Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 (5992 Views)

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / Photos:meet The Contestants For Miss Ait 2015 / Wait O... Have You Met The Contestants For Mr Teen Nigeria 2012??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by nwaigbomg(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2011
it will be nice if you don't post any comment untill i finish posting all the 34 photos

Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by nwaigbomg(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2011
m

Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by nwaigbomg(m): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2011
m

Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by nwaigbomg(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2011

Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by nwaigbomg(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2011

Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by nwaigbomg(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2011

Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by nwaigbomg(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2011

Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by nwaigbomg(m): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2011

Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by nwaigbomg(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2011
Photos courtesy of Bella Naija

Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by nwaigbomg(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2011
thanks for your patience,
you can now comment on the photos
what do think about the contestants?
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by kabba7(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2011
These pictures I see here are of Ibo women  half NAKED claiming to be from Adamawa, Kogi, Benue, Kwara, Ekiti, Ondo,etc why can't they claim where they actually come from and stop disgracing the cultures of others. Ibos can promote their culture and not neccesarily draging others by false claims. Its a shame
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by kabba7(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2011
These pictures I see here are of Ibo women  half NAKED claiming to be from Adamawa, Kogi, Benue, Kwara, Ekiti, Ondo,etc why can't they claim where they actually come from and stop disgracing the cultures of others. Ibos can promote their  culture and not neccesarily draging others by false claims. Its a shame
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by olapluto(m): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2011
Same sentiments kabba7. I think its an insult on other cultures and a complete farce! The whole thing stinks from head to toe. I think it should be the winner of MBG in each state meeting in the national final. To me, this looks like girls from one campus in the east all went in and slept with one of the organisers. I am particularly offended and I think Nigerians should just ignore this 'igbo girl's contest'.
I mean how will a 'Kelechi' really represent Osun state? Does she know of yeye osun? Its going to be very boring at the end of the day with 30 igbo girls out of 34 9ja states.
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by edoyad(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2011
kabba7:

These pictures I see here are of Ibo women  half unclothed claiming to be from Adamawa, Kogi, Benue, Kwara, Ekiti, Ondo,etc why can't they claim where they actually come from and stop disgracing the cultures of others. Ibos can promote their  culture and not neccesarily draging others by false claims. Its a shame    
Benue girl is actually from Benue, Igochie is a 100% Idoma name, i like her dark skin too. Miss Abuja is not pretty at all, i wonder how she won the FCT. My pick is Miss Bayelsa, though she could do without the fake hair hanging on her head .
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by PhysicsMHD(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2011
Make up really does wonders. I saw the original pictures in another thread and most of the women looked slightly above average at best, but these pictures are definitely better.

That said, Chantelle Unachukwu still looks ugly as hell and has no business being in a beauty contest.

Tessy Maduko, Grace Ndamm, Ngwu Oganna Linda also have no business being there.

Josephine Igochie can't be the most beautiful woman in Benue, and certainly not Nigeria. Hopefully this is just a bad pic.  undecided

Obioma Isiwu's head looks funny. grin The hairstyle isn't helping.

I think Chidebe Joyce would probably win if it was just based on looks.  She has great eyes. Her or Menkiti Sylvia, Kome Osalor, Gbemisola Shotade, Gabriella Ndu, or Metu Kelechi.
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by PhysicsMHD(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2011
Women that are not Igbo are also representing states that their ancestors are not indigenous to either: Sophie Gemal (or is Gemal an Ijaw name?), Kome Osalor, Gbemisola Shotade, Awefada Ovoke, and Olamide Aroguma. So I don't know what the Igbo complaints are for. For all you know Gbemisola Shotade or Olamide Aroguma could be from Osun.
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by MrGlobe(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2011
Hmmm, so na the most beautiful girls for Nigeria be this? Wowo Nigerian Girls. After I watch Miss USA come see this, e be like the opposite. Smh. Anyway bayeelsa suppose win for the lol.
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2011
If I catch you Florentina Nneka Agu(Rivers) and that Ekiti babe, hmmm!! Gonna chop u like biscuits.
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2011
my vote would go for #26: she is the only one with real hair!
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2011
The gals are not so bad just that the names do not match most of the states.
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by agitator: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2011
ola_pluto:

Same sentiments kabba7. I think its an insult on other cultures and a complete farce! The whole thing stinks from head to toe. I think it should be the winner of MBG in each state meeting in the national final. To me, this looks like girls from one campus in the east all went in and slept with one of the organisers. I am particularly offended and I think Nigerians should just ignore this[b] 'igbo girl's contest'.[/b]
I mean how will a 'Kelechi' really represent Osun state? Does she know of yeye osun? Its going to be very boring at the end of the day with 30 igbo girls out of 34 9ja states.

Not igbo contest it is more like yoruba, igbo, and hausa (middle belt). you have to give it to the igbos, next they will be claiming all those states as igbo states. lipsrsealed
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by sofadj(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2011
up v26 she won
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by Jakumo(m): 5:09am On Nov 09, 2011
Nwaigbo those women are just stunning.   Who cares if they are ALL of ndiigbo ancestry,and yet claim to be from other parts of Nigeria.   They are felony sexy, and I would give up my life savings for the privilege of biting any of them on the asz cheeks, and being dragged to death as they walk along.

Holy smokes, there is not one of those amazing women that does not agitate my trouser trout in a most disconcerting way.   Now then, down to business.  How soon can we expect you to post those all important bikini shots ?  Don't delay those bikini shots, dude, for history will never forgive you if you neglect to post them for our education, edification and titillation.

There is a god, after all. I have to agree with your impeccable taste, Sofa-dj. V26 is seriously alluring, but V14 is not far behind.
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by Onlytruth(m): 5:42am On Nov 09, 2011
lolz! Jakumo Never ever ever fail me! grin cool
Re: Brand New Photos Of 34 Contestants For Mbgn 2011 by tashanja(m): 2:01am On Nov 19, 2011
Yeah, the whole thing (representation) stinks and lacks authenticity and quite frankly many of the girls also are below par. sad

(1) (Reply)

Latest Senator Styles For Men In 2022 / This Man Spent $75k For Transgender, See The Funny Looking Woman He Turned Into / The Afro Mohawk Vs The Classic 360 Waves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.