Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,637 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Basic Self Development - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Basic Self Development (265 Views)

Office Furniture Is The Basic Need To Make Office Comfort / The Value Of Self Development / Basic Self Defense For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Basic Self Development by Jummieunique(f): 6:33am On Feb 02, 2022
One of the things that can help you achieve your goals and live your best life this year is self development. For you to get to the height of success, lead a life of impact, and be a blessing to your world you need an upgraded version of yourself. you need focus, discipline, intentionality and determination to achieve your aim. you also have to be consistent and ready to change.. I'd love to be a part of this journey of your self development.. send me a DM�� cos we'd be talking about self Development in a closed group. My WhatsApp number is on my profile. Good day!
Re: The Basic Self Development by Jummieunique(f): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Jummieunique:
One of the things that can help you achieve your goals and live your best life this year is self development. For you to get to the height of success, lead a life of impact, and be a blessing to your world you need an upgraded version of yourself. you need focus, discipline, intentionality and determination to achieve your aim. you also have to be consistent and ready to change.. I'd love to be a part of this journey of your self development.. send me a DM�� cos we'd be talking about self Development in a closed group. My WhatsApp number is on my profile. Good day!
Don't miss out on this opportunity. Limited seats available
Re: The Basic Self Development by Jummieunique(f): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2022
Jummieunique:
limited seats available
Re: The Basic Self Development by Jummieunique(f): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Do you know that your physical development from childhood to adulthood is not enough.. it's not only about the physical changes you experience as you grow. there's some basic self development skills that you must grow through from childhood so that adulthood will be interesting. the issues of decision making, time management, communication, journaling, self care, organising, self discovery and learning new things should be a part of your growth process into adulthood. basically being exposed to the right environment which helps to sharpen your life as you become an adult.

Again, knowing what to do at the right time, taking responsibility for your actions and a whole lot. Some of these shortcomings still affect you till date and you are finding it hard to live your best life and taking charge just because you are not disciplined enough and intentional about yourself.

A self development plan should be used to guard your actions so as to be at the centre of the greatness you desire.. everyone has the right to a good and balanced life . that is why one needs to be guarded by some set of principles to achieve that easy, happy, less cluttered life. everything is about planning and organising.
You need a self development plan?

send me a DM on Whatsapp 08073815545 to join the class.. limited seats available... we'd be talking about self development in a closed group.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Is Pregnant + Liquorose Shuns Emmanuel + Kate Henshaw Regrets / Iyabo Ojo Fights Over Man + Wunmi Toriola & Seyi Edun Gets Dirty + Mercy Johnson / Olaiya Flyover: Osun ALGON Chair, Abiodun Lauds Oyetola On Successful Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.