Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

How Do I Tone My Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tone My Skin (2517 Views)

How Do I Tone Down My Facial Complexion? / Even Your Skin Tone If You Want / "narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tone My Skin by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2011
Pls how can i make my face smooth and also how can i tone my skin especially my face
Re: How Do I Tone My Skin by obowunmi(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2011
You want to tone so you can have skin cancer abi ? Go to the market and bleaching cream.
Re: How Do I Tone My Skin by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2011
There is different btw tonning and bleaching
Re: How Do I Tone My Skin by WAVixen: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2011
I beg 'entone' him. Sorry jo,enLIGHTEN him.
Re: How Do I Tone My Skin by SteveMart: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2011
I can suggest you a herbal solution for this :
Get a lemon juice but fresh and get some Aloe Vera and make a solution.Apply this on your face and wash after one hour.Do this but only once in a week.It is for the skin freshness.And for the rest of the body be a early riser and adopt habit of morning walk.
electric dog fence
Re: How Do I Tone My Skin by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2011
How much does it cost
Re: How Do I Tone My Skin by Oluschenco(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2011
Are u asking me?
Re: How Do I Tone My Skin by jimmyemmanuel86(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
please am more bothered than you guys and my problem is causing me depression and low self esteem. Am naturally fair in complexion!! Yes from my childhood picture and my mums word. I remember when i had to scraped my hair off as one of my new years resolution my head was fairer than my body!! Extremely fairer that i had to wear cap and hats to cover it up.But am very dark like black with a discolouration on the side of my face!! And its darker than my face. I will try as much as possible to state the creams have used and their effects reason why i stoped so you can help me. 1. Bio-clair but it brought me eczema. 2. Vaseline petroleum jelly it increased my pimple and made my face extremely oily which i hate. 3. Cocoderm. Same with vaseline. 4. Cocoa butter. Same problem with vaseline. 5.skin clinique i stoped because after 2 weeks its cloged my pores and gave me pimple and discoulartion. 6.vaseline resilient skin fpr men. No changes on my tone. Am beginning to hate myself. Have been told miss cherie. But i dont wanna risk it again. I stay indoors stupidly unless something very important like academics and hustle. Am ugly. Sometimes when i see my edited and extremely cute pics. I just know am good-looking. I need help from people with experience to a good cream. Please help me. Am planning to get a cream tomorrow. But i dont know which one to. Please quote me so i can get the reply. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In Akwa Ibom That Can Help To Verify This Young Man's Health Concerns? / COVID-19 Update For January 11 2022 In Nigeria / Rashes In Private Area.. (viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.