Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Help In Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help In Career (268 Views)

Change In Career Choices, Is It Worth It, Will Be Needing Your Advice. / How Can One Sell Him/herself In Career World / How To Meet Your Heroes And Get Them To Partner With You In Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help In Career by Yung77(m): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2022
Please mods pardon me if here is not the place for this tread,you can help push it to the right place.
Please friends I started learning cloud computing two weeks ago when I lost my job, and I have been finding it difficult with power supply, the transformer in my area was vandalized by criminal and one of the staff said he is not sure we will see light till further notice, please is there any other way I can get mini solar charger for my laptop or power bank to charge my laptop, I have a budget of 40k and I have searched online for a mini solar but all I see is the ones for phones only, please I need your advice, thanks.
Re: Help In Career by 1F30M4(f): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
mukina2 please help move his thread to the Technology section for more inputs.

1 Like

Re: Help In Career by Yung77(m): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please help me out with the right and helpful information or tools to excel.
Re: Help In Career by ProjectsCityNG: 6:18pm On Apr 14
Yung77:
Please help me out with the right and helpful information or tools to excel.

There are businesses to invest in and make money. I have a business proposition for you

Can we discuss on WhatsApp?

(1) (Reply)

Newly Recruited 7600 Kaduna State Teachers Turned To Cooperate Beggers / A Cover Story On Adijat, An Underage Sex Worker In Lagos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.