Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Beware Of Yahoo Boys, Ladies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Yahoo Boys, Ladies (352 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Yahoo Boys, Ladies by BornofGod108(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
BEWARE OF YAHOO BOYS, LADIES

(They're RITUALISTS)
Young girl, you're still precious, your body is precious, why must you perish because of money? #100,000 for immorality, #200,000 for a night fornication. Why must you die, because of iPhone or iPad?
Oh when I see these precious sinful ladies killed by Yahoo boys on their bed of immorality I cry, I cry in my soul...this one is dead now, hell fire straight! No mercy!
Why are you running after them? These evil boys hate you people, ladies! Forget how they pet you and kiss you, that is the kiss of Judas Iscariot, not true love, it is a ritualistic love. You don't want to be patience in life? Must you be rich? Must you marry a millionaire? Wake up of your senses!
There was one I saw, how these Yahoo boys slaughtered two beautiful ladies and stab them to death, cut off their head without mercy in night club dance and unclothedness. They will invite you, they will kill you!
Young ladies, you people has died enough! Your God is not happy for how hell fire is populating! Satan is gaining, because a true believer cannot go to night club, to look for who? No! All these ladies killed by Yahoo boys are all sinners, harlots and none of them from A-Z will enter heaven.
Women shine your eyes! Now they are no more stealing your inner wears: your pants, your bra, you tight and your singlets. They're now taking you people for outing, in night club, they will sex you and kill you, cut off your head for bloodily money.
And majority of these women are students from secondary schools and universities. They will go to schools and universities, and pick those fools mapped out for destruction, who love money and sexual pleasures above their souls. What is the gain now? You didn't have the iPad, the Samsung galaxy, the iPhone.
They killed those ladies, cut off their breast, and private parts for rituals. I cry and weep for the multitudes of ladies killed today by Yahoo boys, for hell is swallowing them! God save our precious women!
Some of them after having sex with them will go mad immediately. Some would be dropped and that moment would go mad, naked herself publicly! Madness! And these Yahoo boys are heartless, wicked and devilish.
Some them doesn't eat food, their food is their esclater, they drink blood. Forget those costly Mercedes Benz, BMW and Range Rover they're driving; all are deception, Satan's gifts are chaffs! They will soon face Hell fire, they will soon face the burning hell...
Repent!

Re: Beware Of Yahoo Boys, Ladies by silverlinen(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please make dem no dey beware ooo
Make long throat still dey push dem to their graves
If any girl go lose guard for my side
Na to use her head collect money from Carson atkinson
Re: Beware Of Yahoo Boys, Ladies by BornofGod108(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2022
What shall it profit a beautiful lady like you, after you gain the whole money and whole world, perish in hell fire
Re: Beware Of Yahoo Boys, Ladies by Workch: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Rituals is fake, it doesn't work though

(1) (Reply)

See The Installation Of New Bishop Of The Nnewi Catholic Diocese & The Moment In / Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today / Abortion,anal And MouthAction Leads To Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.