Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Free From Peptic Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free From Peptic Ulcer (172 Views)

See How CBD Oil Helped For Pains From Peptic Ulcers / A One-dose Cure For Peptic Ulcer Disease (PUD) / Can Forever Aloe Vera Gel Completely Cure Peptic Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free From Peptic Ulcer by Soniawuese: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
What's the ULCER CURE class all about?

You see, the reason why most people are still in pains is because they are ignorantly brainwashed.

How do I mean? Most people still do not subscribe to NATURE. But we can see in Gen 1:29. God gave us seed bearing plants to be our food and medicine.

Rather than seek for cure they decide to settle for "management." They enroll for "management" course in the university of health and never graduated.
Management also known as "temporary relief"

Your health is in your hands, if you don't take charge of your health, nobody will do it for you.
If you don't find a way out of that challenge, it will cause you more problems.

Everyday of your life, commit to doing one thing that can take your health over the ladder of depending/living on drugs.

As you set financial goals, do you gave health goals?

Take a step now to achieving your health goals.

If you don't set goals for your health and act towards them, you will continue getting the same results

You that held your tummy and screamed because of ulcer pains, what are you doing about it?

Are you aware that untreated ulcer will cause more havoc?

How about getting quality information on how you can live a pain free life?

We live in a time of more sophisticated, advanced and improved drugs yet sicker.

The future is here when the doctor will not just prescribe drugs but will guide the patient in a step by step way of lifestyle, attitude, diet and nutrition to help him overcome the ailment.
The future is here, the future is NOW.

HOW CAN YOU BE PART OF THIS MOVEMENT?

Who is eligible?

1. You must be hungry

2. You must be tired of your present condition.

3. You must be willing.

4. You must have a smartphone (you reading this I know you can access WhatsApp)

To be a part of this class is a "seed" of N1,000.

So this is what I will do with those who will register.

I will help you gain back your confidence. You don't need to be afraid of any crises when you're to travel or have any appointment.

I will help you take charge of your health.

I will hold you accountable for one month

You will gain free access to my ebook, High Blood Pressure Solution.

To register,

Pay now into

Gbinde Sonia
Stanbic

And send proof of payment to 08061671537

Class starts on the 4th of February.

See you in class.

Re: Free From Peptic Ulcer by naijaboy756: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
All the grammar...

Summarize is by saying..

BUY MY E-BOOK FOR 1K

(1) (Reply)

Efficacy Of Rida Bitter / Nine Omicron Manifestations Influencing Completely Inoculated And Two Early Sign / How Multiplanetary Living Will Save Humanity From Extinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.