Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) (43327 Views)

This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) / Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) / Black Soot In Port Harcourt: People Are Dying Here - A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 4:53am On Feb 03, 2022
I heared from a taxi driver Black soot has reduced in Port Harcourt but I can tell u all the Port Harcourt po fire people has come to oyigbo. Yesterday my nose were so so painful this early morning I can feel it in my mouth. Pls guy below is how my nose looks like charcoal when I clean it with wipes. I wish this can be on frontpage so it might probably reach his excellency Governor Nyesom Wike. To take the same measure in oyigbo we are dying here.

Watch here on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2006547996171276&id=100004482843720

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 4:53am On Feb 03, 2022
See some PHOTOS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by yanabasee(m): 4:54am On Feb 03, 2022
Hmmmmm .

Wike said he's the most qualified person to become the next president.... And I wonder how a person like him that can't even find solution to a serious health issues of this kind, would want to become a president.....

Gaskiya, I thank God say I pull my brother comot for that state.... He came home sick from rivers.... that place is totally a damage zone.

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:55am On Feb 03, 2022
This is disgusting and horrible to the sight.. undecided
Is it until people start dropping dead ?
What's your government doing about it?
Are they not affected?
What are you still doing in the state?
Do you want to keep enduring this damage to your health? undecided

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 4:56am On Feb 03, 2022
yanabasee:
Hmmmmm .

Right now my mouth is bitter and I took drugs last night. If u cough out it will be painful and be like u used native charcoal to brush. U cant even look outside in the morning

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by thesicilian: 4:57am On Feb 03, 2022
What will it take for you guys to relocate from that area?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Emils: 4:59am On Feb 03, 2022
The boys have ran to the neighboring communities. Abia and IMO, in collaboration with the dudes that was there before

Which is why it is worst now around the Oyibo Area

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 5:01am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is disgusting and horrible to the sight.. undecided
Is it until people start dropping dead ?
What's your government doing about it?
Are they not affected?
What are you still doing in the state?
Do you want to keep enduring this damage to your health? undecided

Brother I want to relocate but to relocate na money na. I just wish Lalasticlala and Mynd44 can help take this to frontpage. Oyigbo own is the worst. When I was in Port Harcourt yesterday I was talking with some drivers they said Port Harcourt is better. Could u believe I slept with nose mask a day before yesterday and it almost choked me I dreamt when they were holding my neck when I I luckily woke up is the nose mask yet this thing is still entering my body. A man died while sleeping with nosemask it was on frontpage I think 2020. So I was scared but I have no choice. My Facebook account is too small to reach people that's why I came to nairaland.
I was scared at first but I have no choice.. The soot in Oyigbo has no comparison

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by helinues: 5:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Rivers state people are actually joking with something they shouldn't be joking about

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:04am On Feb 03, 2022
Laughnow419:

Brother I want to relocate but to relocate na money na. I just wish Lalasticlala and Mynd44 can help take this to frontpage. Oyigbo own is the worst. When I was in Port Harcourt yesterday I was talking with some drivers they said Port Harcourt is better. Could u believe I slept with nose mask a day before yesterday and it almost choked me I dreamt when they were holding my neck when I I luckily woke up is the nose mask yet this thing is still entering my body. A man died while sleeping with nosemask it was on frontpage I think 2020. So I was scared but I have no choice. My Facebook account is too small to reach people that's why I came to nairaland.
I was scared at first but I have no choice.. The soot in Oyigbo has no comparison
What are your plans..you want to keep sleeping and walking around uncomfortably with nose mask or what?

1 Like

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by KillMNKnow(f): 5:06am On Feb 03, 2022
Chai igbos

7 Likes

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 5:07am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What are your plans..you want to keep sleeping and walking around uncomfortably with nose mask or what?

That's why I came to nairaland o my brother. This morning is like I ate bitterleaf, I've poured spit more than 10 times I can't even sleep again. I will take another drugs tomorrow and apple cider to wash my system but for how long.

5 Likes

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:09am On Feb 03, 2022
Laughnow419:

That's why I came to nairaland o my brother. This morning is like I ate bitterleaf, I've poured spit more than 10 times I can't even sleep again. I will take another drugs tomorrow and apple cider to wash my system but for how long.
Imagine.. cry

1 Like

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by ecomalchemist(m): 5:16am On Feb 03, 2022
You need to get out of that place asap.

you are playing with your life !

13 Likes

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by spinna: 5:24am On Feb 03, 2022
You should be drinking plenty of Moringa leaf tea to detox your body

3 Likes

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Moferere: 5:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Won't you rather migrate from that deadly city
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 5:36am On Feb 03, 2022
AdventHero:
Please make sure you mask up and do the needful as you go out . Soot is harmful, both short term and long term.

Meanwhile, Do you find yourself struggling to come out of that life of sin?
Have you tried to turn a new leaf, but it seems just too difficult?
Have you been made to think that salvation is a complicated ritual?
Join us now for this short, soul-lifting and insightful devotional
[Watch] Simple Steps to Salvation on Youtube

Atleast since the getting out is not yet possible I mask up and do the one I can do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by OVB123: 5:41am On Feb 03, 2022
This doesn't concerned Gov. Wike. It is how to become the president or vice that he is after. A coutry that doesn't care about her citizens, very uselless country.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by trutharena: 5:43am On Feb 03, 2022
Imagine this is happening in Lagos, Tinubu would have been crucified and cancelled.

This is a great health hazards, only God know why we are not seeing massive protest about this so the government can take it serious.

Well the people chose to be doing WhatsApp video and images so what’s my own problem.

I pray things get better for the people of rivers, especially for the common man that might not be able to afford the medical care if all the effect of this start showing on a massive scale.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by overall90: 5:47am On Feb 03, 2022
It's not only Oyigbo.
It's everywhere though it might not be this much at the city center.
They only went on break for a few weeks but are now back in full force.
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 5:57am On Feb 03, 2022
This your nose na exhaust pipe grin

23 Likes

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 6:06am On Feb 03, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
This your nose na exhaust pipe grin
No be joke o. They wan use this blacksoot kill us finish o embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Nemesis0147(m): 6:07am On Feb 03, 2022
Please relocate bro
This is very bad.

I can’t imagine abeg

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 6:15am On Feb 03, 2022
overall90:
It's not only Oyigbo.
It's everywhere though it might not be this much at the city center.
They only went on break for a few weeks but are now back in full force.

The driver that carried me yesterday said Port Harcourt is better right now
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 6:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Please relocate bro
This is very bad.

I can’t imagine abeg

To relocate isn't easy we need government intervention.
I was feeling fever and bitter mouth the electrician I called yesterday was still feeling same. Because of this same soot

1 Like

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Nemesis0147(m): 6:28am On Feb 03, 2022
Laughnow419:

To relocate isn't easy we need government intervention.
I was feeling fever and bitter mouth the electrician I called yesterday was still feeling same. Because of this same soot
sorry bro
This country is so F up!!

1 Like

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by gaby(m): 6:33am On Feb 03, 2022
For smokers there, the matter go be double exhaust and V-12 engine

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 6:35am On Feb 03, 2022
trutharena:
Imagine this is happening in Lagos, Tinubu would have been crucified and cancelled.

This is a great health hazards, only God know why we are not seeing massive protest about this so the government can take it serious.

Well the people chose to be doing WhatsApp video and images so what’s my own problem.

I pray things get better for the people of rivers, especially for the common man that might not be able to afford the medical care if all the effect of this start showing on a massive scale.

Not everyone knows about nairaland. Some has posted on Facebook and whatsap that they know. Even the mask can't help for long. I now sleep with mask two days ago it almost choked me I've stopped. I close my windows yet it's not helping

1 Like

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by ValCon888: 6:41am On Feb 03, 2022
These evil people are not even thinking of themselves.

They're also breathing this same air they're destroying.

A rising number of people will have cancer and die because of this act.

There's no difference between this illegal oil bunkering and skull mining because they're both blood money.

14 Likes

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 03, 2022
If you people know the effects of black soot, you'll relocate to another state without wasting a minute. These chemist prescribed drugs wouldn't help you. Relocate!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” / Trump Sends 200 Ventilators To Nigeria / Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.