Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread (10456 Views)

Industrial Training/internship, Ongoing Application And Past Questions Thread / 2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 8:59am On Feb 01, 2022
Hello, I created this thread for JAMB aspirants to get informed about the upcoming JAMB UTME 2022/2023 as well as it's registration, admission status, CAPS, Past Questions and Post UTME stuffs.

Feel free to ask your questions below, you will be duly answered...

However, I will be dropping some quick links to ease scrolling down. Not clear about a particular issue? Click the link pertaining to the issue and get answers

----- QUICK LINKS -----

Join Whatsapp Group: https://academiang.com/jamb-whatsapp-group

Attempt JAMB CBT Past Questions Quiz for Free: https://academiang.com/jamb-past-questions-answers-free

Download Past Questions and Answers PDF: https://academiang.com/download-past-questions

JAMB Registration Guide and Instructions: https://academiang.com/jamb-utme-2022-details

See JAMB Brochure and Syllabus: https://academiang.com/jamb-brochure

JAMB UTME Courses and Their Subject Combinations: https://academiang.com/jamb-courses-subject-combinations

Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar PDF Download: https://academiang.com/download-life-changer-pdf

Summary of Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar: https://academiang.com/summarize-the-life-changer

Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar JAMB Possible Questions and Answers: https://academiang.com/life-changer-possible-questions

Federal Universities and the Courses they Offer: https://academiang.com/federal-universities-courses-offer

Federal Universities Catchment Areas: https://academiang.com/federal-universities-catchment-areas

4 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2022
Meanwhile, JAMB has made an adjustment on the earlier date announced for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam (UTME). According to the board, the 2022 exam earlier scheduled to hold between April 20th and 30th, 2022 will now hold from Friday, 6th May to Monday, 16th May 2022. The JAMB registration date still remains 12th February to 19th March 2022.
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2022
Also, JAMB has added two additional subjects to the total list of subjects UTME can pick from namely; Computer Studies and Physical and Health Education.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2022
JAMB CAPS MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND THEIR ANSWERS

What is JAMB CAPS?
In-case you don’t know what JAMB CAPS is all about, let us briefly explain.

CAPS is an acronym for Central Admissions Processing System. This is were Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) automate all admission exercises for all candidates. With this tool , candidates can either accept or reject their admission. Candidates who reject their admission will be placed in the market place. This means the candidates details will be sent to schools that needs such candidates.

Having explain JAMB CAPS, lets delve into the business of the day!!! It is time to answer Frequently JAMB CAPS Questions.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2022
Q: Please i uploaded my o-level results during jamb registration but I’ve been trying to check it on jamb caps but it’s showing me `no o-level result uploaded’ Please what should I do ?

ANS: JAMB is yet to upload the result on CAPS. You should check it back later after some weeks.

Q: Please what is JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval page?

ANS: The JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval Page is a place where JAMB notifies candidates that their First Choice Institution want to transfer them from their course of preference to another course. You can only accept/reject new course if the school wants to change you to another department.

Q: How do I go to the JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval page?

ANS:
- Go to jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login with username and password (make sure you are using google chrome and also switch it to desktop view)
- From left panel menu click on “Check Admission Status“.
- Click on “Access my CAPS”
- From the left panel menu click on “Transfer Approval”
- If you have not been transferred to another programme, you will see “No Programme Transfer Consideration“
- If you have been transferred you will see the course and other details.
- After Pending Candidate’s Action, you will see a button, click on it (we recommend using a desktop computer)
- Click on “Accept”
- You should see “Record(s) successfully saved” with a green
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Q: I was told that I don’t need to do the change of course after transfer approval hope it will not affect my chance of admission. I know of a person who entered with transfer approval and didn’t do change of course

ANS: YES YOU HAVE TO CHANGE TO THE COURSE YOU CHOSE. MOST TIMES JAMB DO INSIST THAT YOU MUST CHANGE TO THE COURSE BEFORE YOU CAN GET YOUR JAMB ADMISSION LETTER.

Q: I tried login in to my portal but what I saw is Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I also scrolled down and saw Login to Candidate’s Account. PLEASE WHY AM I SEEING THIS?

ANS: This is an error from JAMB portal and it will be resolved very soon, check it back after some hours/days. Please be patient.

Q: I tried login in to jamb portal but it showed “Object reference not set to an instance of an object“, please why is that?

ANS: It’s probably little error from jamb portal. But not to worry. You can login to your portal by entering your email and password in the required columns.

Q: Good morning Sir, sir my jamb caps wasn’t showing my course and institution before and my admission status was showing not admitted but just today my caps showed my course and institution but the admission status is still not admitted. Please what does it mean?

ANS: The fact that you were not seeing your course and institution was a problem from JAMB. They were probably working on it. Now, they are probably solving the issue. That is why you are now seeing the course and institution. It doesn’t mean you will or will not be offered admission. Keep checking your admission status.

Q: When I tried checking my Admission Status, I saw “For Current Year Admission, Kindly Click on the ‘Access My CAPS’ button to Accept your Admission on CAPS first”. PLEASE WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Simple Answer: They are just notifying you that you can also check your admission status on jamb caps portal.

Detailed Answer: What you saw is a notification from JAMB to all 2019 (current year) Candidates to check their JAMB CAPS Portal and accept admission (if they have been admitted). It doesn’t mean you have been admitted, it just means you should go to JAMB CAPS Portal, check admission status and accept admission if you have been admitted to your school/course of choice.

Q: Please am not able to access my jamb caps due to the loss of my password? How can I recover my password?

ANS 1: You can CLICK HERE to reset/change your password. This will work if you can access the email you used during registration. If you can’t access the email, try next answer.

ANS 2: Send ‘password your email address' to 55019 using the SIM you registered Jamb with, you’ll receive your password as SMS.

e.g password academiang@gmail.com to 55019

Please make sure you use the email you used during registration. Send the above to 55019.
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Q: My jamb caps is showing “Refresh from caps” please what does that mean.

ANS: If you don’t have any problems no need to refresh from caps.

Q: At first I saw “Admission in Progress” then later I saw “Not Admitted”. But my school have offered me admission. Please what should I do?

Answer: Its not a problem. Just check your caps portal after some days/weeks. The admission will reflect. And make sure your O’level result is on the CAPS portal.

Q: Please my Course and Institution is not showing on JAMB CAPS Portal. Why and what should I do?

Answer: According to JAMB Support, don’t panic. You have not been offered admission, when you are offered it will show.

Q: When I try to access my JAMB CAP Portal, it keep showing “You are not eligible for this service”. Please why?

Answer: Just go back and change your exam year to 2019. Even though you might have changed it already, when you go back you will see the year has being altered, just put it back to 2019, then click Access CAPS.

Q: I can not log-in it’s showing me invalid credentials. What should I do?

Answer: Make sure you follow the steps we stated HERE. Most times candidates try going to the JAMB CAPS portal directly without first login-in to their JAMB portal and this causes issues.

Q: Please am only seeing sorry you have not be given admission yet does this means that they will still give me admission?

Answer: Yes you might still gain admission into your desired school.

Q: I checked the jamb caps portal and it bring out my details and accept nd reject admission nd i accept it nd it shows congratulations
But wen I check the school portal it said not given admission yet
Does DAT mean the portal has a problem or have not been admitted into school but I went to the school to check the admission list I saw my name but still telling me am not given admission yet on the school portal but my jab portal told me have been admited so am confused pls help me out…

Answer: You have been offered admission. The problem is from your school portal. they will update it soon or you are not following the right procedure.

Q: My status is showing ”recommended” can I accept it?

Answer : Don’t Accept Yet, if You’ve accepted already there is No Problem

Q: My status is showing “recommended” what does it mean

Answer: This Means the Institution You Picked Haven’t Given You Admission and There’s a Chance That Institution may or may not Give you admission, So If you Click Accept Or Not, Jamb Will Automatically Put You in the Market Place. That is Assign You to another University That Wants You Whether You picked them or not. So after clicking accept, keep checking the acceptance page to be notified of your fresh admission or initial choice of admission.

Q: Mine is showing admission in progress..but before that it showed ‘proposed’ in the admission status, after clicking accept later showed records updated..but now all it shows is admission in progress..

Answer: Relax And Keeping checking the portal. You might be admitted.

Q: Good evening sir, I should have been admitted in to AAU, I have a high screening result but I checked on jamb caps, but I’m still seeing not admitted…What do you think could be the problem sir?

Answer : are you the admission officer? If no keep waiting.

Q:I am a direct entry applicants. Mine stopped at 2017 not 2018?

Answer: DE students Relax For Now Concerning Caps.

Q: Hello sir, my jamb admission status is blank what can I do sir

Answer: Try Checking your Status with another Device or Web browser.

Q: Please i have been offered admission by jamb caps but d school have not offered me admission, what do i do, should i accept it or not

Answer: Accept it and I don’t think jamb has set a deadline yet cause most people status didn’t change even after 72hrs (based on last year experience)…no harm in accepting.

Q: my school list is actually not yet out but already with jamb. And applicants from d school have started receiving and accepting admission. but for sometime now when i check it shows ”NOT ADMITTED”, so i want to ask does it mean i was not offered admission by jamb at all. or i have not been offered yet? thanks.

Answer : 90% chance you haven’t been admitted, have people who picked the same course as you did, been admitted via caps if yes, you haven’t been admitted.. Keep hoping.
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by OsilaGama(m): 7:25am On Feb 02, 2022
Q:Can i still make use of my previous year jamb profile code?? when the sim i used is lost
Q:most i re-creat a new jamb portal account?,when i already have one in the previous jamb,although i linked it to a new email.
Plz urgent answers
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2022
OsilaGama:
Q:Can i still make use of my previous year jamb profile code?? when the sim i used is lost
Q:most i re-creat a new jamb portal account?,when i already have one in the previous jamb,although i linked it to a new email.
Plz urgent answers

Answer: For your own sake and to avoid future admission complication issues, please open a new JAMB portal this year. Also, use a different phone number and email address from the one you used last year.
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by OsilaGama(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
AcademiaNG:

Answer: For your own sake and to avoid future admission complication issues, please open a new JAMB portal this year. Also, use a different phone number and email address from the one you used last year.
Okay thanks alot.
i went to a CBT center and asked the same thing,but they only said i used use a new email and phone number and link it to my old jamb portal account.which i just did.
pls is it ok
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
OsilaGama:

Okay thanks alot.
i went to a CBT center and asked the same thing,but they only said i used use a new email and phone number and link it to my old jamb portal account.which i just did.
pls is it ok

Like I said earlier, this might cause complications later... Get yourself a new profile once registration starts... February 12th is the date!
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by OsilaGama(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
AcademiaNG:

Like I said earlier, this might cause complications later... Get yourself a new profile once registration starts... February 12th is the date!

Okay thanks,i will
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
CONTINUATION ON JAMB CAPS MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND THEIR ANSWERS

Q: I applied for elect elect in UNN, but jamb offered me Education and chemistry and I mistakenly accepted it, pls wat will I do, does it mean DAT I can’t go for elect elect again

Answer : yes , you don’t have the requirements, you can try again next year if you can’t study chemistry.

Q: Mine was ‘proposed’ and i accepted please tell me more about it i don’t understand because it even brought my details and also d school i put in for…

Answer : Your Status is Proposed? If Yes Relax no admission yet

Q: I have been given admission by the school and i have also accepted in jamb caps but up till now when i go to admission letter and click print it says no data found.

Answer: This is because the portal to print JAMb admission letter is yet to be activated. Check it later.

Q: Pls my name is out in my university website but still showing no admission given yet in jamb…

Answer: This is because the school is yet to send your name to jamb portal. You school may or may not send your name to JAMB. If they do, you will see “congratulations…” If they do not, you will apply for jamb regularization.

Q: If my school didn’t send my name to JAMB portal, how can I print my admission letter?

Answer: You can get the school admission letter. But if you want to get JAMB admission letter, You will apply for jamb regularization. make sure you choose that you registered for JAMb that year. Then you will required to prove that you have been admitted in that school After which you will pay N5,000 (the price at the time of making this article).

Q: Hello, please I just accessed my caps profile, but my institution and course isn’t there. This is the second time I’m trying. Thanks.

Answer: Don’t panic. It is a problem from the JAMB CAPS portal and it will be resolved soon. However, make sure you are following the procedure (see links above).

Do you have any JAMB CAPS question you want us to answer?? Please use the comment box to ask the question and I will be pleased to answer them. BUT MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT ASK QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN ANSWERED.
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNIG: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Here are some of the things to be doing while waiting for commencement of JAMB 2022 UTME Registration :

1. Get your National Identification Number (NIN): Based on previous reports, NIN may likely be a compulsory requirement for the 2022 UTME/DE registration.

In case you do not have yours yet and you intend to register for the 2022 UTME/DE, we advise you quickly get it ready. We earlier provided a step-by-step procedure on how you can acquire NIN. So if you are yet to get yours, visit this link: NIN Application Guidelines and follow the instructions to get yours.

2. Know The Course You Want To Study: Deciding on the course you intend to study is one of the things you should do now before the registration begins. This is because you need time to think before settling on a career/course.

You shouldn’t just pick any course. It has to be a course you have passion as well as an academic aptitude for.

3. Know the School You Intend to Apply for: Just like in choosing a course, you need to equally know beforehand the institution you want to apply for. Your criteria in choosing one should be based on whether the school offers the course you intend to study, the admission requirements of the school, the school fees as well as other personal preferences e.g location e.t.c.

4. Know the subject combination for your course: A lot of students make this mistake by choosing the wrong subject combinations for their course. If you want to avoid any form of mistake, use “The JAMB Brochure“, to see the required subject combination for the various courses before registration begins.

Remember, that choosing the wrong one can jeopardize your chances of gaining admission. Be wise!!!

5. Ask for Guidance: If for any reason you are confused and need guidance may be regarding the choice of course or school, UTME/O’level subject combination etc, you can make use of the comment section under any post on our website.

We have a community of scholars that will do their best to provide valuable answers to your questions. You are however required to provide relevant details to be able to get the right answers.

6. Start Studying Now: Finally, start studying now and don’t just study hard, learn to study smart. By now you should know that a good number of JAMB past questions are repeated every year. To study smart, you also need to practice with JAMB Past Questions and Answers.

Very soon, I will be dropping [b]JAMB Past Questions and Answers [/b]on all subjects for free here.

Once the UTME Registration for 2022 begins, I will post it here, and give you step-by-step details on how to successfully proceed with your registration.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNIG: 9:31am On Feb 04, 2022
To Download Full JAMB UTME & DE e-Brochure and Syllabus in PDF, CLICK HERE

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
JAMB Cut-off Marks For Federal Universities In Nigeria 2022

1. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU) – 180

2. Ahmadu Bello University, (ABU) Zaria – 180

3. Bayero University, Kano (BUK)- 180

4. Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) – 180

5. Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) – 180

6. Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMinna) – 180

7. Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) – 180

8. Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State (FUD) – 180

9. Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDutsinma) – 180

10. Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State(FUKashere) – 180

11. 11.Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State (FULafia)- 180

12. Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State (FULokoja) – 180

13. Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI)- 180

12. Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa (FUOtuoke) – 180

13. Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE)- 180

14. Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State (FUWukari)- 180

15. Michael Okpara Uni. of Agric., Umudike (MOUAU)- 180

16. Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH, formerly FUTYOLA)- 180

17. National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos (NOUN) – N/A

18. Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna – 180

19. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) – 180

20. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife – 200

21. Police Academy Wudil – 180

22. University of Abuja (UNIABUJA), Gwagwalada – 180

23. Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) – 200

24. Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) – 180

25. University of Benin (UNIBEN) – 200

26. University of Calabar (UNICAL) – 180

27. University of Ibadan (UI) – 200

28. University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) – 180

29. University of Jos (UNIJOS) – 180

30. University of Lagos (UNILAG) – 200

31. University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) – 180

32. University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) – 180

33. University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) – 180

34. University of Uyo (UNIUYO) – 180

35. Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) – 180

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
For those who haven't done their NIN, tomorrow I'll be explaining how you can get your NIN very easily as a Student...

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2022
I have now outlined below, the easiest procedures available for any student in 2022 to obtain his/her National Identification Number (NIN).

As it stands, the registration for 2022 JAMB’s UTME will only be possible for candidates that have registered and obtained their NINs.

The importance of getting your NIN as a student now cannot be overemphasized, as it may lead to the inability of a student to complete certain important tasks in schools or NYSC in the near future, hence the need to obtain it now and relax.

In view of this, we deem it necessary to provide all students, and indeed prospective UTME candidates with the guidelines to register and obtain their NIN before the 2022 UTME registration begins as the registration is expected to commence soon. 2022 UTME Candidates are equally advised to start preparing for their exams using JAMB Past Questions and Answers Online Practice.

Walk into the nearest NIMC Enrolment Centre with your BVN if you have one and any of the following required Original and Valid supporting documents:

1. Old National ID Card
2. Driver’s License
3. Voter’s card (Temporary or Permanent)
4. Nigerian International passport
5. Certificate of Origin
6. Attestation letter from a prominent ruler in your community
7. Birth certificate
8. Declaration of age
9. Attestation letter from religious/traditional leader
10. NHIS ID card
11. Government staff ID card
12. Registered/recognized private organization staff ID card
13. School ID Card (private/public)
14. Tax Clearance certificate
15. Valid immigration documents

Registration at an Enrolment Centre:

The whole process of registration can be carried out at an enrolment centre. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, you will be required to book a schedule for your enrolment. However, to limit the amount of time you will spend at the enrolment centre, you can download, print and complete the enrolment form at (https://nimc.gov.ng/), then proceed to an enrolment centre to complete the rest of the registration steps.

STEPS

- Applicants are to walk into the enrolment Centre with a supporting document.
- Applicant will be verified to ascertain if he/she has ever enrolled using the NIN verification portal.
- Applicant will be issued an enrolment form to fill if he/she has not enrolled before. OR the printed Barcode slip (for those who applied online) will be collected if the applicant had pre-enrolled earlier using the pre-enrolment service.
- Applicant’s forms will be vetted by a NIMC Official to crosscheck the information filled on the form against the supporting document provided and to check for errors/mistake filled on the form. Note: applicants who cannot read nor write should be accompanied by a literate individual who can do the form filling for him/her.
- Applicant’s pre-filled information will be inputted on the NIMC Software by a NIMC enrolment officer or the Barcode slip will be scanned by the NIMC enrolment officer to populate all the required field.
- The enrolment officer will ask the applicant to double check his/her information for errors using the applicant monitor.
- If the applicant is satisfied with his/her demographic information, the biometrics (ten finger prints and facial image) of the applicant will be capture subsequently.
- After completing the enrolment, a Transaction ID Slip will be issued to the applicant as an evidence of the transaction. However, the Transaction slip does not confer the right to National Identification Number. The applicant will be requested to come back for the NIN within 1-5 working days, as it is subjected to availability of network, authentication and verification.
- A National Identification Number (NIN) Slip is issued to the applicants after processing.
- The National e-ID Card will be Issued to applicant within 12months after Issuance of NIN barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Service Fee: ENROLMENT IS FREE

Availability: Monday – Friday (9a.m. to 1p.m.)

Please note that Minor applicants (0-15 years of age) should be accompanied by parents / guardians and can do the form filling for them. Minor applicants should only bring original and valid birth certificate and NIN slip of one of the Nigerian Parent / Guardian. The National e-ID Card will not be issued to minors until they become 16 years of age and above. In the case of a minor, after completion of enrollment, a text message will automatically be sent to the Applicant, Parent or guardian to come for update when they become 16 years of age.
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Tomorrow, I will be dropping the list of courses and their JAMB subject combinations for UTME 2022.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2022
LIST OF MANAGEMENT COURSES AND THEIR JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATIONS

Business Administration: Use of English, Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject

Public Administration: Use of English, Government, Economics and any other subject

Banking and Finance: Use of English, Mathematics, one Social Science subject and any other subject.

Economics: Use of English, Mathematics, Economics and any of Government, History, Geography, Literature in English, French and CRK/IRK.

Demography and Social Statistics: Use of English, Mathematics, Economics/ Geography and any other subject.

Geography: Use of English, Geography and two other Arts or Social Science subjects

Library Science: Use of English and Any three Arts or Social Science subjects

Mass Communication: Use of English and any three from Arts or Social Science subjects.

Sociology: Use of English, Three Social Science or Arts subjects.

Political Science: Use of English, Government or History plus two other Social Science/Arts subjects.

Philosophy: Use of English, Government and any other two subjects

Psychology: Use of English, Any three subjects from Arts or Social Science

Religious Studies: Use of English Language, CRK/IRS and any two other subjects.

Social Works: Use of English Language, Mathematics, Economics/Geography and any other subject

Accountancy: Use of English, Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject.

Sociology and Anthropology: Use of English, Three Social Science or Arts Subjects.

Industrial Relations: Use of English, Mathematics, Economics plus one other relevant subject

Human Resources Management: Use of English, Economics, Government and any other relevant subjects.

International Relations: Use of English, Economics, Literature-in-English and Geography/Government/History.

Business Management: Use of English, Mathematics, Economics and one other subject.

Cooperative and Rural Development: Use of English, Mathematics, Economics plus one other subject.

Tourism: English, Mathematics, Economics and any other subject.

Marketing: Use of English, Mathematics, Economics plus one other relevant Subject. Insurance: English, Mathematics, Economics and one other subject.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR ALL ART COURSES

French: English, French and any other two subjects from Arts and Social Sciences.

English Language: Use of English, Lit.-in-English, one other Arts subject and another Arts or Social Science subject.

Hausa: English, Hausa, Lit in English and any of Economics, Government, History and Arabic.

History and International. Studies: Use of English, History/Government and any other two subjects from Arts & Social Science.

Islamic Studies: English, Islamic Religious Studies plus two other Arts subjects.

Igbo: English, Igbo and two subjects from Arts and social Sciences.

Mass Communication: Use of English, Any three Arts and Social Science subjects.

Music: Use of English, Music, one other Arts subject plus any other subject.

Philosophy: Use of English, Any three subjects.

Arabic and Islamic Studies: Use of English, Arabic and Two subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences.

Christian Religious Studies: Use of English, Two Arts subjects including Christian Religious Knowledge and any other subject.

Fine and Applied Arts: Use of English Language, Fine Art and two other Arts subjects or Social Science subject.

Theatre Arts: Use of English, Lit. in English and two other relevant subjects.

Linguistics: Use of English, Two relevant Arts subjects and any other subject.

English and International Studies: Use of English, Literature in English, Government or History or any other Arts subjects.
Religious Studies: English, CRK/IRS and any two other subjects.

Yoruba: Use of English, Yoruba and two other subjects in Arts or Social Sciences.

Anthropology: Use of English, Any three of History, CRK/IRK, Geography, Economics, Literature in English and French.

Criminology and Security Studies: English, Economics, Government, and any one of the following: History, Geography, Literature in English, French, IRK, Hausa.

Law: English, Literature, Economics and any other Art Subject.

Civil Law: English Language and Any three Arts or Social Science subjects.

Islamic / Sharia Law: Use of English Language and Any three Arts or Social Science subjects including Arabic or Islamic Studies.
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNIG: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR ALL SCIENCE COURSES

Food, Science and Technology: Use of English, Chemistry, Mathematics / Physics and Agric Science.

Pharmacy: Use of English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

Industrial Chemistry: Use of English, Chemistry, Mathematics and any of Physics/Biology/Agricultural Science.

Fisheries: Use of English, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science subject.

Geology: Use of English and Mathematics or any three of Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Geography.

Geography: Use of English, Geography and any two of Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Agricultural Science.

Medicine and Surgery: Use of English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

Agricultural Engineering: Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Computer Science: Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and one of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.

Biochemistry: Use of English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Biological Sciences: Use of English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.

Physics/Industrial physics: Use of English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.

Mathematics: Use of English, Mathematics and any two of Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology and Agricultural Science.

Chemistry: Use of English, Chemistry and two of Physics, Biology and Mathematics.

Nursing: Use of English, Physics, Biology and Chemistry.

Surveying and Geoinformatics: Use of English, Physics, Mathematics, and any of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology and Economics.

Statistics: Use of English, Mathematics and any two of Physics,

Building: Use of English, Physics, Mathematics, and any of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology and Economics.

Microbiology: Use of English, Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics.

Veterinary Science: English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Forestry: Use of English, Chemistry, Biology or Agriculture and Physics or Mathematics.

Civil Engineering: Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Chemical Engineering: Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Computer Engineering: Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Electrical Engineering: Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Estate Management: Use of English, Mathematics, Economics and one other subject

Anatomy: English, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry or Physics.

Dentistry: Use of English, Chemistry, Biology and one Science subject.

Medical Laboratory Science: English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Medical Rehabilitation: Use of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Physiology: Use of English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

Electronic Engineering: Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Marine Engineering: Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Mechanical Engineering: Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Metallurgical and Materials Engineering: Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Petroleum and Gas Engineering: Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Systems Engineering: Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Structural Engineering: Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Production and Industrial Engineering: Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Architecture: English, Physics, Mathematics, and any of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology and Economics.

Quantity Surveying: Use of English, Physics, Mathematics, and any of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology and Economics.

Urban and Regional Planning: English, Mathematics, Geography and one of Economics, Physics, Chemistry.

Physiotherapy: Use of English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

Radiography: Use of English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

Veterinary Medicine: Use of English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNIG: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2022
FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA AND THE COURSES THEY OFFER 2022/2023

1. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
Accounting, Accounting Technology, Agricultural Education, Automobile Technology Education, Banking and Finance, Biochemistry, Business Education, Business Management, Civil Engineering, Education and Chemistry, Education and Computer Science, Education and Integrated Science, Education and Mathematics, Education and Physics, Electrical and Electronics Education, Environmental Management Technology, Forestry and Wildlife, Industrial Design
Information Technology, Management Technology, Metal Work Technology Education, Secretarial Education, Teacher Education Science, Urban and Regional Planning, Wood Work/Education.

2. Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
Accounting, Agric Extension Services, Agricultural Education, Agricultural Engineering, Agriculture, Anatomy, Arabic Studies, Archaeology, Archaeology/History, Architecture, Arts (Combined Honours), Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Biology Education, Building, Business Administration, Business Education, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies, Civil Engineering, Civil Law, Computer Science, Creative Arts, Drama/Dramatic/Performing/Theatre Arts, Economics, Economics and Geography, Economics Education, Education and Arabic, Education and Chemistry, Education and Christian Religious Studies Education and Geography, Education and Integrated Science, Education and Mathematics, Education and Social Studies,Electrical Engineering, English (Drama), English Language, English Language and Literature, Fine Art, French, Geography, Geology, Geomatic Engineering, Hausa, History, History and Archaeology, Home Economics
Home Economics Education, Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Industrial Design, Integrated Science, Islamic Studies, Islamic/Sharia Law, Land Surveying, Language Arts, Library and Information science, Literature in English Local Government Administration, Local Government Studies, Mass Communication, Mathematics, Mathematics with Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Surgery, Metallurgical Engineering, Microbiology
Nursing / Nursing Science, Pharmacy, Physical and Health Education, Physics, Physics Education, Physiology, Political Science, Political Science and History, Public Administration, Quantity Surveying, Science Education, Sociology, Statistics, Textile Science and Technology, Urban and Regional Planning, Urban and Regional Planning
Veterinary Medicine, Water Resources and Environmental Engineering, Zoology.

3. Bayero University, Kano
Accounting, Adult Education, Agric-Econs and Extension, Agricultural Engineering, Agriculture, Arts (Combined Honours), Biochemistry, Biology Education, Business Administration, Civil Engineering, Common and Islamic Law Economics, Economics Education, Education and Arabic, Education and English Language, Education and French Education and Geography, Education and History, Education and Islamic Studies, Education and Science, Electrical Engineering, English Language, French, Geography, Hausa, History, Irrigation Engineering, Islamic Studies, Library Science, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Surgery, Physical and Health Education Physiotherapy, Political Science, Sociology.

4. Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State
The main focus is petroleum engineering and technology related courses such as:

Chemistry, Environmental science, Industrial Chemistry, Geophysics, Geology, Marine Engineering, Mathematical Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering.

5. Federal University of Technology Yola
Agric-Econs and Extension, Animal Science and Range Management, Architecture, Biology Education, Building Business Education, Crop production, Education and Chemistry, Education and Physics, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Fisheries, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Food Science and Technology, Geography, Industrial Design Library Science, Mechanical Engineering, Science Education, Soil Science, Statistics Education, Surveying and Geoinformatics, Technical Education, Urban and Regional Planning, Vocational Education and Agric.Tech Education
Vocational Education and Home Economics.

6. Federal University of Technology, Akure
Agric-Econs and Extension, Agricultural Engineering, Animal Production and Health Services, Architecture, Biochemistry, Civil Engineering, Crop production, Ecotourism and Wildlife Management, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Estate Management, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Food Science and Technology, Forestry and Wood Technology, Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Meteorology Mining Engineering, Project Management Technology, Quantity Surveying, Transport Management Technology Urban and Regional Planning.

7. Federal University of Technology, Minna
Agric-Econs and Extension, Agricultural Engineering, Animal Production, Architecture, Building, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Crop production, Education and Chemistry, Education and Mathematics, Education And Geography/Physics, Education and Science, Electrical Electronics and Computer Engineering, Fisheries, Food Science and Technology, Horticulture, Industrial Education Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Science Education, Soil Science, Surveying and Geoinformatics, Urban and Regional Planning

8. Federal University of Technology, Owerri
Agric Extension Services, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Animal Production, Animal Science, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Crop Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Environmental Technology, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Food Science and Technology/Engineering, Forestry and Wildlife, Information Technology, Management Technology, Maritime Management Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Polymer and Textile Engineering, Project Management Technology, Prosthesis and Orthopedic Technology, Public Health Technology, Soil Science, Statistics, Transport Management Technology.

9. Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State
Agric Economics & Extension, Animal Science, Biological Sciences, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Criminology & Security Studies, Crop Production, Economics, English, Environmental Management and Toxicology, Mathematics, Physics, Political Science, Soil Science, Zoology.
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by Kingsleyebere(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Please more More!
Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNIG: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
10. Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina
Accounting, Applied Chemistry, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biological Sciences, Business Management, Economics & Development Studies, Educational Foundations, Geography and Regional Planning, History & Strategic Studies, Language and Communication Studies, Mathematical Sciences and Information Technology, Physics, Political Science, Science Education, Sociology.

11. Federal University, Keshere, Gombe State
Agricultural Economics and Extension Services, Agronomy, Animal Science, Soil Science, Education, Educational Administration and Planning, Guidance and Counseling, Integrated Science, Arabic, English, Hausa, History, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, History and Diplomatic Studies, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Studies, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, Geography, Economics and Development Studies, Accounting, Business Administration, Biology, Chemical Sciences, Mathematics and Computer Science, Physics.

12. Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State
Accounting, Art and humanity, Biological science, Botany, Botany(Plant Genetics and Breeding), Chemistry, Computer, Computer Science, Economic, Economics, Engineering, English, English and Modern Languages, History, Information Technology, Law, Mass Communication, Mathematics, Microbiology, Natural Science, Political Science, Sociology, Social Science, Theatre and Media Arts, Visual and Creative Arts.

13. Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State
Biology, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Physics, Geology, Geography, Computer Science, Mathematics, English Language and Literary Studies, History, Economics, Political Science, Geography, English, English Literary Studies, Theatre and Performing Arts, History, Political Science, Economics.

14. Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, History and Strategic Studies, French, Linguistics, English and Literary Studies, Visual Arts, Criminology and Security Studies, Mass Communication, Accountancy, Business Administration and Entrepreneurial Studies, Economics and Development Studies, Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Physics with Electronics, Geology, Applied Geophysics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics and Informatics, Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering.

15. Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa
Architecture and Urban Planning, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Petroleum and Gas, Civil and Environmental Studies, Mechatronic Industrial Studies, Economics and Development Studies, Media and Theater Arts, Political Science and Strategic Studies, Sociology and Anthropology, Accounting and Finance, Business and Management Studies, Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematics Computer and Physics.

16. Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
Agricultural Economic and Extension, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Soil Science, Animal Science, Crop Production and Horticulture, Food Science Technology, Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering, Material and Metallurgical Engineering, English and Literary Studies, Theatre and Media Studies, Demography and Social Statistics, Economic and Development Studies, Psychology, Sociology, Biotechnology, Bioseciences, Animal and Environmental Biology, Geology Computer Science, Geophysics, Industrial Chemistry, Mathematics, Micro Biology, Physics.

17. Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State
Accountancy, Agriculture, Banking and Finance, Biochemistry, Biology, Business Administration, Business Management, Computer Science, Economics, English Language and Literature, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Food Science And Technology, Forestry And Wildlife Management, History and Diplomatic Studies, Hotel Management and Tourism, Industrial Chemistry, Information Resource Management, Mathematics, Microbiology, Philosophy Physics, Political Science, Sociology, Statistics.

18. Michael Okpara Uni. of Agric., Umudike
Accountancy, Agribusiness, Agric-Extension and Rural Sociology, Agricultural Economics, Agriculture, Animal Production, Arabic / Christian Religious Studies, Biology / Mathematics, Biology Education, Business Administration, Crop Science, Fisheries, Forestry and Environmental Management, Home Economics, Hotel Management and Tourism, Marketing, Mathematics Education, Mechanical Engineering, Nutrition and Dietetics.

19. National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos
Agricultural Economics and Agro Business, Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, Animal Science, Aquaculture and Fisheries Management, Soil and Land Resources Management, Crop Production and protection Sciences, Criminology and Security Studies, Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution, Mass Communication, English, French and International Relations, Christian Theology ,Islamic Studies, Political Science, Economics and Journalism.

20. Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna
Civil Engineering, Electrical /Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biological Science, Chemistry Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Accounting, Economics, Geography, Political Science And Defence Studies.

21. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
Accounting, Adult Education, African and Asian Studies, Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering, Architecture, Biology Education, Building, Business Administration, Business Education, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Civil Law, Co-operative Economics and Management, Drama/Dramatic/Performing/Theatre Arts, Early Childhood Education, Economics, Education and English Language, Education and French, Education and Igbo, Educational Administration and Supervision, Educational Foundation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering, English Language, Environmental Management, Estate Management, Fine & Applied Arts, French, Geography and Meteorology, Guidance and Counseling, History and International Studies, Industrial Production Engineering, Languages and Linguistics, Library and Information Science, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Rehabilitation, Medicine and Surgery, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Music, Nursing / Nursing Science, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physical and Health Education, Physical Education, Physiology, Political Science, Polymer and Textile Engineering, Production Technology, Public Administration, Quantity Surveying, Radiography, Science Education, Sociology and Anthropology,Surveying and Geoinformatics, Teacher Education Science, Technical Education.

More Loading...

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2022 Discussion & Questions Thread by AcademiaNG: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
The JAMB UTME registration exercise, which was earlier scheduled to begin on Saturday, February 12, 2022, has now been postponed to Saturday, February 19, 2022, and to end on Saturday, March 26, 2022.

Take note!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Admission Form To FCA (federal College Of Agric . Ibadan) Is Out ! / Boko Haram: ASUU Threatens Strike If FG Doesn’t Rescue Abducted Lecturers / Lecturing Positions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.