Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

How Do I Start A Business Buying Tanker Load Of Kerosene? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start A Business Buying Tanker Load Of Kerosene? (616 Views)

IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide / How many litres of kerosene will fill a drum? Help / Fg Orders Dpr, Nnpc To Crash Price Of Kerosene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Business Buying Tanker Load Of Kerosene? by seun47: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2011
hello, please can someone that has an indepth knowledge in the oil & gas business explain how to start buying a tanker load of kerosene direct from the depot (NNPC) and selling it on quickly either to someone else at the depot or at the market?
could stagger pls help on this topic?

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Clearing Company In Nigeria / Roses From Concrete / Am Looking To Acquire A Struggling Travel Agency With An IATA Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.