Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday (43211 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) / Cubana Chief Priest And Wife, Angel Gold Okechukwu's Vacation Pictures / Simi Shares Official Photo From Her Wedding To Celebrate Adekunle Gold' Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by BigBashiru: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
gbagyiza:
seriously I respect women. Women are in charge of the world n men can not do without them. They are powerful beings.

Not true. Women are in charge of sex in the world and men can't do either sex from women not the women themselves.....
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by kenboski(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hbd madam enjoy ur life[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by kenboski(m): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hbd madam enjoy ur life
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by whippersnapper(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

Igbo men knw how to take good care of there wives
when there is money
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by MOTOPARK: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dialpad:
I pray this day that this guy lives long , I bet he does not understand the implications of excessive weight, excessive alcohol consumption.

These are things that can quickly ruin a man and all he has worked for. Kidney disease, liver damage, diabetes, high blood pressure are medical conditions people like him would have to contend with at some point.

If he truly loves this woman and his children, he should modify his lifestyle.

I am not a hater,I like the guy but I have seen people go through irreversible medical conditions.

Happy birthday to his wife.

nice show of concern,but it’s seems like that is trademark in the industry of entertainment.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by shortIGBOman: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
They all have Yam legs. It's in their gene

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
I am sure he will say the same to numerous side chicks.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lovely family
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by PStacks(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
2 of them na same size Bam Bam
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by Goldbw122(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
That is good, God give me a good wife while am searching.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by Prettygirl200(f): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
They both look beautiful igbo men really know how to take care of a woman, I would really like to marry one. But wait poo this cubana of a guy don fat well well ooo undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by nameo: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

You are right

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by AsawanaDgreat: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Happy birthday thick madam
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Revolution2022:
This guy doesn't know that Interpol and efcc is trailing his sources of income.He no go ever get sense.
Y dey no gree trace the source of ur poverty
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
shortIGBOman:
She is fat like a Yoruba an average woman
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by princewarri1985: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Newsmic:
My Life Is Nothing Without You - Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday (Photos)

Nigerian celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his wife on her birthday on Friday 28th January, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

He shared her photos with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZRCa-FqiAH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Cubana Chief Priest has gifted his wife a Benz
barely a week before of her birthday.
This is how it ought to be done when you have a loyal wife. Believe me or not this woman has been with him right from when he had nothing. A very smart woman who believes and trust his man and could also see the future!

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by GGirll: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

Reason why yoruba women are dying to marry Igbo men, so many of them have been disturbing me to connect them, butvthe Bible said we should marry our tribes n so I can't go against God's commandment.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by jimtemi1: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
If Na yoruba man tie her wife shoe like that, they will say he is under spell... I agree Ibo sabi take good care of there wives and some are good in using there wives for ritual. there are good n bad ones
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by GGirll: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Pained soul, yam legs with brains and dignity,unlike your dirty fat smelly women in the west very dirty, smelly, back and lazy.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by penceman(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Not withstanding all these eye service from Mr caricature, you have to believe that this Lady is probably living in hell or bondage! A noisy person like this man is a basket problem out of eye sight

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by Aaae: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by KingDamzzy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
When Nigerian men say "For all my shortcomings, i am sorry" that means they cheated and they were caught.

He is still thankful to her for forgiving him. Forgetting might be the issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sofistcatdmoron:
I tire for all this showoff and money miss road yahoo bross o
Help me tell them.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Verysmart101:

FBI will soon catch up on him
Thank you.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Samade7:

Them no go ever get sense.
Tenk U.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by kassano22(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
The rate of hatred in Nigeria is overwhelming.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by apple30(f): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
No be dis same man Dey spray half naked gals for pool white party n touching ..n he can’t do with out his wife mmmn I rest my case.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Revolution2022:
I am a fool.

I already know

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by Lambarry1: 12:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Yokozunna & kamala
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 31, 2022
Sofistcatdmoron:

I am a gay.I will fuk your yansh
Holy Ghost fire!

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday by Cousin9999: 4:45am On Jan 31, 2022
They're a cute round couple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing / The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion / Oge Okoye's Children ( New Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.