Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Learn Piano In 3 Weeks- Play Over 40songs- Get Compensated If It Doesn't Happen - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Learn Piano In 3 Weeks- Play Over 40songs- Get Compensated If It Doesn't Happen (198 Views)

Learn The Proper Approach To Piano In Six Month With Mray / Get 1000 Followers For N4,000 In 3 Weeks!!! / Piano And Keyboard Players Free And Paid Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Piano In 3 Weeks- Play Over 40songs- Get Compensated If It Doesn't Happen by vicstorm: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2022
If you don't play over 30 songs by the end of using this book, I will return your money back and still ask you to keep the book as compensation for wasting your time.

Money back guarantee is what I'm offering because I am so sure about the wonders the book will do it the space of 3 three weeks.

Alot a person's struggled to play the piano and you hear stories of how complicated learning the piano can be. Some are forced to give up their dream of playing the piano with all wrong mindset given to them.

But here after a solid research, I was able to come up with this material that teaches you to play within three weeks,proven and tested

Who am I and why am I so sure of this?

For a proper introduction,my name is vicpiano ,ceo attractive entertainment (a music making and consultation company).

With over 7,300 subscribers on youtube and a massive following offline. I've been able to offer tutorials to over 50,000 audiences online and offline.

Below is a video with testimonies of my just concluded master class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tXu4m6Mh6Q

With clear evidence of over 300+ tutorial videos and materials that have been helpful in meeting the needs of aspiring and even existing piano players and musicians at large.

I've over 15years of solid music relationship and piano expertise and I've used these period to settle the struggles of the average individual who wishes to play the piano .

Click to watch more testimonies from my lessons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxVDTw66Oa0

So before I continue, I'll love to tell you a short story..
HOW I GOT THE IDEA TO CREATE THIS MATERIAL..
so some years back, In my quest to expand my knowledge I had to visit several musical stores and requested to buy their music materials, but to my greatest shock the materials brought to me where programmed in a way that if you don't have an advanced or atleast average knowledge of music you can't understand it.
Vividly I could understand it but then I pictured my self to be a newbie or absolute beginner, what would have been my fate?
Your guess was right, I would simply go back to register for the book to be explained to me else it would be totally useless in my hands since I don't understand it.

With this in place. An idea dropped And I started working on a material that will be easy understood by anyone and any class of person. A newbie, proffresional or amautuer.
So I put in the work and came up with this wonderful material titled..
(speed piano tutorial)

We had tested it on random individuals who had no knowledge of piano and saw how effective it was as they were all able to play the piano within three weeks and expanded from there.
Having seen how successful the test run was, we put made it available to the public and since then I've recorded massive testimonies from people around the globe .

Back to where I stopped.
I am a music producer, piano player and singer.
Having shared with good musicians over the years and process reasonable proffresional experience in my field. I have looked it all and in writing explained the perfect way and easiest pattern yet proffresional in standard to play the piano .

This material is into an ebook..
What is this material all about?

I PRESENT TO YOU.

SPEED PIANO TUTORIALS(A PIANO EBOOK)

BORN OUT OF THE QUEST OF ENABLING ALL THOSE WHO DESIRE TO PLAY THE PIANO TO ACTUALLY ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS BY MERELY READING A BOOK MOSTLY WITHOUT ANYONE PHYSICALY TUTORING THEM.THE BOOK IS AIMED AT HELPING PEOPLE ACHIEVE THEIR DREAM OF PLAYING PIANO ALL BY THEMSELVES.MORE PRACTICAL MEANS ARE EMPLOYED IN THIS BOOK USING THE SIMPLEST METHODS OF EXPLANATIONS,DESCRIPTIONS AND DIRECTION TO ACHIEVE A POSSITIVE RESULT.IF YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY THE PIANO THEN YOUR PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED.
THIS BOOK WAS DRAFTED AFTER OVER 3YEARS OF SOLID RESEARCH BY A TEAM OF PROFFESIONALS IN REGARDS TO PIANO PLAYING AND MUSIC IN GENERAL.
ITS ONE OF A KIND AS IT TEACHES ITS OWNERS HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO IN FEW WEEKS.
IT CUT ACROSS ALL LEVELS AS A WIDE RANGE OF TOPICS WERE COVERED, TOPICS INCLUDING
INTRODUCTION TO MUSIC AND ITS CONCEPT/ALL ABOUT MUSICAL KEYS/SEMITONES,TONES,SHARP,FLAT,ROOT/ SCALES,SOFA NOTATION,NUMBER PATTERN/ CHORDS[TRAID CHORDS/ FINGER PLACEMENT/ INVERSIONS[CHORD INVERSIONS]/ CONVERTING NOTES OF A SCALE TO CHORDS/ PLAYING SONGS WITH THE MAJOR SCALE CHORD/ CIRCLE OF 4TH AND CIRCLE OF 5TH’s/ BEAT,BARS,TIME SIGNATURE,TEMPO./ HOW TO FIND A MUSICAL KEY USED BY A PERSON TO SING/ PASSING CHORDS/CHORD REPLACEMENT AND SO MUCH MORE,ALL IN ONE PACKAGE.
THE BOOK IS USER FRIENDLY AS EXPLANATORY DIAGRAMS OF ITS MOST SIMPLIEST NATURE ARE BEEN USED TO ILLUSTRATE AT EVERY NEEDED EVENT IN REGARDS.

THE BOOK ANSWERS ALMOST ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AS IT ALSO IN A BID OF MAINTAINING A GOOD PACE IN TURN ASK YOU QUESTIONS AFTER EVERY SUCCESFUL TOPIC LECTURE.
MUCH MORE ORGANISED SYSTEM IVE EMPLOYED TO ENABLE YOU ASK DIRECT QUESTIONS AND GET RESPONDED TO QUICKLY.

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN WHEN YOU BUY THIS EBOOK.
1.A STUDENT FOR LIFE CODE THAT ENABLES YOU TO ACCESS OUR SUBSEQUENT CONTENTS FOR A 30% SLASHED PRICE.
2.QUICK RESPONSE TO QUESTIONS AND REPLIES WITH STARDARD TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING VIDEO REPLIES.
3.YOU GET TO ATTEND OUR MUSICAL CLASSES ONLINE OR DIRECT FOR AN ALMOST FREE TOKEN OF 65% SLASHED.
4.You get 3months mentorship

WHAT MORE ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
CLICK link below TO BUY NOW(PROMO PRICE)5,500niara only
https://paystack.com/pay/speedpianotutorialpromo

Gold Offer
You can pick any of my premuim piano video material from the list below and it will be sent to you after purchase for � as bonus..
A.hand independence
B.chord guessing
C.howto play different music genres.
D.how to develop speed.
E. How to play hyms
F.makosa grooves
G.chord replacements (substitution)
H.all about passing chords
I.all about scales
J.chords that make you sound like a god
K.universal worship techniques
L.how to improvise
M. Timing.beats.bars.
N.building chords with melody.
O. Tritones
P.pitch bend techniques
Q. How to split
R. How to sound like a guitarist
S.making beats with the piano
T:. Advance modes and patterns on jazz and afrobeats
T. Piano repairs
U.composing piano music
V.piano voice tunning
W. Piano music business.
Ps( you are only entitled to one free material offer)
This offer only applies for purchases made instantly within 10mins

Contact me:

Email: vicstorm1@gmail.com
What'sapp+Phone no: +2348183412628
To order manually

See you at the top, I await your massive testimony.
Re: Learn Piano In 3 Weeks- Play Over 40songs- Get Compensated If It Doesn't Happen by vicstorm: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2022
Reviews

(1) (Reply)

. / Do You Know Who Created Marvel Superheroes Like Iron-man? / Living Coast Up Coming Artists Development Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.