Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W (3080 Views)

Non-fiction Book (esupofo Akanbi)Esupofo Akanbi is a story of a young man that w / HIDDEN DARKNESS By Jon Doe / I AND Marcel(gay Story , Written By Chidera Chokolate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]Pls note everything written here is pure fiction..
☺️�

I love writing and I bless the day I discovered that..
❤️�

I'm Teezee XA.
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE = EPISODE 1
���

It was a sunny day, I just came back from my usual job hunt. After spending 4 years in school and serving for an extra year, there was nothing to show that I was getting close to reaping the fruits of my labour. Well that was just by the way. I was so hungry. It was already 3:37pm in the evening and I just remembered that I left in the morning
without taking breakfast. well it has become a tradition to take care of myself since I left my parents and siblings. Being the first child and only son, I had to leave in search of greener pastures. And fast forward, here I am in my one room apartment, facing my room ceiling with an empty stomach, waiting for a miracle to happen. And before I knew it, I had fallen asleep..

*LIGHTS OUT*

Damn!!, it was almost 8pm in the evening when I woke up and I haven't taken anything all day. Jeez!, I had to do something. I stood up from my bed, threw my shirt over my shoulder and left in search of food.
Outside was well light with the full moon light as I strolled to Paul's place. Paul was one of my most trusted friends. We had known each other for almost half of our lives. We past out from the same secondary school and we have been in the hustle together. Though he had gotten a job and wife due to family pressure. Even if he had no child yet. I was almost at his place when I received a call from him urging me to come over if I was less busy. I saw it as an even better opportunity to eat at his place since he had called me over..
It wasn't up to 3 minutes and I was at Paul's place. I knocked and his wife came to open the door for me since they were expecting me. I and Paul's wife exchanged greetings while I could hear Paul making a phone call inside his parlour.
"David!!, how far na. You no dey even reach this side again sef, Nawa oo", Paul exclaimed after hanging up the call..

"no be person wey see food chop dey Waka", I replied in the midst of our laughter. We exchanged proper greetings and discussed about my job hunt, latest political news, soccer and my ex that ditched me because of my joblessness. In the midst of our discussion, I waited patiently for the soup I perceived when I first entered. Damn!!. I was so so hungry. Finally the food was ready and we all ate and continued our discussion. I was grateful and happy because my primary objective was to eat. I was okay for the mean time. After spending some time with the young couples, I waved them goodbye and left. It was already late when I left there (9:51pm). I sang as I went back home, plotting my schedule for the next day. When I got to my compound, I felt it was time to lock the gate since it was already late and everywhere seemed to be quiet than usual. I locked the gate and headed towards my own flat when I heard my name in a whisper.

"David, David"....
I was startled at first. But when I looked closer, it was Mrs Gina. She was a single mother with only a son. I think she should be around her early 40's. Though she still looked young and plumpy in her shiny dark skin.
"oh!, good evening ma'am", I greeted almost as soon as I noticed that she was the one that whispered my name.
She returned my greeting and asked about my well being.
"uhmm, the major reason I call you sef na to help me change my room bulb. The thing dey work again", Mrs Gina said half smiling.
Bang!!!, my mind wandered,Why me?. And she's the only one home since her son was a secondary school boarder. Something was fishy about everything. Anyway I agreed.
"ah, OK ma'am. No problem", I replied and went inside the dark house in the late hours of the night with her leading the way..

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 2

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Stuck in the middle (episode 2).
�����

When I got into the one room apartment, it smelt nice. It was the first time I was entering the room since I moved into the compound. I could hardly tell where each property laid since the room was so dark.
"na this side ooo", Mrs Gina's voice broke me out of my thoughts, followed by a flick of light from her torch. The room was now well lit and I could see how neatly arranged the room was. It was so much in order than I expected. I went to the other side of the room, to the region where she was standing. I noticed that she was about to bring out something from a nylon bag.

"see am here", she said shoving the bulb to me. I received the bulb and immediately ordered for a stool in order to aid me in the process of changing the bulb. When she turned to get the stool from the far end, I silently observed how thick her buttocks and thighs were under the burial wrapper she tied. Immediately, i tried diverting my thoughts so as to avoid embarrassments of any kind from my dick. Less than few seconds, I was handed the stool. I collected it and headed for the position I needed to mount the stool. I could feel Mrs Gina's eye all over me. I felt like every move I made was being observed. Finally I was done with the bulb. In my mind, I was a bit relieved that I had finished my main objective here. I jumped down from the stool to go home. She thanked me and I didn't see it as a big deal. I was about heading for the door when I heard my name from Mrs Gina again in the same night. Then I knew something was really wrong..

Watch out for episode 3..
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Stuck in the middle (episode 3).
�����

I turned as soon as I heard my name. Mrs Gina stood rooted at a spot.
"any problem ma'am", I managed to ask as the tension in my body grew..
"nothing really. It's just that since my son went back to school, I have been feeling lonely", she replied.
"I'm so sorry about that", I managed to say, wondering what she wanted me to do about the whole situation. I was now feeling so uncomfortable. For a couple of minutes, she kept on narrating how bored she was in the whole compound even if it's a face me I face you compound and how lonely her nights has always been. I noticed that she stepped closer to my direction with the torch light in her hand. Oh my gosh!, I have spent almost 30 minutes here because of a single bulb fixing. She now stood at my front. Nobody said a word anymore and I heard a click. Boom!!!, the torch light was now off. I then became certain where everything was heading to. I swallowed hard when I felt her hand against my chest. She's quite older than me. Even if what was about to happen was totally wrong, I wanted it so badly. It had been a while I felt the touch of a woman.
I could feel her hands run through my chest, down to my belly button and down to my trouser. Damn!!!, I was already as hard as Bleep. I quickly pulled my shirt as she unbelted my trouser. When I caressed her, I noticed that her body was already bare. When she went clad? I never knew. Everything was too good to be true. I never knew something of this sort could have happened. In the darkness, I felt her warm body and soft breast even if it was a bit saggy. I kissed her slowly and deeply that I felt my dick harden the more. She slowly went down on her knees while I still maintained my standing position. She slowly licked the cap of my dick. Gradually, she went from the tip to the balls. Her saliva making my dick slimey. I started moaning as the sensation was undeniable. She led me to her bed in the room and pushed me on it. I swallowed hard. I knew it was time to eat that old pussy..

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 4..
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Pls drop a comment if u are following..
This is actually my first time posting stories here..
��‍♂️

I hv typed d complete story already..
Just waiting for approval from readers to post..
Thanks..
Love u all..

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by yungbanks(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nice write up man am all in ����
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by BenDada001: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dammmmmn
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Clonus: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wahala

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Sthandawasam(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Following
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Stuck in the middle (episode 4)
�����

Mrs Gina climbed the bed slowly. All I just wanted was to feel the warm chambers of her pussy. She mounted me slowly and kissed me wildly from the top. I could feel her hump on my body. I quickly rolled her over on the soft mouka foam and continued kissing her. My right hands played with her nipples as she moaned softly. I stood up and demonstrated for her to part her legs open, which she did. I slowly slid my fingers into her pussy. Damn!!!, she was so wet. I continued thrusting with my index finger slowly before adding my middle finger. Her moans became louder. I knew she couldn't wait to feel my dick inside of her.
"ahhhhh.. Ouchhh.. Mmm"
The sound in the room became familiar. The scent of sex filled the room. Oops!!, I couldn't have unprotected sex. I wasn't with my condoms. Anyways I couldn't let that ruin my joy..
I could hear Mrs Gina urging me to put my dick in whispers. I raised her legs towards her chest as I slid my dick slowly into her slimey pussy. She moaned softly. I started thrusting slowly at first, then my tempo increased with time.
Oh no!!!, I could feel my cum on its way. I tried holding it back by reducing my speed while banging her wet pussy but no way it was already too late. I released inside of her in large quantity.
"what's the problem", Mrs Gina asked as soon as she noticed my abrupt stop.
"Uhmmm.. Uhhh.. I", I stammered. I knew she was enjoying it so much. I could hear her moans, I could feel her fingers digging through my skin as I bleeped her. so I was so disappointed to say that I have released in less than 3 minutes of banging her.
"you can't just leave me like this", she said pulling me in for a kiss. I knew I had more work to do other than fixing a bulb and fucking her just a round.

Watch out for episode 5..

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kindly indicate if u re following..
Motivation is d key..
❤️�
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by princejenks(m): 8:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Teezeexa:
Kindly indicate if u re following.. Motivation is d key.. ❤️�
following but let the updates come in quicker
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2022
Ghost readers aren't encouraging again..

Pls like and leave a comment..

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Stuck in the middle (episode 5)..
������

I knew I didn't last because it had been a while I had sex and I was glad she understood. She changed to a sitting position on the bed while I rolled on my back. She gave me a second round of Mouth Action. The Mouth Action was more intense this time. In less than 4 minutes, my dick was already at full power.
I continued in a missionary style. This time, my strokes were harder and faster. I could hear her moans increase. She urged me not to stop. I continued with that speed till she had her orgasm. I didn't mind, I continued. Her pussy sounded like footsteps in a pool of water.
"winnnnnceeeeeeeeeeeee"
She let out a high pitch scream during the bang. I believe she must have had multiple orgasm. She arched her and exhaled through her mouth. I felt like a champion. A jobless champion at that. I turned her over and I inserted my dick from behind. I could hear her pleading for me not to stop. I continued till I came. I just laid on her back.
"woah!!, I feel like I'm in cloud 9",Mrs Gina broke the silence.
"really?", I replied not really knowing what to say.
She kept the conversation going and I played along. Oh no!!, it's late. How do I move out of Mrs Gina's apartment by that time of the night without anyone seeing me.
I stood up naked in the dark room and peeped through the window. Everywhere was dark and quiet. It was time to go and I prayed silently that I don't get caught.

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 6..

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Stuck in the middle {episode 6}..
�����

When I returned back to the bed, Mrs Gina laid motionless. I tapped her and we spoke for a few minutes. I asked her where the torch light was, of which she gave it to me. I used the torch light in looking for my clothes. It didn't take me up to 2 minutes and I was done dressing. I pointed the torch light towards her direction and she quickly covered herself. As if to say she was shy. I quickly diverted the torch light. I noticed that she stood up from the bed and got dressed. She walked towards me and collected the torch light. She went outside first and came back inside before going out for the second time. I believed she went out to check the surroundings before letting me go. I stood at a point tensed. I prayed things went right.
"OK, you have to go now", Mrs Gina spat.
I nodded without saying a word. I was about to leave when I turned and looked at her once more. To be honest, I wanted some more but then I had to go. I dashed into the night and straight back to my apartment. I quickly opened my door and went in. I was a bit relieved. I pulled my shirt and trouser almost immediately. I reached for my phone which I left earlier before going to Paul's place. Damn!!!, I had 4 missed calls. One from Paul and three from my mum. I smiled sheepishly. It had been a while I spoke to her. Meanwhile on the other hand, me and Paul just met. Maybe he called to know if I had gotten home.
I needed a quick bath. I smelt like the juices from a pussy. Especially my fingers. So I reached for my bucket from the back of my door, my phone and towel along. Zoom i was in the public toilet and back. I felt fresher, more free and more excited that night. I laid on my bed rewinding every moment while I listened to "BAMBI BY JIDENNA" from my phone.
*lights out*
I was fast asleep.
Watch out for episode 7..
Coming soon..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2022
Well episode 7 is the last and final episode..
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Are you enjoying the story so far?..
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by yungbanks(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hell yeah, bring it on

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Sthandawasam(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Yes we are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Final episode dropping now..
❤️
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Stuck in the middle (episode 7)
����

I woke up late in the morning. It was almost 9 o'clock in the morning. I rolled to my back with my eyes closed. I didn't really have any plan for that day. Immediately my mind flashed back to Mrs Gina. I couldn't help but smile. I needed to freshen up.
In less than 50 minutes I was done with my daily routine by cleaning my house, brushing my teeth and taking my bath. I was now dressed. But not for any special outing anyway. I picked up my phone and slammed my door, locked it and zoomed off.
It had been a while I visited my family. They lived just next town. So I decided to pay them a visit. The morning looked so natural as I strolled to visit my parents. I hated myself because I nearly depended on people around me for almost everything. Food, favour, provisions and I mean almost everything. I wanted to be better. I was totally jobless. I wondered how I would pay my rent. It was just 4 months away. I knew that the worst that could happen was for me to go parking. I diverted my thoughts because I didn't want to appear worried when I arrive at my parents place.
It was nice to see my family again. I missed them Alot and I also missed their dishes too. After a warm welcome, I was served hot eba and okro soup. Mehn!!. It was really mama's food. I spent almost half of my day there. When it was time to go, I was given some food stuffs and prayers too.
I walked down the tarred road in the evening dust with a bunch of plantain in my left hand and a sack bag in my right that contained other edible items. In a split of seconds I was home. Well my imagination taught it was in a split of seconds.
When I returned home, my immediate neighbor told me that Mrs Gina came looking for me. My heart skipped a beat or two. I thanked him for passing the message and I went inside to drop all the items I brought back. Immediately, I went for Mrs Gina. The excitement of the previous night churning my body. When I got there, the door was open. I didn't knock. I just went in. She was fast asleep. I checked my phone and the time was 5:03pm. I wondered why she was asleep.
"Mrs Gina..... Mrs Gina", I called twice but she didn't answer.
I was tempted because last night images kept replaying in my head. Her body heaved up and down slowly and the boobs followed. I nearly reached to touch them but I withdrew. I knew it wasn't right. I knew I had to leave. I was there without her consent. I turned and left for my house even if I turned back once to have my last peep.
I went back to my flat wondering why she wanted to see me. Perhaps she wanted more sex. Well, I tried diverting my mind from it. Moments later I laid on my bed rewinding my day when I heard a knock on my door.
"who's that?", I asked straight out..
"it's Mrs Gina"........
Oh no!!, I hurriedly arranged the room before getting the door. When I opened the door, she stood waiting with a mini gown. That was not what I saw her with when I entered her place but I wasn't gonna tell her. We exchanged greetings and I let her in. With her dressing and mode of communication, I knew she wanted sex but I was just waiting for her move. It was already dark outside and she wasn't ready to leave.
The discussion was still on going when I stood up, walked towards her and I leaned in. She didn't move. I kissed her and she returned it passionately. Damn!!, i was already Hot as Bleep. I pushed her to my bed without much pre-intimacy and I bleeped her wet pussy that made clapping sounds when I hit her. The moans and clawings were extraordinary. I sexed her like we were animals and she seemed to love it. Finally I released inside of her and I felt hatred, regret and rejection in all I was doing with Mrs Gina but the funny thing was that I loved every bit of what was going on between us.

Then I knew I was really
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

THE END..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Reviews are welcome
*SMILES*
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Sthandawasam(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thanks � cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sthandawasam:
Thanks � cool

Ur welcome �
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by princejenks(m): 3:25am On Feb 02, 2022
This story suppose get part 2 now
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by MoneyGoDrop: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2022
Hey bro, this story can't end now when it's just beginning. Please don't leave us "high and dry".

For the review: i absolutely loved the story. Great chioce of words and narration.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Vulcanheph(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2022
I enjoyed the story very much.... No matter how short it was.

The reason why I stopped entering nairaland's literature section is because of the inconsistency of the writers here.

They always have the tendency of always leaving you hanging by not completing their stories, especially when you've become engrossed in the story.

This story of yours should not end here abeg... It has the potentials of becoming a hit on Nairaland like "Countless" by Darousmart.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 12:09am On Feb 04, 2022
Greetings to all nairalanders, I'm Teezee XA. The author of (stuck in the middle). I want to use this medium to say a big thank you to all my readers. Especially those that actually commented. It's been really nice to see my work being loved by others. I'm rili grateful.

Talking about how the story ended, I ended d story in a way it could be continued in the future. I posted the story 2 years ago on Facebook and due to pressure, I ended the story that way. I posted each episode on Facebook and my readers loved it too. So due to the demand of new episodes, I ended it that way. I'm sorry if It seems like I didn't let you the you guys enjoy the story to the fullest. I hope you understand.

I promise to give new stories.
(ALL I SEE IS YOU)
HOW A LONER FELL IN LOVE..

The story above is the next I'm working on.
Thanks.
I love you all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by MoneyGoDrop: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2022
No issue bro. We dey with you. Just mention my moniker whenever you start the new story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2022
Aiit noted..
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Sthandawasam(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
No forget me ooo. Bros we gather dey cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by fairwilliams: 7:06am On Feb 06, 2022
Don't forget to mention me as well too. We gather here
Re: The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W by Teezeexa(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2022
How do they mention people on NL?..

(1) (Reply)

Free Audio Book Download / The First Quest / Home Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.