Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,434 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) (2747 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) / 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by MsDoris(f): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2022
The rate at which young boys are indulging in ritual activities these days in the country is quite alarming.

Some suspected yahoo boys have been arrested with several body parts of a girl they killed.

This unfortunate incident happened in Akure, Ondo state.

The boys were caught with a sack containing a girl's hand and leg....

Visit web page below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/02/suspected-yahoo-boys-caught-with-girls.html

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Xscape1993(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2022
What is happening ooo?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2022
This is becoming a normal thing in the southwest, to date a Yoruba guy is really scary these days,it is well.

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by hyfr(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
The truth is, Nigeria has to humble itself and let's get colonized again.
Backward mentality
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Ooni: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
I am a Yoruba but I am not proud of being one right now.

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Girlieo(f): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
ondo state again?
God have mercy on us oo

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Omo this boys dey do all these things because of benz, Lexus and yeye iphone. Its so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Zionzoom(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
This is becoming a normal thing in the southwest, to date a Yoruba guy is really scary these days,it is well.
who tell u say na only Yoruba boys? Even the East too are doing it
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
All of you are just commenting when there is no pic of the suspect with a human body parts.Na wa for una.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Count6: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
Iyaebe:

Iyaode go date your Igbo guys nah. Some of you are just too stupid, rituals are in all Nigerian culture. If you wan bet try go loose guard for DELSU just that small delsu if we go no see your actual picture for nairaland tongue... Na southwest Dem see okija shrine ?? No but soka was found in Ibadan different regions in naija.. I be yoruba boy I no go ritual laye but I no go take some simp b!tch attributing rituals to just southwest boys

If fact the two topic links wey dey up on this thread na about 2 Benin boys caught with ten pants and another two in delta sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by oluztx: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Zionzoom:

Typical afonja and not taking responsibility. Keep fooling yourself until other tribes will start avoiding you and treating you people like pariah. Try contacting a woman in other regions and see how they will run from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Fashionista01(f): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Some people prefer to learn the hard way rather than from other people experience.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by 2Lynx(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Coming from the East, I would definitely tell you that this is not some tribal concentrated stuff. Because even in the east young boys are indulging in this, tho not at the rate of the west, this is more like some chronic get rich by all means syndrome which have overtaken the youths, no one wants to work, the wicked one rely thinks he would win the hearts of our youths?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Donpuffy(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Chai. 2022 for the yahoo Boys
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by agadez007(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by clockwisereport: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
A stage will come when only bishops go dey safe in this country. At least, dem dey wear "skullcap"
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Zionzoom(m): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
oluztx:

Typical afonja and not taking responsibility. Keep fooling yourself until other tribes will start avoiding you and treating you people like pariah. Try contacting a woman in other regions and see how they will run from you.
arindin omo undecided
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Count6:

Iyaode go date your Igbo guys nah. Some of you are just too stupid, rituals are in all Nigerian culture. If you wan bet try go loose guard for DELSU just that small delsu if we go no see your actual picture for nairaland tongue... Na southwest Dem see okija shrine ?? No but soka was found in Ibadan different regions in naija.. I be yoruba boy I no go ritual laye but I no go take some simp b!tch attributing rituals to just southwest boys

If fact the two topic links wey dey up on this thread na about 2 Benin boys caught with ten pants and another two in delta sad
What makes you think I'm Igbo? shun tribalism, I hate it with passion.I am a Nigerian, that's all that matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
They were called Yoruba demons for a reasons. If any of my female siblings bring a Yoruba guy as either a boyfriend or whatever, I'll start preparing for her funeral. What a wicked world.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Boogyman557: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool

CUNTREE don CAST big TIME..

STREET DON CAST BIG TIME...

Make SURE sey u BUY KALA 4 ur SELF and family..

Anywer wey u de JAZZ in, carry ur own KALA oooo..

Una de tink say na PLAY...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by AdesewaAde(f): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
I’m not understanding this anymore
There is no single day a story like this won’t come up,I’m just tired of this country,after the arrest,we won’t hear anything about the case again .
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Count6: 5:35am On Feb 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
What makes you think I'm Igbo? shun tribalism, I hate it with passion.I am a Nigerian, that's all that matters

I didn't think you were Igbo, just wanted to make it clear it's wrong to label the southwest guys as potential ritualists and you are the one acting like a tribalist. Ask a delta guy or rivers Dem no fit tell you "we don't do rituals in our side" . I live with one So I know what I'm saying.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by SWATMan: 7:24am On Feb 02, 2022
hyfr:
The truth is, Nigeria has to humble itself and let's get colonized again.
Backward mentality

How did our colonial masters handled this anomaly in Yorubaland? The west is under siege. The state government should declare a state of emergency now.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by jaxxy(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2022
Zionzoom:

Yoruba leading
Benin following
Igbos lagging
North learning.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by faithfull18(f): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2022
Girls now endangered species.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) by Nicepoker(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2022
Zionzoom:
Opposite of yoruba is Igbo. grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Seen Performing A Strange Deliverance On His Church Member (pics/video) / 26 Zimbabwean Women Wake Up Without Pants / Female Police Constable Sex Tape Goes Viral (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.