Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet (12277 Views)

If Seasons Are Not Completed Uefa Warn Clubs Might Risk UCL Exclusion / Etebo’s Move From Stoke City Not Completed – Getafe Boss Bordalas / Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:42am On Feb 02, 2022
Arsenal have confirmed that striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has left the club by mutual consent, however Barcelona are yet to complete a deal for the Gabon international.

The 32-year-old flew to Spain on Monday to sign for Barca and was pictured training with them on Tuesday.

Barcelona president Joan Laporta has said he hopes to unveil the forward this week.

"We wish Auba all the best for the next chapter in his career," Arsenal said.

The Premier League side also thanked Aubameyang for his "contribution to the club", having scored 92 goals in 163 appearances.

He scored both Arsenal's goals in their 2020 FA Cup final triumph against Chelsea as they won the tournament for a record 14th time.

However, he had not played for the Gunners since a disciplinary breach in December.

"Having the chance to win trophies and the honour of being the captain of this club is something I will forever keep in my heart," he wrote on Instagram.

"I have always been 100% focused and committed on doing everything I can for this club which is why leaving without a real goodbye hurts - but that is football."

Aubameyang's departure on a free transfer comes four years after he made his £56m move to London from Borussia Dortmund.

Barcelona had feared the move was dead earlier on transfer deadline day, even though Aubameyang had flown to Spain, but managed to resurrect the transfer.

On Tuesday, Barca president Laporta said: "We will present Adama Traore tomorrow and, if everything continues well, we will also present Aubameyang."
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60221826

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:43am On Feb 02, 2022
From all of us @[/b] : All the very best for the future [b]Auba!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by dawnomike(m): 12:49am On Feb 02, 2022
I feel he was harshly dealt with...

48 Likes

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by Beverlyjean(f): 12:54am On Feb 02, 2022
Arsenal fans deserve continuous disappointments... they started insulting him that he has lost form, look at Harry Kane, he couldn't score a single goal until conte took charge , now he is blasting. Arsenal don't have a replacement, but yet distanced him from the team, even lacazette that replacement him has only scored one penalty since he replaced him

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by Karlovych: 1:19am On Feb 02, 2022
From grilling to blogging

8 Likes

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by gaby(m): 1:40am On Feb 02, 2022
I am an Arsenal fan.

However, why do most players particularly strikers leave on a very bitter note from the club?

It calls for much worry and could discourage players from coming in or being dedicated to the club and her cause seeing how they tend to allow their relationships with players to turn sour.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by Joeblazeochola(m): 2:08am On Feb 02, 2022
my fav4ryt a**nal player, good for 4 him sha.
Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by Belial06: 2:30am On Feb 02, 2022
This player was treated unfairly .. angry I wish him success

45 Likes

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by paulolee(m): 4:35am On Feb 02, 2022
arterta was too harsh on him, wouldn't try such if auba was British..
wat was auba crime to deserve such frustrating treatment?? bcox of his bad form ?? or wat was the indiscipline he commited?? he fight fot training or wetin??.....
na auba crime worst pass kane dt openly said he dnt want to play for spurs bcox of lack of trophies, he refused to resnume training or play for spurs wen the season started bcox dey blocked his city deal..
bt the same kane still captained English team even without playing for spurs and he still regained his starting shirt even without a goal or assist n his bad form wen d season started...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by slawormiir: 4:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Goodbye
Soldier go ..Soldier come...barrack remian the same

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by koolaid87: 4:58am On Feb 02, 2022
Hope say oga no dey float oo

No issue sha, kano pillas are readily available
Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by Waleprotocol(m): 5:00am On Feb 02, 2022
Arteta was really harsh on him. Only God knows what he did.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by blinking001(m): 5:00am On Feb 02, 2022
We wish him the best
Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by helinues: 5:00am On Feb 02, 2022
Arsenal have confirmed that striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has left the club by mutual consent

That's the koko. You guy's can't be benching him and still expect him to remain with the club.

Even if Barcelona did not sign him, I am sure other better European clubs are interested in him.

All the best Aubameyang

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by aybabz101: 5:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Na only God know the kiń ppl wey dey handle transfers for Arsenal!

Though Auba Dey misfire, but how can u compete with city, Chelsea, Liverpool,Man utd and Tottenham with Lacazette and Nketiah?
Not to consider the fact that Lacazette na injury prone player.

They let players out without a single replacement even though they already have a depleted squad!

23 Likes

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by aybabz101: 5:01am On Feb 02, 2022
That Arteta wey Dey do like James Bond now......make im no win matches

He go know say Arsenal fans got no chills when they are calling for his head

20 Likes

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by Gten(m): 5:03am On Feb 02, 2022
All the best Aubameyang, it is because of this type of treatment that I refused going pro in football. Lol

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by OTlandlord: 5:06am On Feb 02, 2022
Auba's crime is travelling to see his sick mom, came a day late & refused to apologise. Arteta no try at all. But at 32 what does he want to play at barca? He is gone past his prime.
Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by oldman112(m): 5:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Actions like this make me think these guys are been controlled, maybe we only see the entertainment side of it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by press9ja: 5:10am On Feb 02, 2022
Wow, this is beautiful.

OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW.
Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by silverkings: 5:11am On Feb 02, 2022
Arsenal football club should learn to forgive. Talk about Adebayo, Ozil and now Auba.

That of Ozil was hell on earth. It's not good for a club with history and tradition like arsenal.

I hope Auba finds his scoring touch in Spain.

10 Likes

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by chrisxxx(m): 5:17am On Feb 02, 2022
Arteta was a mediocre player as an Arsenal's player. He feels jealous when he sees a star. In order to balance his mediocrity as a player he was very humble so he also expects players with exceptional talents to behave like him. He will soon leave Arsenal. Let Auba shine in Barca and see fans descend on him.

16 Likes

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by EmmaLege: 5:19am On Feb 02, 2022
na wa o
Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by 9jaefccbois: 5:21am On Feb 02, 2022
You are really making history, best of lucky
Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by Tellwhat: 5:22am On Feb 02, 2022
OTlandlord:
Auba's crime is travelling to see his sick mom, came a day late & refused to apologise. Arteta no try at all. But at 32 what does he want to play at barca? He is gone past his prime.
His best football. Give it his all like us about to retire
Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by adioolayi(m): 5:23am On Feb 02, 2022
It's amazing how my darling Barcelona has fared in this transfer window...

Good signings...despite our financial woes..

Great stunts from Barcelona ...Ferran Torres, Traore and Aubameyang...No be small thing

2 Likes

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by Johnbosco77(m): 5:23am On Feb 02, 2022
Aubameyang will do well in Barcelona.
Assnal na yeye club

6 Likes

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by Longevo(m): 5:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Congratulations to Aubameyang. I hope he'll be useful to resurrect Barcelona from it's slumber

4 Likes

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by tenpipsperday: 5:26am On Feb 02, 2022
paulolee:
arterta was too harsh on him, wouldn't try such if auba is British..

You are a small boy in the game. Who is bigger than David Beckham of late if you talk of English players. But I hope you don't know that Ferguson threw object at him and that ended his Man U career.

Wojciech Szczęsny was seen smoking outside the dressing room after a match and that was his end in Arsenal. His offense was not smoking but where he smoked, where little children saw him. Oyibo no be black man, they make laws they keep their laws.

13 Likes

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by Urbanchampion: 5:27am On Feb 02, 2022
Arsenal are very useless Club, that's why they won't come close to winning both the EPL and the UEFA trophies. They're poor negotiators, they'll agree to pay they marquee players hugely, while they are good, the moment such players suffered slight drop inform, the useless club will look for the the silliest excuse to discard the footballer, they did it to Asharvin, Fabrigas, Lauren, Bergkamp and even Henry, now it's Auba.
Small club with a small mentality, why paying what you can't afford?

4 Likes

Re: Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet by anambraamaka: 5:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: FIFA Bans Blatter, Platini For Eight Years / Aaron Samuel Olanare Joins Sichuan Longfor, Chinese Club / Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.