Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) (10931 Views)

Pam Andrews Unclad Dress At Channel O Music Video Awards South Africa (+18) / Fashion Madness: Singer Pam Andrews Wore A See-through Dress To Channel O Awards / ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) by simplewear: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2011
Hello,

my name is simple wears. I am a professional African Pam slippers designer.

Wearing beautiful Pam slippers is like driving a beautiful car, the feeling is the same,
That’s why I named my products after beautiful cars.

I just finished this pair of slipper this evening, which car should I name it after?

[/img][/img]

CALL UCHENNA ON 08030529633 TO MAKE YOUR ORDER

Re: African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) by simplewear: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
check for more designs on my blog

www.simplewears..com
Re: African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) by snowdrops(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2011
so how much do they cost and where about are you located?
Re: African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) by naijacutee(f): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2011
Do you make them yourself, or do you design them and give to someone to make?
Re: African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) by simplewear: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2011
thanks for asking, i design and make them myself at home.
the cost between 1500 to 2000 thousand bucks VAT Inclusive.

you can create your own design and i will make it for you,
with any specification.(customize)

home delivery can be arranged.
Re: African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) by snowdrops(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2011
thanks for the info. would call in when chanced.
Re: African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) by naijacutee(f): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2011
I've been to your website, and you have nice designs. I think you could do with a bit more advertising. If you can take some pictures of your workshop where the slippers are made, including some pictures of you at work, I will buy you a website without the extension with CMS with which you can edit the website yourself and advertise to get more customers. This is a promise.
Re: African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) by simplewear: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2011
@naijacutee

am really happy u like my work, i pray God to bless ur handwork too.
for now i dont ve a workshop, i work at home. actually my website will be coming up soon.
my younger brother is a website designer.

Are you in Lagos? if your in Lagos why don't you come to my house next weekend, to see how i do it
i promise to make one for you there. i stay around kilo bus stop in surulere.

i also have a dream of opening a big workshop where i will be training people
on leather craft and shoe making for free, as my own contribution to our Nation. maybe u can
partner with me on the project.
Re: African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) by toba1909(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2011
Nice concept bro! wink
Do you do office delivery

Will definitely call you tomorrow.
Re: African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) by naijacutee(f): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2011
simplewear:

@naijacutee

am really happy u like my work, i pray God to bless your handwork too.
for now i dont ve a workshop, i work at home. actually my website will be coming up soon.
my younger brother is a website designer.

Are you in Lagos? if your in Lagos why don't you come to my house next weekend, to see how i do it
i promise to make one for you there. i stay around kilo bus stop in surulere.

i also have a dream of opening a big workshop where i will be training people
on leather craft and shoe making for free, as my own contribution to our Nation. maybe u can
partner with me on the project.

Wow, you are very very inspiring! I think your dreams to train people for free are quite noble, and if you are willing to do this now that you're not fully established, what about when you are?

I'm sorry, but I'm not in Lagos so I won't be able to have a look at your workshop. Do you mind taking photos and pasting here? (It doesn't matter if its your bedroom, we would like to see so that we know how to contribute towards expanding your brand). Please if there is any practical way you think people on this forum can help, feel free to say.

All the best
Re: African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) by simplewear: 1:23am On Jul 01, 2011
check out our royal oak pam slippers
visit simplewears..com

(1) (Reply)

The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism / 23 Best Crochet Twist Braid Ideas For Black Women(photos) / Second Hand Sewing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.