Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

What A Love!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Love!!!!! (154 Views)

A Love Letter: From A Loving Father To His Prodigal Son Who Left Home / Pastor Asks Man To Sing A Love Song For His Wife, He Sang 'Up Jesus, Down Satan / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Love!!!!! by pedrozone15(m): 12:54am On Jan 30, 2022
The Bible says, "for GOD commended HIS love towards us in that while we were yet sinners CHRIST died for us."
We were all guilty of sin before GOD. We all had failed to keep at least one of the commandments of GOD and the bible says that if we fail to keep just one of the commandments then we are guilty of all. We deserved hell, but JESUS came to pay the price for our sins.
This is because HE loves us dearly and wouldn't want us to go to hell.
Some people may say they have always been good and upright from their mother's womb but the bible says that the righteousness of man is as a filthy rag before GOD.
Hosea 6:6 says;
"I want your constant love, not your animal sacrifices. I would rather have my people know me than burn offerings to me."
GOD wants to have a cordial relationship with you and I. He loves us more the we can comprehend.
He is coming soon folks. Would you accept his sacrifice at the cross?
Repent now and make HIM your Lord and saviour.
If you were a Christian but probably due to pressures and pleasures of this world you left the faith, you can still come back to HIM. He is ever waiting.
He said, "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28).
Remember HE loves you and beckons you to come to HIM.
GOD bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Parables In Pidgin, Audio Dramatic. Title - The Old Wine In The New Wine Skin. / The One Thing That Discourage You The Most From Attending Church. / How Can You Know God Personally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.