Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad (28642 Views)

Images From The Unveiling Of Africa's Largest Rice Pyramids / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by asanausana91: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2022
kingphilip:
Na for show before now.

As someone said before, they bought it from the market instead of getting it from the farmers they gave loans to to make it possible.
how many bags they bought from your mother?
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by asanausana91: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2022
DominionGreat:
This government na actual Joke.

My suspicion has been validated now.. You actually have one pyramid with rice and the rest fucking stick filled and you decided to snap the only complete pyramid for show ..

Our mumu don do
you are actually a mumu as you called yourself. This dismounting have been going on for days, why not go there and snap your so called stick pyramids to counter this report nah. You sit down in your useless 2×2 shop to type rubbish without evidence.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by asanausana91: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2022
LilyColin:
So what?

Bashir the unexposed mUdafVckN recharge card vendor.
better than you. At least you know him, pls who know you?
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by asanausana91: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2022
thesolutions:
so it is not processed rice. what a show. D'Banj, Please come back. we are not entertained. sad sad sad
did anybody tell you that it was a processed rice before? People like you will not follow the event but you come and open your dirty mouth to say what you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by asanausana91: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2022
Articul8:
I still do not believe my eyes.This is Nigeria, anything can happen. Why is that place dusty? Abi na cements dem put under grin
you are free to go there or called one of your Thomases resident in abuja to go and see,then report back to you. " doubting Thomas"
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by Seun(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2022
thesolutions:
so it is not processed rice. what a show. D'Banj, Please come back. we are not entertained. sad sad sad
People had realized that before. If it was processed poor people would have descended on the place to get theirs.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by asanausana91: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
Dismantled by who to where and for who? I ask because masses do not feel the impact in marketplaces. Abi na campaign rice una wan use get cheap publicity.
did you vote for him before? Is he contesting any election? Use you brain pls.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by DominionGreat: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2022
rhektor:

You're a proper mumu for real

I normally don't quote fools like you but omo you no go fit get sense for this life..
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by DominionGreat: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2022
asanausana91:
you are actually a mumu as you called yourself. This dismounting have been going on for days, why not go there and snap your so called stick pyramids to counter this report nah. You sit down in your useless 2×2 shop to type rubbish without evidence.

You foolish gwori chewing aboki quoting me..

I am a northerner but not a foolish one as you.. I won't drag anything with such a deluded entity with not a single capacity to reason for self.. You are a zombie.. a typical one..
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by Valuepaints20(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Aforxzy:
Hope this will bring down the price of rice in the market..

Hmmm ok o we hope that happens
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by iswallker(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2022
they purchased all the rice in the market - forcing the price of rice up - now 1000/bowl

god go judge una undecided
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by DominionGreat: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=tragergeorge post=109914934]abeg take am easy
Must you hate in everything
Ekpoma here sef have th capacity to stack such quantity of rice ok
How many rice de ther sef
If not for the mindset people like you are having that Nothing good is possible here in this country,only 3 individuals can put resources and ideas together to grow and process such amount of rice okay

A government built on lies and propaganda only survives with more lies and propaganda...

Brother we wouldn't have been doubting anything from this government if there is level of transparency and accountability.

It's obvious they are the most hypocritical set of leaders yet always finding ways to justify their failures with more lies and blame games
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by Meteng: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2022
What was the show for sef?
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by Owologbo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
mfm04622:

Those rice are PADDY rice! I processed. Not the type of rice you import! Those rice are produced by Nigerian farmers!!!
which Nigeria farmers? the ones that could not go to farm because of bandits?
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by asanausana91: 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
DominionGreat:

You foolish gwori chewing aboki quoting me..

I am a northerner but not a foolish one as you.. I won't drag anything with such a deluded entity with not a single capacity to reason for self.. You are a zombie.. a typical one..
hahahaha You are a northerner?Your write up gave you up. You are not a northerner,you are a pained ipob basterd that hate anything north.
All I am telling you is that the pyramids are in abuja,why not trek to the place snap a picture of the stick pyramid you claim. People like you don't have even a little brain to think. You believe everything said to you without evidence. It is only a fool that will sit and say things you know nothing about .
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by treatise: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
mfm04622:

Of what use will the rice be if it is left in that place?

The rice was brought there to show non believers the rice we are producing in Nigeria.

You don't need to believe but feel it :is rice cheaper today?
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by kingphilip(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
asanausana91:
how many bags they bought from your mother?
None because she no farm rice.

So how many you wey collect the loan from CBN donate to the pyramid?
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by thesolutions(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
asanausana91:
did anybody tell you that it was a processed rice before? People like you will not follow the event but you come and open your dirty mouth to say what you know nothing about.
Chai. The mouth I did not brush this morning is making this mikton to insult me. Don't worry. Let me go and look for charcoal and salt and use it to clean my mouth so you won't have to insult me again.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by thesolutions(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
asanausana91:
Ok I'm back. My mouth is as clean as my plate.
So, what is the essence of the pyramid? Was the rice produced in Abuja or were they moved in from other States? Did the government buy the rice Paddy from the farmers or did the group mobilize their members to bring those rice for public entertainment? What then is the rice going to be used for if it is now government property. For sale or for distribution?
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by immortalcrown(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
asanausana91:
did you vote for him before? Is he contesting any election? Use you brain pls.
If you use your brain at all, you will know that political contestants are not the only political campaigners.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by asanausana91: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
thesolutions:

Ok I'm back. My mouth is as clean as my plate.
So, what is the essence of the pyramid? Was the rice produced in Abuja or were they moved in from other States? Did the government buy the rice Paddy from the farmers or did the group mobilize their members to bring those rice for public entertainment? What then is the rice going to be used for if it is now government property. For sale or for distribution?
it obvious you have not been following. The CBN gave loan to the farmers,now that they harvested the product they decided to pay their loan with rice as it was earlier agreed. Now the CBN is the owner of the rice, they will process it and sale to the public to repay the loan. They are still giving it up to date, I will advice you to try your luck.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by asanausana91: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
kingphilip:

None because she no farm rice.

So how many you wey collect the loan from CBN donate to the pyramid?
200 bags.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by kingphilip(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
asanausana91:
200 bags.
Out of the 1 billion naira worth of loan you were given?
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by asanausana91: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
kingphilip:

Out of the 1 billion naira worth of loan you were given?
the 1 billion was not for one person.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by thesolutions(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
asanausana91:
it obvious you have not been following. The CBN gave loan to the farmers,now that they harvested the product they decided to pay their loan with rice as it was earlier agreed. Now the CBN is the owner of the rice, they will process it and sale to the public to repay the loan.
Wow. so you can give a decent reply like this?\
They are still giving it up to date, I will advice you to try your luck.
Sorry, I'm not interested in the loan. The swampy area in my village was affected by oil spillage. I guess no solution for that. But if there is loan for making local mouthwash, so that i won't have excuse for having a smelly mouth, call on me.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by mfm04622: 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
treatise:

You don't need to believe but feel it :is rice cheaper today?

Is it only higher production that lead to reduction in price?
Has cost of production reduced? Is even the amount produced enough to satisfy demand?

It is not automatically farmers are producing = cheaper price
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by mfm04622: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Owologbo:

which Nigeria farmers?
the ones that could not go to farm because of bandits?

Okay. Where did we import paddy rice from? Since Nigerian farmers did not produce it!

Thank God it was paddy ricr that was showcased and not processed rice!
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by mfm04622: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
kingphilip:

Before I'd answer you properly, get me the colored pictures of what's going on there and we'd talk.

Till then, enjoy your day.

Go online and search for it. I remembered when someone complained it was paddy rice that was being showcased. People complained rice was even showcased at all. What will this govt do to satisfy Nigerians?
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by Owologbo(m): 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
mfm04622:

Okay. Where did we import paddy rice from? Since Nigerian farmers did not produce it!

Thank God it was paddy ricr that was showcased and not processed rice!
Didn't you read the news where one of their association member said they sorted these rice from neighbouring countries because they (those given money to give to the farmers as loan) looted the money that was supposed to be given to the farmers?
Out 1000 people, they would select only 100, and he returned the one given to him, because he noticed their fraud system.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by AkanjiNaira: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Useless government

Rice that they should release to the market to crash the market price of rice, they're using for a decoration when the price of rice in the market is 5 times the amount this useless government met it .
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by rhektor(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
DominionGreat:

I normally don't quote fools like you but omo you no go fit get sense for this life..

Phool tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms / Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS / "Agriculture Is My MMM" -Journalist Says As He Shares Photos Of His Farm Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.