Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

New Hope Feeds; The Leading Feed Brand In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / New Hope Feeds; The Leading Feed Brand In Nigeria (1250 Views)

Have You Heard About New Hope Feeds? / Use 90g To 100g Of New Hope Feeds And Get 99% Of Your Eggs Production / Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Hope Feeds; The Leading Feed Brand In Nigeria by Jofez: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Let me reintroduce NEW HOPE FEEDS again. If you’re a poultry farmer and you are yet to use New hope feeds, then you are yet to make more profit in this business. Poultry

With the broiler ration which comes in two types commercial line(the green bags) and the professional line(the yellow bags) be rest assured of an average of 2kg in 5 weeks

One thing I like about new hope feeds is because of the low consumption-high yield pattern
They eat less because it’s a high density feed and give better results.
You’ll definitely spend less on drugs when you use new hope feeds.

The layers line( white bags) is known for giving excellent flock uniformity during rearing and excellent egg production during laying phase

Let’s talk business. Reach me on 08108887841 thank you

Re: New Hope Feeds; The Leading Feed Brand In Nigeria by awa(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
The New Hope Feed might be good but Availability is the biggest issue in Port Harcourt. I remember calling you before but there is serious availability issue in Rivers State. Help us. I can partner with you to supply.
Re: New Hope Feeds; The Leading Feed Brand In Nigeria by Jofez: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
awa:
The New Hope Feed might be good but Availability is the biggest issue in Port Harcourt. I remember calling you before but there is serious availability issue in Rivers State. Help us. I can partner with you to supply.
please call me again let’s discuss
Re: New Hope Feeds; The Leading Feed Brand In Nigeria by jfkenny(m): 6:15am On Feb 01, 2022
Layer mash is how much
Re: New Hope Feeds; The Leading Feed Brand In Nigeria by garubabuhari: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2022
how much is broler starter

(1) (Reply)

PKC And GNC Needed Urgently!!! / Fast Growing Fingerings And Juveniles and cheap mobile tarpauline ponds For Sale / Great Results From The Veggies Demo Did In Osun State; SEE PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.