry of Agriculture, Block 23, Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja.

NOTE: REGISTRATION IS STRICTLY ONLINE.

Nike Sodipo
Assistant Director
Public Affairs Unit
Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by farmsocio: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
No new update today but you can join our farmers group today. That is where it's happening.
Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by farmsocio: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Our podcast titled Agribusinesses Success with Kelly!

Launches tomorrow on Anchor, spotify, Google podcast, Apple podcast etc.

Link will be shared on our farmers group.

Link will be shared here as well, although I am not certain the link will work on nairaland.

Join us in our farmers/agribusiness telegram group today.

Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by farmsocio: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hey...�

We finally launched our "Agribusiness Success with Kelly" podcast today.

In today's segment I introduced d podcast nd then I talked about d principle of Vision and it's relevance to business in the first episode.

I added episode 2 as bonus for this week because of the launching.

Only one episode per week after today. And only one assignment per week for you to implement in ur business as well.

�‍♂In episode 2 I talked about d principle of giving structure to ur business and the principle of learning to sell.

Each episode has case a study With action point or assignment for you to execute in ur business.�‍�

�‍♂We try to make each episode not longer than 10minutes. We designed it like that because we value ur time.

�‍♂ All you have to do is get a notepad, listen for about 10minutes, get d info, get the lessons, jolt it down in ur notepad. And execute d weekly assignment on ur business.

I promise you that you will see changes on your business.�

See the link to the podcast below

https://anchor.fm/akpomedaye-o-kelly/episodes/Introducing-Agribusiness-Success-with-Kelly-e1cb6tr

You can also listen on Anchor, Spotify, Google podcast etc.

I hope it works here

If It doesn't, then reach out on WhatsApp and let me know if you want to join our agribusiness group or you just want the link to the podcast. Whichever you is fine smiley

WhatsApp 09035592343

Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Post deleted as requested.
Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by farmsocio: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Please create your own thread and on the right category
MZGproperties:
PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE @ Alaro, Iraye-Oke, Epe, Lagos state. (627.087 SQ.MTS) GREAT DEAL!!!
•Price: ₦1,700,000
•Land size: 627.087 SQ.MTS
•Location: behind Alaro community high school. Iraye-Oke, Epe, Lagos state
•Documents available:
-Family receipt
-Deed of assignment
-Survey
Fast developing environment. 25min drive to LASU Epe branch. 15 min drive to Sagamau-Benin express way (Lagos joining point).
25min drive to Ibadan-Ijebu Igbo Rd. Purchase from direct owner. The land is fenced on all sides, no gate. For more details contact.

MZGproperties
call / whatsapp: 08023968367
Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by farmsocio: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
MZGproperties:
PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE @ Alaro, Iraye-Oke, Epe, Lagos state. (627.087 SQ.MTS) GREAT DEAL!!!
•Price: ₦1,700,000
•Land size: 627.087 SQ.MTS
•Location: behind Alaro community high school. Iraye-Oke, Epe, Lagos state
•Documents available:
-Family receipt
-Deed of assignment
-Survey
Fast developing environment. 25min drive to LASU Epe branch. 15 min drive to Sagamau-Benin express way (Lagos joining point).
25min drive to Ibadan-Ijebu Igbo Rd. Purchase from direct owner. The land is fenced on all sides, no gate. For more details contact.

MZGproperties
call / whatsapp: 08023968367
Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 09, 2022
.[quote author=farmsocio post=110041363][/quote]
Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 09, 2022
Oh I'm sorry, post deleted. You can now delete your quote as well.
farmsocio:
Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by farmsocio: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2022
Join us today
Re: Farming Business Opportunities, Collaboration, Training, Networking Telegram Grp by farmsocio: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Another opportunity for you today

Are you an experienced cassava #farmer with at least 5 hectares? Join the #IITAGoSeed outgrower program where we provide the stems and buy the stems back. #Farm management is your responsibility & entire root is yours.

Register here: https:///jpitPEDW4w

If the link above doesn't work, please chat me up so that I send it to you directly.

Join our group today

Pls note, it's a Telegram group

Cheers...

(1) (Reply)

Imota Rice Mill May Crash Rice Prices From Dec 2022 / Are You A Catfish Farmer Or Intend Going Into Catfish Farming??? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.