Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

How To Handle Negative Feedbacks As A Freelancer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Handle Negative Feedbacks As A Freelancer (244 Views)

Need Writers To Handle Your Monday Gigs??? Check Here!!! / Too Hot To Handle (18+) / EVIL FOREST "The Horror " short story By The Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Negative Feedbacks As A Freelancer by Thewritingbeing(f): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
After handing in projects, you get the feedback or reviews of the client you worked for and with regarding the services you offered to them.

Very quickly, you will learn how how to manage negative reviews and feedback from clients

1. Don't get pissed or discouraged, negative feedback is just proof that you need to do better somewhere, understand that the feedback is about the project you handled, not you.

2. Get clarity on the mistakes you made by asking the right questions, this will help you fix or improve the project done.

3. Take your time in handling your emotions, understand that it is part of the process... Keep your feelings in check and build your strength.

4. Determine if the feedback is constructive or destructive, if it is constructive....learn what needs to be learned, if otherwise...ignore it....and try to move on?

Hope this works? Most definitely

I remember attending an interview, going through all the processes.

I landed the job, only for me to start my first task for the company & get an email from the CEO of the company saying that they could no longer work with me.

Now that I remember, it sounds so funny...when it happened. I was shattered, it even happened during my induction ceremony �

This freelancing thing ehn..you learn as you go�

Looking to learn to freelance. Reach out!

P.S: I write and deliver convincing resumes and copywriting services that produce a boost in sales, additional clicks, and conversions as results for your brand.

I write outstanding quality, enlightening, and stimulating content for brands and businesses like yours, nurture your audience through my engaging and motivating content

I provide high-quality revising, editing, and proofreading assistance for your ebooks, articles, content, documents to help you convey your brand messaging effortlessly.

Reach via:
WhatsApp: +2348101259787
Email: Thewritingbeing@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Writer / Ghost Of Demon / Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.