Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth (518 Views)

See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) / The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses / Egbere (diminutive Gnome) And The Mystical Mat Of Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by Eyecleanser44(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2022
As shared by BBC NEWS AFRICA....

how a certain man from Ghana used the mystical book of psalms to attain wealth with grace....

he was interviewed by BBC NEWS AFRICA and he said.....

my name is sammy Kofi and am based in Accra Ghana...

i once lived in Nigeria sokoto to be precised to do business of groundnut supply to Ghana but i don't make much money to cover my expenses...

i have been in this business for 8 years now....

when i went to Nigeria as usual there is this little boy that helps me run errands and i pay him everyday....

he also has a little sister about 12 years old that some times helps me pack my things....

i was a little bit experienced with the Nigerian culture and i respect myself always as a foreigner that abides fully to the law of the land....

my last visit made me went online through a cyber cafe to check for the new export guidelines on how to metigate my goods.....

i suddenly stumbled on a certain Nigerian offering a spiritual eBook and all....

my instinct wanted me to check on it and it read the mystical book of psalms....

i quickly called the number with my Nigerian line and the man responded....

then i booked for it and paid the same day...

i started using the book immediately....

before i went back to Ghana i strolled around to see what i can buy more to take back home with me.....

when i saw a big white sack inside a bush not that far from the express road....

i first taught it was manure they used for farming but to my amazement it was a sack full of money....

i was so electrified and happy!

but i let no one know of my great fortune....

i quickly ordered for a taxi and i took it home fully covered with me...

my plot was to help the less privilege and orphans with it......

i did the best i could and managed the rest to myself....

since then i have invested so much of the money in my groundnut business and i have employed close to 300 Nigerian workers......

i now own hectares of groundnut farmlands instead of buying again from farmers there....

my life changed for good between just 3 days of using the book....

my brothers from Ghana are doing fine now and i pray things continue to be fine with them....

a certain unknown man like me from Ghana is now a multimillionaire here in Nigeria.....

at first my mother never believed me until she saw how i came back and bought her a new mansion....

i never believed the book will work for me but right now am a living testimony to it....

thanks from sammy Kofi Accra Ghana.......

As shared by BBC NEWS AFRICA...

the seller of the said book is a Nigerian and hides between the creeks of Lagos state...

the mystical book of psalms are Angelic prayers and booklets containing magical ways to call on GOD.......

the book can clear your ways in an instant and everyone that have ordered for the eBook soft copy online are testimonies to it....

the Ebook is sold for just #10,000 Naira only....

to order for it all you need is to call this phone number ***0*8*1*654*2*6*4*9*6******

All our dreams can come through if we have the courage to pursue them...

the next testimony is about how a certain girl from ogun state used the mystical book of psalms to attain wealth through selling jewelries, cloths and shoes....

Did you know that many pastors use the mystical books of psalm?
why not try it today to see the magic it brings to your life.......

As shared by BBC NEWS AFRICA.....

1 Share

Re: How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by Eyecleanser44(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2022
Did you know that many pastors use the mystical books of psalm? why not try it today to see the magic it brings to your life.......
Re: How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by Eyecleanser44(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2022
the Ebook is sold for just #10,000 Naira only....
to order for it all you need is to call this phone number ***0*8*1*654*2*6*4*9*6******
the next testimony is about how a certain girl from ogun state used the mystical book of psalms to attain wealth through selling jewelries, cloths and shoes....
Re: How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by sreamsense: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2022
If you can use it to get sack full of money, why waiting to collect N10,000 each to make money yourself. You could have used the same book by yourself to get one dangote truck full of money and distribute the book for free to individual without waiting for them to pay you N10,000 each contribution.

I will advise you to distribute this book to your family members first and when all of them use the book and become richer than dangote in Forbe's yearly ranking; then same BBC will convince government and rich people in the society to buy multiple copies of this book and distribute to poor among them so you will not need to worry about selling per unit. For me, energy used to frame up story can be channeled to learn better legal and tangible vocation

[]testing something

3 Likes

Re: How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by Chinehz(f): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2022
sreamsense:
If you can use it to get sack full of money, why waiting to collect N10,000 each to make money yourself. You could have used the same book by yourself to get one dangote truck full of money and distribute the book for free to individual without waiting for them to pay you N10,000 each contribution.

I will advise you to distribute this book to your family members first and when all of them use the book and become richer than dangote in Forbe's yearly ranking; then same BBC will convince government and rich people in the society to buy multiple copies of this book and distribute to poor among them so you will not need to worry about selling per unit. For me, energy used to frame up story can be channeled to learn better legal and tangible vocation
Woooo!!! You've said it all cheesy cheesy
Mystical books indeed angry

1 Like

Re: How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by sorextee(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2022
I need to see the BBC broadcast of Sammy kifi abi wetin be him name.
Re: How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by TheRealOwner(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2022
The seller is so poor and ignorant he can't advertise properly. Go and advertise on CNN or sponsor AFCON like rich people do

Stay there looking for #10,000 to scam from people

If you contact this guy, you deserve to scammed and even jailed
Re: How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by Eyecleanser44(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
TheRealOwner:
The seller is so poor and ignorant he can't advertise properly. Go and advertise on CNN or sponsor AFCON like rich people do

Stay there looking for #10,000 to scam from people

If you contact this guy, you deserve to scammed and even jailed

i have noticed when people see things they really cant afford cheaply they tend to call it all scam..

my advice for you is to put your money where your mouth is..

please why not kindly read and move on rather than been insultive
Re: How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by Eyecleanser44(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
sreamsense:

the next testimony is about how a certain girl from ogun state used the mystical book of psalms to attain wealth through selling jewelries, cloths and shoes..
Re: How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth by Eyecleanser44(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Chinehz:
Woooo!!! You've said it all cheesy cheesy Mystical books indeed angry
hmm.... i know this is coming from a woman

(1) (Reply)

Continuous Assessment Test C For Schools / Can You Solve This / Schools In USA And Canada That Offers Fully-funded Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.