Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja (2426 Views)

A Logistic Company Needs Driver Urgently / Massive Recruitment Im H S A Company. / Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja by pak: 12:41am On Jun 23, 2011
These days when ppl talk about scarcity of good jobs, I sometimes wonder, I think skilled graduates are much more scarce than good Jobs.

My company has been seeking to recruit a programmer in a certain language for like 4 months and even advertised in a national daily with no success ! despite the number of interested applicants we have.

I have also been seeking a candidate who has even a basic knowledge of PHP in abuja for weeks without success and there are still jobless computer science students in this country !

Back to my request.

I need a candidate interested in working with one of the foremost software development companies in Nigeria that can fulfill the following conditions

1. Must have at least a good/average knowledge of PHP/MySql
2. Preferably a Corper or an IT student (1 year) or an OND degree holder
3. Must be ready to work in Abuja

if you feel you meet this conditions call the ff number

explain to the lady that picks the call that you need to know the requirements for applying as a PHP programmer.

This offer will close by Monday, 27th June 2011
Re: A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja by pak: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2011
. . . waiting
Re: A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja by feminaani: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2011
Why do you prefer Corper /IT, that means you won't pay well. I am a PHP programmer, but you guys want good stuff for small money. I'm sorry if i jumped to the wrong conclusion. But, from experience, you know.
Re: A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja by pak: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2011
feminaani:

Why do you prefer Corper /IT, that means you won't pay well. I am a PHP programmer, but you guys want good stuff for small money. I'm sorry if i jumped to the wrong conclusion. But, from experience, you know.

You are partly wrong.
The company actually required applications for two positions, an experienced programmer and an up and coming developer(the previous one we had just left for NYSC in another state).

My own office/position is specifically concerned with the recruitment of the trainee programmer because he will end up working with me, that's why I chose to post it on Nairaland.

The other position was advertised on a national daily and all over most job sites in nigeria. I do not have
any influence over that recruitment so I decided to say little about it.
Re: A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2011
pak:

These days when ppl talk about scarcity of good jobs, I sometimes wonder, I think skilled graduates are much more scarce than good Jobs.

My company has been seeking to recruit a programmer in a certain language for like 4 months and even advertised in a national daily with no success ! despite the number of interested applicants we have.

I have also been seeking a candidate who has even a basic knowledge of PHP in abuja for weeks without success and there are still jobless computer science students in this country !

Back to my request.

I need a candidate interested in working with one of the foremost software development companies in Nigeria that can fulfill the following conditions

1. Must have at least a good/average knowledge of PHP/MySql
2. Preferably a Corper or an IT student (1 year) or an OND degree holder
3. Must be ready to work in Abuja

if you feel you meet this conditions call the ff number

explain to the lady that picks the call that you need to know the requirements for applying as a PHP programmer.

This offer will close by Monday, 27th June 2011
Brutal but true words sha, God knows i don too slack for this IT stuff. I'm on javascript, aiming to hop onto PHP/MySQl next. IT is the dream and passion, sadly i won't be too late.
Re: A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja by adewaleh(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2011
i'll be through with my ond in september, nd i'll like to do my IT with company like that, i already have some idea with vb.net and asp.net. Trying to learn the php,mysql bt having some little problem getting it on my own. This is my email
Princesaka15@yahoo.com
Re: A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja by pak: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2011
Most of the responses am getting happen to be from B.Sc. holders.

Well maybe I might just consider, if I can get an exceptionally good candidate.

But I'm still waiting for someone who meets my criteria.

You have till monday to express interest.

Thanks
Re: A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja by divinetalent(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2011
hi. I'm good in php and mysql. However, I have been coding in php and mysql since 2006. Hence, I'm not a graduate but still a part time computer science undergraduate. Meanwhile, there is an amazing web application I developed using php and mysql and it will yield big revenue. Although I have many but this one is my best. My num is 08030716751 and email - igweze@live.com
Re: A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja by pak: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2011
divinetalent:

hi. I'm good in php and mysql. However, I have been coding in php and mysql since 2006. Hence, I'm not a graduate but still a part time computer science undergraduate. Meanwhile, there is an amazing web application I developed using php and mysql and it will yield big revenue. Although I have many but this one is my best. My num is 08030716751 and email - igweze@live.com

@DivineTalent
Application for this vacancy is supposed to be closed, however because NL is a family of sorts and thus far I have only been able to get one candidate who met my 'minimum' requirements.

I will still give you a chance to take our tests and see if you can get the Job.

If you are willing and able to work in Abuja. Call the number above and make sure you show up for the interview between Monday and Tuesday (the last day).

Come with your portfolio of PHP projects
Re: A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja by raddyworld: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2011
Sir,
I am sorry just get to see this post today. my name is tunde, i am a graduate of well known university.Inshort coding, programming with creativity has been my area of Specialty. i have more than average knowledge of Php 5 and MySql which also include substantial knowledge of working with Database to sooth my purpose.i believe if your company can consider me i shall put my best effort to make the company achieve its goals. this is my number 08066204478. my email raddywilliam@yahoo.com.
What is the name of the company? where is it located in abuja? who is paying for toll fro to Abuja and when is the test?
Re: A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja by azeez2711: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2011
Hi
i hope its not too late. i have OND in Computer Engineering, just finished my IT with Oceanic Bank. E - business Application unit. i have knowledge of php, mysql, oracle, html , css and cms.
dont know if i can still apply.
Re: A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja by doctorfox: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2011
I agree with Pak on these things.
The truth is that the programmers who you would like to employ may not be reading online job boards or newspapers for jobs.
Any good PHP developer worth his/her salt could never be idle as long as there is an endless sea of jobs on the internet (freelance and full time) to keep you occupied.

You would need to get across to those who are probably less busy and desire greater sense of accomplishment and experience.

If you are PHP developer and you don't do any projects no matter how small, you may not be employable yet (sorry if that sounds harsh but it's the bitter truth).
Re: A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja by opewins: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2011
Either this guy or his company is not being sincere, right from the day they advertised for the position of php programmer I applied I even called the no he left in this forum and the person that picked it told me she would get back to me but up till now I have not heard anything from him. the problem with these employers is that they are not ready to pay money that commensurate with their demands. I am a php programmer with over 5 years experience. If you need any proof contact me. my contact details are as follow; 08152738427 opewins@yahoo.com www.opewins.com
Re: A Company Needs A Php Programmer In Abuja by pak: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2011
I initially did not bother to put closure on this thread but after reading opewins derogatory remarks,
I have decided to do so.

We have recruited a full graduate for the position (and so far it has proved to be a wise decision),
none of the corp members I interviewed scored above average in the tests.

Thanks for all the postings and comments on the thread.
and to those seeking gainful engagements, I wish you all the very best.

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: Full Scholarship To Study In USA / NOUN Will Kill Somebody O / Graduate Recruitment: Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.