Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,265 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Let The Dead Bury Their Dead. Let The Sinners Marry Their Fellow Sinners - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The Dead Bury Their Dead. Let The Sinners Marry Their Fellow Sinners (251 Views)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / What Does Matthew 8:22 Mean By "Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Dead Bury Their Dead. Let The Sinners Marry Their Fellow Sinners by BornofGod108(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
LET THE DEAD BURY THEIR DEAD.
LET THE SINNERS MARRY THEIR FELLOW SINNERS NOT BELIEVERS.

A man came to my fellowship and told my leader in counselling that he came to seek a lady to marry. I trust my leader wholly that he don't support evil, he rebuked the man and told him, let the dead marry their dead and let the living marry their living.
God is not an author of confusion. He can't unite light and darkness together. His word said "Be not equally yoked together with unbelievers".
That girl you want to marry is an unbeliever. That man you want to marry is an unbeliever, disengage from that dead man or woman. God can't give his holy Son a corrupt woman to marry. Likewise, God can't give a dead man to marry a holy sister. Is not possible.
Let the dead go and marry their dead. Sinful men wants to marry holy sisters but they don't want to reject those things they rejected. They know that their fellow dead opposite sex may not be faithful, hence they are looking for holy sisters to marry, it can't work!! Go and marry your fellow dead people.
God warned the children of Israel not to intermarry with their neighboring nations, because they would thrust them from the knowledge of God to idols.
Don't marry sinful ladies because they will turn your eyes from God to the devil. Don't mind their beauty and shapes. Don't we have beautiful sisters among our holy beloved ladies? Why is your eyes outside the church? That you valued those dogs above the blood washed God has meant for you! Reject them in marriage! In fact are you marrying because of beauty? This is a big mistake!
I pray that the God of heaven should turn our brothers eyes back to the church. Because their eyes are outside, they valued sinful women above our holy sisters, that's a shame to the gospel of true love!
Parents, don't give out your sinful daughters for holy brothers to marry. Let them go and marry their fellow dead brothers. Until they repent, they are not qualify to marry believers.
So if you want your daughter to marry a child of God, start now to work on her to prepare her for that great marriage. She can't marry a child of God in her stubborn wicked life. Is not possible
Don't say "But Hosea married an harlot", then are you Hosea? God permitted Hosea to marry her for a strong reason, to illustrate to Israel their idolatrous whoredom against God to Baal.
Light can't marry a darkness. She is of the devil, with painted nails and fixed hairs and you want to marry devil's daughter?

Re: Let The Dead Bury Their Dead. Let The Sinners Marry Their Fellow Sinners by alphaNomega: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
For your mind you've made sense.

Well-done
Re: Let The Dead Bury Their Dead. Let The Sinners Marry Their Fellow Sinners by BornofGod108(m): 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
alphaNomega:
For your mind you've made sense.
Well-done
it is the truth,accept and believe it!
Re: Let The Dead Bury Their Dead. Let The Sinners Marry Their Fellow Sinners by alphaNomega: 6:30am On Feb 03, 2022
BornofGod108:

it is the truth,accept and believe it!
Oya clap for yourself

(1) (Reply)

If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, I Will Tell God To Kill Him. / Don't Write Yourself Off / The God Of Second Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.