Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) (5062 Views)

Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Katva grimaced at the thought of seating in a room full of power hungry kreks. Though she knew to not poke nose into affairs that didn't concern her, she also tried not to engage in any discussion so as not to give out any ideas to the gossip kreks to feed on.

" That's if I get through it without cracking their necks first" Katva joked back in a way to futher lighten the mood but made no move to leave her spot
" Stop stalling Katva and let's go. The earliest we get this done with, the better for our sanity "

" Sanity! Who say you were sane? " She asked playfully. She walked past him whispering the last part so that only him could here " Try not to kill them..... Yet" she walked out, destination was the food court and he was right behind her.
He purposefully stopped her from entering.

" A hundred gold frills against the first to react" he was placing a bet on both their anger. He was so on and she was up for making interesting

" Five hundred" she raised the stakes

" Two hundred" he countered

" Three fifty and not negotiable"

" Done" they both shook hands and entered each going to their respective seats. Both smiled hoping to win each other.

Moments later both were seething in unbridled anger but kept up appearances as none wanted to lose to the other but all that was about to change as conversation stirred towards dangerous terrain. It started with causal talk over Zoltans and their welfare

" So... Hali-Mak, how is the reconstruction on the Scavix hold. They seem to be the last realm to benefit from reindustrialisation push of the Crown" the male know to Mak as Chief Underlord Karis of the House of Guardians asked. It was a simple question which demanded a tactical answer as a direct answer would lead to more questions of which he wasn't in any mood of answering. Secondly, the asker was a known trouble maker who knew how to incite trouble with mere simple words like the question he just asked.

" The reconstruction and reindustrialisation of the Scavix Hold is moving as fast as every other Hold under the Crown. Underlord Karis, I would very much suggest you either ask your real questions and stop fishing for trouble or shut your trap of a mouth up and eat your food. Oh, and This, is me asking you nicely" Mak challenged male to speak further to which he wisely saw a lost battle and from any further conversation with the prince. But the trap had already been set and different discuss sprang out from every angle of the food court and all targeted at the Royal house's affairs towards it citizens

".......... Why should we be spending on the ungrateful fools when it was they who started the whole carnage in the first place"

"............... I hope the reconstruction and reindustrialisation of that Hold pays of because I can't imagine I and my companion footing their bills without seeing possible cash outs"

"..................ggest you keep shut and watch your tongue. Prince is not yours, he's mine"

". ...........did support the empire's fall.........be oschestratise instead of pamp........them"

The words and chatter flew around freely but it didn't border him much he was used to it but as the discussions and small talk dragged on, they began nearing a dangerous topic that the males present that were in the know, squirmer on their seat and watched the prince and princess body language and movement for any sudden sign of agitation.

Males close to their companions gave tacit eye or verbal warning to keep clear the topic, while those far from them prayed to whatever Divine beings to give their companions wisdom to keep silent.

While they watched Mak and Katva, Mak watched Katva with keen eyes. It was no longer about any stupid bet, it was about not unleashing their anger on this table and killing every one. Just one slight misword and everything would spiral out of control. One of them had to be the responsible one in other to rein in the other's control

As Mak watched Katva, Katva ignored or tried to ignore the words spoken by busying herself with the food she ate t while the others talked over her. She noticed that the table had become relatively calm from all the chartering just a few stragglers dancing round a forbidden topic which all knew to keep clear off but not for stupidity imbued kreks like the Females, Sabora, Chigra and Forine. Companions to males of Importance that were earlier called out with the King. They felt their companion's place with the King and the Ruling House granted them immunity to speak carelessly

" ......mbered back then, rumors had it that two of the shires of the House of Royals were seen fraternizing with the leaders of the rebels" tutted Forine to her friends not minding she was at an earshot from the princess who sat just three seats away.

" They were not rumors Forine. My companion had on one or two occasions accompany them for safety reasons not even minding for his own safety. It was brave of him but it was selfish. Consideration for me or his new shires were not taking. He just loved putting himself in harms way then says it's the thrill of the job" Chigra complained and though the event they were talking about was the citizens revolt that led to the civil war on Zoltron, Katva knew that her statements were tactical swipes at the Royal house, with her ill completed statement. She also had and idea of what they were talking about

" Who were the princes anyway? The house of Royals don't have any significant princes save for the Crowned prince himself" Forine asked nonchalantly with no care for repercussions.

At that, Katva had to look her brother's direction to ascertain his state. That definitely would get a reaction from him.

And she wasn't disappointed.

He held his chande with the poise of a King and drank his wine calmly. If she hadn't looked carefully, she would have missed his tight grip on the chande that, if not for the quality of material used to make it, it might have probably shattered to pieces by now, before placing back beside his nearly untouched Plata. She smiled glad to know that this discussion was affecting him just as much as it was affecting her

"...... happen to be Hali-Chak and Hali-Kevan, would it?" Asked the third of the group, Sabora. She had be relatively quiet which was strange even for her. She seemed genuinely surprised, Katva observed.

" The forgotten and abandoned princes. It was even rumored that they went in, against the wishes of the ruling Houses and High Council, and negotiated a cease fire with the rebel leader Urusal." Forine scoffed at the degoratory name but continued with her rumor asking, fact finding, mission.

Now This, Mak did not know of. Kevan and Chak going to negotiate with the rebels back then. He definitely was going to have a discussion with their cousin.

" And they would have succeeded if not for the last minute murder of Urusal. Someone wanted the war to happen, someone planned to benefit from the war at the cost of countless loss of lives and that someone saw the Urusal's withdrawal as a fail to his or her or their plans and took him out. His death was certain to spin things out of control and to their favour. So stop castigating the two princes, who sort to intervene on our behalf and stop the war even before it started" Sabora rebuked
Forine to which Chigra scoffed and fired back at Sabora

" And yet he couldn't find his way to one of the various escape ships that waited a long enough. Even rascals and thugs were picked up at the last minute but your precious waste of space coul-" Katva and Mak saw red at the insult, all composure gone, a blade sliced through the air and it was out share luck that it missed Chigra eyeballs and slice the side of her head. She was lucky to be still breathing, consequences be damned. A shrill left Chigra mouth at the sudden pain.

From the posturing both Katva and Mak employed, it was clear who threw the blade and the miss was on purpose for Katva never ever missed a shot. The hall suddenly became engulfed in a very oppressive aura that commanded absolute authority.

Their auras of complete dominance had finally been unleashed and it was both suffocating and domineering. Raw Energy gyrated round Mak's body, his eyes glowed, his grip on the chande tightened until was squished. He anger pulsed through the hall and anyone not strong enough fell to the ground.

His aura engulfed him like a second skin standing tall and proud. This was but a tiny bit of power of a true heir of Zoltron

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Katva saw this and smirked, receding hers to the background as she watched the show play out. No she would not take this from him. He had been seeking ways to atone for his sins and misdeeds but the statement the old hag uttered, that triggered sour and painful memories that Mak would have rather had buried.

She also knew that he wouldn't harm anyone sitting on the table.....well that is if they behaved and shut their traps, but this was his way of setting the record straight in memories of Hali-chak.

" I have watched you all from the background moon in moon out, slander each other and find ways to pull each other down.

I have kept my peace

I have watched your power plays and your politricks of subversion and subtifudge from the background but I have held my peace.

I have watch you all, moon in moon out, destroy people lives, reap families apart, tear down cities with your useless, senseless and baseless gossips right here on this table but I have held my peace -" his glowing eyes moved round the table, all seated were shaking in their seats, both males and females, whimpering in dread and fear for their lives.

Mak's wrath was legendary to the extent a poem was coind for it amongst the armies and allies of Zoltron who had witnessed,first hand , a Vengeful Mak

" An Angered Mak is a Wrathful Mak, a Wrathful Mak is a Vengeful Mak and a Vengeful Mak is a Deadly Mak. Beware of a Vengeful Mak "

Then his eyes found its target, seating close to him, wishing she was anywhere but near him right now. She could feel his gaze on her, challenging to look up and accept the inevitablity of her end but she dared not rise to the challenge. She willed herself to become even smaller so that his attention would move from her unto another but he never waivered in his condescending gaze filled with pure Malice against the female

" - But when you decide to pick on the name of the blood of my blood, the sole reason we on this table now have a reason to celebrate and be thankful, the reason that kreks like you still have a Planet to call home........ and slander it in mockery, I will not hold my peace. I will not listen to you lot disrespect a pure soul that held no faults other losing the favour of those that were supposed to be his family

You, Chigra, are henceforth banished for the tables of the Royal house, its chieftains and affairs. You will seize to be seen in public engagements as as representative of the Royal house and its families. Your position as an emissary of the Royal house is henceforth revoked. Out of courtesy for your companion with you be allowed to any event hosted by the royal house and its families, only with him in attendance. You shall not be allowed to speak , spoken to or make small talk with anyone in such occasions. You shall remain isolated and orchesticed from the affairs of the Royal house else the repercussions will be sever not withstanding your companion's position.

You want to see how isolation feels well you've got it. Enjoy it because you will be serving it for a very very long time. "

He felt Chigra's want to protest her sentence but life preservation suppassed her wants so she maintained her current position. He knew she would have her companion tender her case before the King to help speak to his male to water down her sentence but even his father knew not to interfer considering the fact that the topic that brought about the female's punishment had been a sour one in his family for a very long time. It was only in recent Northern Moons that Katva began giving him an audience after a long self imposed exile to Terra Noxx.

His eyes turned to the rest of the room, he wasn't done with them yet and the female called Forine was his next target as his eyes narrative wed in on his next target.

By the time the Head Trav-nzuga entered the room, it was so thick with tension that was suffocating. The male had to pause a bit to catch himself and shake off the sudden overwhelming feeling of fear and trepidation that permeated the entire food court and surveyed the Hall in order to assess the current situation. What he witnessed didn't tally with the tension renting the air.

But he only observed that the food court was more quiet than normal. He had been to occasions like this with the King sometime as his guardian, other times as a fellow guest so he knew how noisy it could get. But to meet an eerily quiet food court with only the sound of cutleries scraping against plates then he too needed to thread carefully.

He saw his reason for leaving the king's side and coming here in the first place, sitting and observing the table with the kin eye of a predator, the princess smirking at the glaring prince. She looked as one who just won a lottery while he looked like one who just lost his favorite toy. The prince took notice of him and nodded for him to approach. He heaved a quiet sigh and approached him and whispered his message to prince's hearing before stepping aside to wait for the prince and princess to excuse themselves as courtesy demanded after which he would lead them to the King as duty demanded.

Mak look at his sister who's smirking was wiped off and replaced with a frown, the moment she saw the Trav-nzuga approach them. He nodded his head to the side for her to know that they both show exit the food court. They both stood up made their polite excuse to leave the table left to exit the food court.

The moment the the doors to the food barely closed, it went into a frenzy now that the demons keeping the quiet peace had left them alone

" Moronic kreks and ghazs" the mask was finally off Katva and she wasn't smiling

" And here I thought I was the vugular one " teased Mak. His mask was also off and though he was smiling now the popping out of his veins at his neck region was a clear indication of the stress the food court had put him through. Katva, determined to forget the incident switched topics

" Any idea what this summon is all about?" She asked

" I have no idea but I have a feeling that what we are about to find out will be very interesting for a Trav-nzuga to be sent to get us."

As the approached the throne room he stop and looked at her then engulfed her in a bone crushing hug then whispered to her hearing only

" Thank you Katva" the hug had caught her off guard but she eventually hugged him back because she somehow felt he needed it. When they both disengaged she asked

" That doesn't mean I forgot. You still owe me three fifty" she reminded him

" For you, I give a thousand. Now stop stalling. We have a summon to answer" he brushed passed her to escape her come back which she didn't have time for as the door opened immediately they neared it. But trust her for always have the last word reached into their sibling bond

"Bastard" she whispered through their bond

" And yet you love me just as I am" he replied back before blocking her off. She composed herself as the stood before their father

" You summoned us father" she stated blandly

" Yes, as a matter of, I did. Now take a seat"

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2022
Woah!!!! Thing are get a bit hectic. So are take this chapter now that the story is going somewhere
Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by ashatoda: 9:20am On Mar 03, 2022
Yes things are really getting interesting. I was expecting Mak to at least behead one of those stupid idiots blabbing nonsense but I think that decision of his is better. Those ladies are damn stupid even if it's not a royal family you shouldn't rub such sensitive issue in their face.
Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 10:25am On Mar 03, 2022
ashatoda:
Yes things are really getting interesting. I was expecting Mak to at least behead one of those stupid idiots blabbing nonsense but I think that decision of his is better. Those ladies are damn stupid even if it's not a royal family you shouldn't rub such sensitive issue in their face.

grin cheesy grin don't worry. You will be seeing plenty of action from all parties in part 2

Did I remember to add that book 2 is divided into 3 parts... Sorry my bad.

We have 6 more chapters the end of part 1
Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Chapter 9

The throne room was quiet, the High Council had left the Royal family to discuss further. The news that had just been dumped on them was ground shaking for the two heirs but more on Mak as Katva already had a fore Knowledge of some of the things revealed. Knowledge that Chak was blessed by their mother to be Izula's choosen was not new to her as she had refused the blessing herself.

She knew that she was headstrong, strong-willed and had a sharp mouth that had on many occasions put her young self at daggers drawn with her father, thereby drawing unwanted attention on her. It was in her very nature to unwittingly draw attention to herself, that, being a no no for an Izula's choosen. Her mother knew this and opted to bless Chak instead. The other information, she was just as shocked as Mak was about the rebirth of Chak on Terra Noxx.

Reincarnation was an outright impossibility. The humans on Terra Noxx believed deeply in reincarnation of a person, were the life given force of an individual could be transferred to another body, at their death due to a Divine touch, blessing or favour from a powerful Deity or a curse from a powerful or enchanter

Originally, according to the lores of Zoltron, to which their science also to an extent agrees with, each individual was born with a unique life force coded specially to that said individual, at the death of the individual, his or her life-force dissipates into the cosmics to be reunited with the Live Giver - The El.
So if one were to follow the religious superstition and fanatisms of Terra Noxx then, one of the souls, usually the most dormant would have to die or be supressed for the the other to possess the vessel it occupied. Never before had this phenomenon occured on Zoltron since it's creation and for it to happen now, even going to extent of invoking vision and causing sacred object that once belonged to him to levitate and speak to lend Credence to her suspicions that there was more to the life of Chak than what was presented to them on Zoltron. And there was also more to it than met the eyes with his death
.... His rebirth said it all

Mak's mind was also reeling from the information dump he just received from the High Council. Reincarnation was an impossibility or at least that was what they thought for a numerous many moons over moons. But Chak always seemed to break stereotypes, creating possibilities were impossibilities were made laws. Only he, even in death, was able to rally allies to save Zoltron, only he was able to challenge their father and walkout unscathed, only he could, for whatever reason, anger the Aronzians enough to issue a bounty on his head, yet walk out through the front door of the Imperial Rian City majestically without nobody raising dust to challenge him. So if anyone could pull the impossibility of reincarnation, then surely, it would be Chak and his craziness

Then there was the talk of a waiting evil as old as time seeking to subdue and enslave Zoltron. With only Chak being the only one to suppress the said evil. Were those Celestials Fates high on cosmic dust when they decided to give such prophecy? Or, were they just out to deal the karma card on Zoltron for their wrong against Chak?

Well, given their antecedents, he'd say the latter as he knew, convincing Chak to return to the very place he felt unsave would be a near impossibility. He only prayed that when they eventually found him and brought him to safety, he would at least consider the innocent younglings who had no hand in his travail. Even that, according to the saying on Terra Noxx, was given hope to a dead horse

Their thoughts were interrupted when their father began speaking

" Need I not remind you both that if we now know of Chak's rebirth, so do the Aronzians. They will not take kindly to the news that the one who caused them to loose their priced victory has been rebirthed on the one planet they covert so much yet can't have." Katva remained silent not seeing any need to reply him. Not when the revelation of the High Council had somehow torn open unhealed wounds.

" We are very much aware father. Just as we are aware that they would also be spoiling for a fight " Mak responded to his father's warning. He knew that Katva and their father were still at odds over Chak's death

" Prepare yourselves and the ones you take along for an extended stay. The task before you both will not be an easy one" their father adviced but this time, it drew the ire of Katva

" Well whose fault is it?" She fired back at him

" Katva!!" Voiced an exacabated Mak. She didn't mind her brother but kept glaring at her father who just stared at her in sadness and defeat.

"KATRIVA ! ENOUGH !!." Mak ordered more firmly before she tore her eyes away from her father. Mak knew of her running battle with her father over Chak's death , for though it happened quite moons ago, it still remained fresh in their hearts. They both had not been on talking term until only recently. Even then , it was no more than a subtle nod, a polite but short and clipped reply to any question or strained smile in public gather.

" I will not have you disrespect your father so balantly, in my presence. He has made his mistakes with Chak, so have I and those mistakes and guilt will forever haunt us, just as it has come bite us on our asses now and every single Zoltan' guilty or not, are paying for sins of our past so don't keep rubbing it on our faces, Endazul is currently doing a good job at it" Mak chastised his sister over her behavior to their father. He was still simmering in anger but not at Katva but at the truth of his own words. It had finally glaring to him that this was Izula dealing retribution to them for their hand in Chak's torment and the cosmic Fates were also his tool for judging them

" And yet here we are. And I having to clean your messes. If you both had jus-"

" Katva" His frustration over his sister's confrontation with their father was visible on his face. But she would have none of it from Mak, her many moons of bottled up anger had finally come to the spill

---- edited

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
" Don't you Katva me. I LITERALLY BEGGED YOU BOTH, ON MY KNEES, TO END HOSTILITIES AGAINST YOUR OWN BLOOD. I BECAME AN OBEDIENT FEMALE TO YOU FATHER IF IT WOULD SEE ME PROTECT HIM FROM YOUR ANGER. YOUR VERBAL INSULTS AND EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL SAW THE ENTIRE PALACE SEE YOUR OWN SON, YOUR SHIRE, YOUR BLOOD, BECOME LESS THAN A SLAVE IN HIS OWN FATHER'S HOUSE. I HAD TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM THE PALACE FOR A TIME SO THAT HE COULD HEAL AND BECOME THE CHILD HE WAS MEANT TO GROW UP TO BE BEFORE BECOMING THE PRINCE THAT HE WAS BORN TO BE.

I, KEVAN AND A HAND FULL OF FRIENDS - NOT YOU, HIS FATHER NOR YOU, BLOOD OF HIS BLOOD, HIS BROTHER - PICKED THAT YOUNGLING AND TAUGHT HIM THAT FORGIVENESS WAS BETTER THAN A BITTER HEART. THAT FAMILY MEANT MORE THAN WHAT HE ENDURED IN THE PALACE. A BOY WHO'S INTELLIGENCE SAW HIM CREATE EXPOILTS FOR THE VERY ZOLTRON THAT LOATHED HIS EXISTENCE." Turning all her focus to her brother she continued

" So Mak, compared to Chak's anger, Izula, the fates and all the bloody gods, goddesses and Patreons, they bloody damn kind as compared to if Chak had successfully spiralled down the hole of bitterness and vegeance, you both will not be sitting down here and speaking about respect. You and a whole lot of people would have been DEAD." her chest was heavy for the anger she felt towards to two males the sat quietly as she rattled them with her words.

Yes she might have forgiven them and moved past her bitterness phase, but she damn well couldn't forget neither did she plan to any time soon. Hali-chak had been her one light and a constant in her life that it hurt her to no bounds when those two bumbling fools of males to it away from her.

She had to take deep breaths to calm herself down. She had emphasized the " DEAD" for them to understand the weight of their crimes against Chak and them to also understand that she was doing them a favor by going with team leaving for earth for the search. This mission was like " looking for a needle in a haystack" a Terra Noxx term for a hard task set before them

Her eyes narrowed at her father who had said very few words since only the three of them were left in the room alone. She had hoped to use her anger and strike at him more to rile him up more, to make him feel shame so that she could be satisfied. Call her petty but right that moment, she didn't care.... or so she thought.

Just one look at her father and all the anger melted away, for what she saw was not the all powerful king who's strategies won victories for Zoltron, who's wisdom calmed angered minds, who's rule brought prosperity to Zoltron, whose only mistake was his nonchalance to the care of his last shire.

What she saw was a tired father who knew he had failed his children and as she watched his tears run down his eyes, she suddenly wished she had not spoken so harshly to him. The sight was too much for her that she looked away from him in other to hide her own tears. The three of them remained silent each haunted by their own personal demons of failing Chak

" Katva if only you knew the truth, if only......" He paused to gather himself, taking a deep breath, it was time to tell them the truth. He was still trying to prep himself to speak when Katva walked up to side and knelt before before him with imploring eyes

" Then father, I beg of you help us understand all these..... Help us understand what is really going on so that we can make sense of everything." She begged her father. Her intuition had told her that her father was hiding a big secret. Big enough that it weight down on him and his reign but try as she could, she just hadn't succeeded in finding out as all her efforts to pry it out of him were futile. But from the way her father looked backed at her with defeated eyes, she knew that her wait was finally over

He nodded to her in response and calmly ordered her

" Take your seat Katriva, for today you both know the truth"

-------------+++++++-------------

The loading dock was a hive of activities as crew members from all specialties were seen boarding the ship in preparation for their voyage. All crew members were forewarned to say their final goodbyes as this was a mission that entail a very long extended stay with a possibility of returning either in an urn or old age as the atmosphere of Terra Noxx encouraged rapid deterioration of their skin cells

In order words, according to Terra Noxx aging calculation, a Zoltan living in Zoltron lived up to more than two thousand years while a Zoltan on Terra Noxx lived only nine hundred years at most, hence stay on Terra Noxx was limited essential staff who had no family ties back on Zoltron to return home except were exigences and emergencies permitted and required their return. It was also for that reason ninety percent of the crew selected for this mission were single, unattached.

Blending with the humans was easy as morphologically, both Terra Noxx human and Zoltans were indistinguishable. The only difference was their DNA makeup which, though, was a Marker more than the humans on Terra Noxx that stood at twenty four, that singular difference was all it took for them to stand superior to the humans.

Secondly, their presence on earth Terra Noxx was already established since the 1400s, creating a strong family name - the Alexandas. It had held sway in politics and industries. Even in to the present time, they controlled some of the affairs of men from politics to warfare, right from the background. Never straying onto the spotlight to avoid unanswerable questions

Goodbyes were said, tears shed, minds set for the new chapter of their lives about to begin. And as the ship left the docking bay and ascended the skies, all were with one thought and that was to bring back home their lost prince. And if it meant dying so that he may live, then they were ready to lay down their lives.

And thus their journey began

---- finally edited

2 Likes

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
This chapter is not edited.i Will be going over it later in the night to edit it
Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by xaviercasmir(m): 6:31am On Mar 06, 2022
Wow it seems that I am watching an epic movie. The way you write makes me to wander off in my imagination about those far away planets.
Thank you for this wonderful piece of work

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by ashatoda: 7:37am On Mar 06, 2022
xaviercasmir:
Wow it seems that I am watching an epic movie. The way you write makes me to wander off in my imagination about those far away planets.
Thank you for this wonderful piece of work
I swear the way this story stirs ones imagination is top notch

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by dawno2008(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
Weldon sire, you're doing well grin grin
Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Chapter 10

Palace Dagora,
Summit of Mount Naxis,
Planet Aronzia.
Circuzu Galaxy.

The male walked swiftly past the palace guards, scribes, officials and staff that littered the palace grounds, sparing not time to reply salutes and small talk. He on a mission to deliver a very disconcerting news of great importance to the Emperor

He was past every security check point unhindered. On a normal day, under palace protocol, irrespective of rank and position, they were supposed to search everyone. Exception were made in the case of an emergency when protocol needed to be set aside, the color of the cloak the messenger wore determined it's urgency.

To aviod bastardising the importance of the different colors and their meaning, it was sanctioned to be a color only for the palace and no one was allowed to use the color so freely irrespective of rank and class except when the urgency and expediency of a matter called for its use

So when the guards saw him approach, the red color of his cloak which he wore over his standard military garb, it signified that the matter his wished to discuss about with his principal- the Emperor, was of uttermost importance and protocols were laid aside for him to pass

He turned hastily to the final hall that led to his destination - The king's office chamber, were he was sure the King was currently seated attending to kingdom matters.

As he approached his destination, two guards stood sentry over the door. Here they neither his rank nor cloak color granted him special privileges. Here, no matter who you were, protocols were observed to the fullest. So he stated his request to speak with the Emperor over urgent matters

" I Lord General Garak wish to speak with the His Majesty on urgent matters and its expediency to tackle such matter"

". He is currently in-council with the his advicers Lord General Garak" replied the guard on his left. Turning to the guard that spoke with a face that betrayed no emotion and replying him.

" And I don't care if he is in-council or currently exploring the anatomy a female, you will inform the king of my presence and my wish to speak to him." He stated matter of factly which left no room for argument.

Both guards looked at each other probably communicating telepathically. Then the one on the left looked back at Lord General Garak and informed him

" You request is being forwarded to the Emperor." To which Gurak nodded. Some seconds later the guard looked back at him, bowed his head and opened the door for him to proceed into the chambers. He was escorted the meet the king.

The in-council chamber was like any other chamber in the palace, the only difference was that this was the only chamber in the the entire palace that was enchanted by Emperor's predecessors to detect anyone who sort Ill against the Emperor, his offsprings and the kingdom. And the individual would loose all his senses immediately start bragging about his nefarious plans. The Emperor might have thought he was secured in this chambers but little did he know that more than half of his in-council advicers had beaten the enchantment and were doing as they pleased, to the detriment of the Aronzian empire. But would he expose them only to have himself and his family exposed to the fallout their power crazed fall?

Never.

The Emperor was currently in section with his advicers which included the Chief Commander of Aronzian fleet, Lord General of warfare and tactics, Chief Commander of Aronzian Army to name but few. From the way the atmosphere within the room felt, he knew that this must have been a very intense meeting.

The Emperor was the approach of his "Spy Chief" with a guard and paused what he was saying to acknowledge his presence with a slight nod then dismissed the guard to return to his post.

" Garak, Take your seat. It's not everytime you grace us with your presence and when you do, it's either a good bad news or a bad bad news so which is it" the Emperor spoke, not give chance to relax. Though his voice was tinged with humor, Garak had to be careful with the words he said or his body language towards the Emperor so as not to give out a sense of familiarity with the him as he was in the presence of backstabbing, rumor mongering, power hungry ripetors that were ready to use any means necessary to expand their ranks.
Garak shrugged causally and answered

" Depends, on how you see the news I bring from our spies on Zoltron." And proceeded to inform the Emperor of the latest happenings from Zoltron. When he was through, everyone was quiet and pondering on the new information
It was the Emperor that first spoke to break the silence by asking his good friend his opinion.

" What do you, Garak suggest we do?" To which Garak didn't hesitate to answer.

" At first, it would have been my suggestion that we go after the reborn prince and find him and take him out before he causes us more grief. But seeing that we aren't dealing with on ordinary child and the fact that Zoltron's food crisis is pushing them to expand their frontiers to ally with other planets within their L.O.V alliance in exchange for arable land to grow their crops. I'd say we focus more on Zoltron by creating embargoes on their trading routes, bully their allies to circumvent their agreement with Zoltron even they were made iron clad in bloodbonds. We use their misfortune to bully Zoltron into submission or they die of hunger and starvation" it was no news that Zoltron's primary star had refused to shine, causing food crisis in Zoltron. The good thing was that Zoltron was proactive and before the issue became a major problem, sort solution in growing their food and cash crops of planets amongst allies Planet whose weather and atmospheric condition favoured crop growth native to Zoltron.

To him he knew that this was a bastard tactics that only the depraved mind and soul employed but did he really care. They had far more better things to think about than they going after a child that held no importance to them. Zoltron was a way more bigger fish to fry so why settle for the fingerlings

" If I didn't known you or seen how mind worked Garak, I would have thought you had suddenly gone soft on us." Lord General Chrysler mocked Garak. He was in charge planning and strategy of any war plan, exploration and expedition sanctioned by the Emperor and he also headed Warfare and Tactics.

He was also a bitter critic of Garak as he claimed, though outsider the hearing of the Emperor, that Garak earned his seat as the spy chief not by merit but because of his familiarity to the throne.

Chrysler continue his jabs at Garak

" Do you really not understand the importance of young male to us. We kill him or hold him ransom and their messiah suddenly becomes either our bargaining chip or our means to demoralizing the Zolts. It will weaken their fighting spirit. Like you said, with their worsening food crisis and since, by some means of the divine, the young male's life-force is tied to their primary star, all the better to our advantage. After all, he is the key to bringing down our Arch enemy"

Garak was raging within him but had to rein in his anger to be able to think clearly as he prepared his counter.

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
" True, his is the key to bringing down Zoltron, but I ask, do you even know whom you look for because when last I checked, even then Zolts don't know his new identity on Earth and would be waiting for his medallion to be triggered before the search begins, when that is , we have no idea. So you are willing to waste time gallivanting round the globe, flying blind on a mission were your primary objective is yet to be identified?! Or would you rather send a runner team first to earth to be our eyes and hears while we move forward with blocking trade routes and cutting supply routes to and fro Zoltron thereby bringing them to their knees?! Some fancy strategist you Chrysler. " Garak scoffed at the Lord General. That was a knee bending jab he struck at Chrysler. It was no news that Chrysler had wanted Garak's position to return back to his family as he felt that the job of a spy chief was not fit for a nobody will the no ties to the original founding families of Aronzia.

" Yes some fancy strategist I am, yet you and your well tailored plan after many red suns of wasted funds and excuses, the incursion of our advanced team fell even before our arrival. And goes to say alot about its planner"

You, I and everyone in that room that day knew that I was being sabotage from the onset even right from here, in Aronzia. Even from your very own men and when last I checked, under your authorization " Garak defended, emotionless mask gone, anger visible

" Excuses, excuses. They don't fit you one bit, Garak. So grow so some balls and take responsibility."

"Says the one who's job is to send other to do " his job". I wonder what example you set for the younger generation of you family, Chrysler" Garak words were double edged as very few seated could decipher it's meaning.
Chrysler went red in undulating anger and made to lung for Garak who was already on his feet ready to defend himself. It definitely wouldn't be a fair match as Garak, apart from the anger Chrysler seemed to be cruising on, by far outclassed his opponent. Before any move could be made by both parties, a powerful growl followed by a thunderous command them on their knees. The sheer force of the command had them gritting their teeth as the oppressive aura of the King had everyone in the chamber fighting to free themselves fromits weight.

" Enough both of you!!!" The Emperor snapped his irritation visible that this two advicers were behaving like juveniles younglings

" You both are meant to have overcome your petty rivalry since your youthful days. You both are meant to be respected leaders and Lord Generals whom your men look up to. Yet , here you are behaving like younglings on drugs.

Chrysler, Garak as made a very hefty allegations against you. Even after all these time, I often wonder how Garak's plans in which everyone in this room followed up every step of the way fell through at the last moment." The Emperor's eyes narrowed at his Lord General of the Army
" Your Highness, all are rumors. I Chrysler Ragala, child of the Cuua, would never circumvent your authority. My alliance is to only you, your family and the throne. Garak is only trying to save face now after his failure those many red suns back. I would ask him, why now? If he is not trying to be mischievous to cause rancour." Chrysler defended himself. He was happy the Emperor gave him a chance to explain himself. That fool thought that he could rattle him so as to loose his focus on the enchantment on the enchantment created to protect him from the one casted around this room to revealed malicious intents. It would take more than that for him to fall to that bastard's devices.

The Emperor turned his attention to Garak

" Do you, Garak, have any proof of your accusations?"

" Your Majesty, through out the red suns, I have tried gathering evidence of sabotage within my ranks and those of every other unit involved in our last invasion of Zoltron. Each and every commander involved is either dead or missing in action, with majority coming from the Army. Of which Chrysler is aware of, so its either he is involved or the most incompetent Lord General of the army" murmurs were heard through out the chambers from the others present.

The Emperor pondered over the information before him but decided to set it aside for a later time as to when it was more convenient to discreetly investigate it himself. Right Now, Zoltron was his demand, Zoltron was his price and Zoltron,he would get.

The Emperor relaxed the exposure of his aura so that everyone in the chamber could relax also. The tension sweating through their powers was causing him more grief, but his focus still remained on the two still on their knees and heads bowed but shoulders still stiff with defiance

" Rise" he commanded to which both male obeyed and looked towards the King.

" We will continue this discussion on a latter date but for now, these are my orders.

Chrysler you and a tribe of soliders will proceed to Earth and set up camp. With Garak's assets within the Zoltarian camp, we can keep in contact with the movement of the Zolts without raising suspicions till we get our target, dead or alive. Endeavor to set-up shop so as to blend well with the humans. Need I remind you not to draw unwarranted attention to yourselves at least for the time being, until our other plans have been set in motion" Chrysler bowed to these while the Emperor continued

"Chief Commander Duraka, work with Lord General Garak in coming up with an actionable plan within the next red sun on Garak's idea. I am very fascinated over it and its workability." Duraka tilted his head to a bow to show he acknowledged his orders.

"High Commander Fuhjica, you captain our emissaries is that not?"

" Yes your Majesty"

" Good. Send your people on a campaign to demarket Zoltron amongst other sentient Beings outside the L.O.V.. We don't want them extending their reach for sustenance beyond were they are."

" Yes your Majesty" replied Fuhjica

" Garak"

" Your Highness"

" Is there any way getting fresh eyes behind the Zolt's ruling houses"

" Your Highness you know I don't see impossibilities, but what you ask for is a task I myself have been try for quite some time now. It's safe to say that it's impossible to get through as no outsiders are allowed and even the insiders go through so much checks and balances that in tye end it isn't worth the effort" Garak replied the Emperor. The Emperor mulled over it before conceding. It seemed they would just have to make do with the tibits of information they got for now

When the King saw that there was nothing else to discuss about save for trivial issues that the district Lord Generals could handle, he dismissed the in-council meeting. When all had left and it was just him, he stood from his seat and walked towards the adjoining room to which he unlocked it and entered.

He rested his head entire body on the bed and stared at the holographic projection of the image of a female. The female which was once his, the female who held his heart and knew just how to calm his raging beast, the female who stood by him, fought by him till Aronzian rose from obscurity to become an Empire that was not to be trifled with.

A female who took away his will to live when she was brutally murdered. He became the monster he was when they decided to take his joy and replace it with sorrow. By the time he was through with Zoltron, they would have wished never to have sanctioned his queen's death. And damnation would freeze over before he showed them any mercy.

" Just a little while my love..... Just a little while" he mumbled to himself before sleep took over

........... Not edited

2 Likes

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
I near had a heart attack today when I didn't see the original manuscript of this book 2.
You need to see my room today. Russia and Ukraine no fight the kin war I fight with my cloth and bed grin grin grin

My stupid neighbor had come in when I went to buy something from the next compound to find sheet of paper to do permutations for baba ijebu. When I sight book for him hand........ We still dey on the matter as I dey talk

Him still dey carry face for like say him get right to carry anything from my room right like say me and him dey pay rent together. I sha lock up for the guy matter ..... The guy no Sha understand as e dey be.......

Dat side.... Five more chapters to the end of part 1. I need you people to pay really good attention to these last two chapters very well cause we'll be referring back to them in part 2 as they are the foundation for for the remaining part of the book

2 Likes

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by ashatoda: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emempaul:
I near had a heart attack today when I didn't see the original manuscript of this book 2.
You need to see my room today. Russia and Ukraine no fight the kin war I fight with my cloth and bed grin grin grin

My stupid neighbor had come in when I went to buy something from the next compound to find sheet of paper to do permutations for baba ijebu. When I sight book for him hand........ We still dey on the matter as I dey talk

Him still dey carry face for like say him get right to carry anything from my room right like say me and him dey pay rent together. I sha lock up for the guy matter ..... The guy no Sha understand as e dey be.......

Dat side.... Five more chapters to the end of part 1. I need you people to pay really good attention to these last two chapters very well cause we'll be referring back to them in part 2 as they are the foundation for for the remaining part of the book
Abeg wetin you dey talk sef. Day your neighbor wey take the manuscript don return am or wetin before I start to dey curse all him generations altogether go inside hell fire. Abeg answer my question o. This no be joking matter
Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
ashatoda:

Abeg wetin you dey talk sef. Day your neighbor wey take the manuscript don return am or wetin before I start to dey curse all him generations altogether go inside hell fire. Abeg answer my question o. This no be joking matter

I no fit shout ooo. Na the first thing I collect before I stroke him papa life finish.. the mugu still dey carry face for me as I dey type

The way my neighbors carry the matter for their head enter am, even me come dey pity am
Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by ashatoda: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2022
Emempaul:

I no fit shout ooo. Na the first thing I collect before I stroke him papa life finish.. the mugu still dey carry face for me as I dey type

The way my neighbors carry the matter for their head enter am, even me come dey pity am

You sure say na God create that useless, brainless gay so? Because if to say na God I believe say him suppose read book before he take am go do nonsense wen him wan do. But make we dey thank God Sha sey him never use the book go shit na dat one go pain person pass.
Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 6:34am On Mar 13, 2022
( MATURE SCENE UP AHEAD PLEASE TAKE NOTE)

Chapter 11

" Lucian" she called out through moans of pleasure as Lucian worked his tongue in-between her thighs

" Will you be not be s....end....ing your peo..ple to follow the exp...edi....tion to ear....th" Sam said trying to control her breathing as she nearing her climax. Forming words was difficult when you enjoy such ecstasy most especially when the one ministering was Lucian

"No I will not. Now keep quiet, I'm busy" he paused to reply her before returning to his ministration , this female had a very enticing fold that tempted him always. When he saw that she was close but still holding on, he bit her between her clits so that she couldn't hold it any longer and she came undone. Due to the fact that they both had inhabited a human body as their vessel for far too long than necessary, they had naturally developed the instincts of primal sexual urges, the euphoria was blissfully more compounded for them

" And besides, if there's anything I've learned through out my existence, it's that with careful planning and patience, all things tend to land on your feet without stressing" he added with a sly smirk as he drew her closer so that her opened thighs met his angry junior that was spoiling for action

" Any words from your people within the lower heavens" Lucian asked as his hands trailed painfully slowly all-over her body while he kissed his way back up to her lips. If it wasnt for the fact that he was used to her bodily reaction to him, he wouldn't have noticed her tensed body which only took few seconds before it relaxed again. He looked up to her ,his eyes meeting hers

" Sam, what is it? What have you learned that makes you nervous" he asked weary for an answer from her

" That's the thing Ras, I haven't heard from them for some time now. It's as if a blanket has been put over their realm. No message coming in, none going out" Sam reported back

" This just keeps getting better and better. If that old goat and that entitled pampered brat are involved, then this just got complicated" Lucian sighed as he made to stand. He was stopped by Sam's hands.

" You don't leave a girl high and dry, Ras"

" I'm not in the mood Sam"

" Then find it " she flipped him over so that she positioned herself above him and impaled herself on his still rock solid male stick and started riding it. He was mad 'cos nobody took advantage of him so he flipped them back so that she on her back and he, not giving her to adjust to the intrusion, hammered away into her female hole as she screamed in pleasure but she would not let him win. He was too concentrated on teaching her a lesson and also his pleasure reaching it's peak that he lost his guard. She used the opportunity to cage him with her two leg round his hips and used her strength to push him, he fell on the ground, back to the ground with Sam on top him, caging both his hand, riding away her pleasure to the fullest just as he heard him groan. He too had reached his climax. She leaned in kissed him on his lips passionately as emptied himself into her with one final thrust.

" I will pay you back in your own coin soon" grumbled Lucian

" Oh I will be expecting that soon, after I return. I need to see things for myself so as to know how we proceed further." Sam intimated him on her next line of action

" Be careful. I can't afford to loose you Samanthiel." He drew her close to him fearing that it might be the last time he see her

" You wouldn't Ras"

2 Likes

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chapter 12

Somewhere in
Lagos, Nigeria
West Africa.
Earth. ( Terra Noxx )

The General hospital was busy as always with patients trooping in the see the few doctors available to attend to them either as a referral for treatment or consultation. But something was different about this very day

The country was having its general election to elect a new government. As with all other elections common held before now, it was marred with electoral violence as it was always the most cunning and violent that won the elections. Also, as was common to the elections held, flash riots erupted in some parts of the city led by both opposing side, leading to the destruction and looting of properties along with lots of injuries inflicted on both parties and including the innocent. This tasked the medical staff to their fullest, leaving other patients unattended to.

Mama Uzo had just been rushed to the hospital due to the labour pains she was having. Her water had broken some half hour ago and even the journey to the hospital had been a perilous one as first of, she kept having contraction cramps at irregular intervals. Secondly, the restrictions on vehicular movement due to the elections holding mearnt that they had to stop at intervals of five minutes to answer questions from security operatives that mounted road blocks to ascertain that they weren't ferrying illegal election materials for rigging.

The journey was grueling but they eventually made it to the general hospital only to be met with another hurdle; the crowd of injured men and women lining the halls and crannies of the the hospital waiting to receive attention from the already overstretched doctors, nurses, interns and emergency medics.

Mama Ugo, on seeing the chaos in the hospital didn't know if to cry out in distress for the cramps she was having, panic that her baby was coming and nobody to attend to her or just outrightly sob in defeat that she was going to loose her baby. Helplessly still clinging in-between her husband and her sister , who at the time was visiting her and opted to stay the night with them. She let out a loud sound that was a hybrid between a laugh, cry and plea as the baby kicked again.

"Sweetheart please take it easy..... Sorry..... We'll find a doctor or a nurse...... or someone who can attend to you" Papa Ugo tried to calm his wife's histeria down, he himself not even sure of what he should do or were he should go in all this chaos and mess. But it seemed that it only angered his wife the more

" Papa Ugo, you dey craze for head......" she said through blind pains "....papa Ugo, God go punish you.....ye.... ye......ye...... Papa Ugo, you dey tell meeeeee......ye.... ahhhhhh...... You dey tell me say make I take am easy when no be you dey Carry this belle......... I no no blame you, na day thing wey dey the center of your leg na him I blame. If to.....ye......ye.....ye.......carry this belle you for no dey tell me say make I take it easy all." Mama Ugo fired back at her husband. Beinging in her current state of mind, he was being inconsiderate idiot.

" Ahan, Sister Chidiebere, don't say what you will later regret ooooo."she chastised her sister then turned to her brother in-law, finding a way to save him from his wife's pain induced anger and froward mouth and told him to get find help while she kept her sister company through her labour cramps

" Chika, this baby no one gree at all ooo. E be like say him wan drop na na na" mama Ugo said later on after her husband had departed to go find help and the contractions had lessened a bit in other to give her a breather.

Chika smiled and gave her hand a squeeze without replying her to show that she was there with her. Just then, Papa Ugo reappeared, walking briskly towards them with an elderly looking lady in a nurse uniform and a younger one, probably an intern, by her side

" Sister me, e be like say your husband don see person. Them don dey come." Chika informed her sister who had began writhing in pain again

The older lady introduced herself as a midwife and with her and her husband's permission, proceeded to carry out an initial examination.......

All through the commotion, two Beings silently watched the scene unfold before them.

2 Likes

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
I don't get it Chebs "

" What don't you get Seph ? "

" The ways of man. They marry, they then enjoy the bliss of sex between married couples as should be, as declared by the creator, the females even ready to house a future of their generation. But when it gets to time of delivery, you hear young woman cursing fire of damnation on the man as though he is the one who committed a grievous offence on her. These human females are all too confusing."

Seph looked to his companion as though he had just grown a second head.

" Chebs, I love you and all but you can be very dense sometimes. Had it been we were not created from the same comic dust, i probably would asked what part of cosmic dust you were currently high on.

You and I were both there when man and his female were created, you and I were both there when they fell from grace and we're driven from His presence, you and I were also there when their first child was birthed. So how come you ask me the inner workings of the human female in relation to their birthing habits when I, am just as confused as you. You could as well redirect your questions to the proper channel" he chastised Chebs for his apparently stupid question.

" Someone thinks me high on comic dust when that same someone once thought a T-Rex, a natural predator, created solely on instincts to procreate, hunt and kill even larger predators, by an even more essentric, crazy and exuberant bunch celestials, to be an animal capable of domestication. I think that notion of yours was quickly righted when you saw first what the remnants of that epoch did to humans, once they were driven out of their home. Grace was the only thing keeping Adam and his offsprings alive untill it remnants died of in the flood. That and the fact that he had a reason worth fighting for." Chebs words were a dig back at him of their earlier days when they had a first hand at creation. Seph was embarrassed at the memory, smiled at his comrade but choose not to defend himself or push their topic of discussion any further by switch the conversation to a more serious one

" So how are protectors taking the return of their sister and how is Anabelle readjusting to being back?" Asked a curious Seph seeing that he was sent on another errand while Chebs was responsible for her reintegration into her old live

" Interesting I may say. But she has refused returning to the king even after I told her that he and her old family were worried over her whereabouts.

"So, do we intervene seeing that it was we who meddled with their lives or do we let things work themselves out naturally"

"We will have to seat this one out and watch every thing workout themselves naturally. If their love was natural and meant to be then they would always find their way back to each other" Seph replied as they both turned their attention to look at the new entrant into this world.

At long last, the boy had been born.

All traces of the humor, fun and light hearted atmosphere was gone, replaced with a seriousness that despict the seriousness of the situation of the child that was currently suckling on his mother's breast

" Once we do this, we can never interfer with his life Chebs, until his second will awakens. We can only watch from afar and let fate do her work. Nobody dares contend with the boy with her on watch." Seph admonish is friend.

" I know, I know. Protocols and all. But we a about to turn his life upsidedown and it's not fair to the little one" Chebs whinned. Though he knew the implications of them interfering, even in the slightest, would bring undue attention to the boy even before his time, which would end up being a catastrophe and set back to them and their many years of planning. He couldn't help but feel attached to the child. Seph saw this and was worried as even he was taking a liking to the child. He filed that thought at the back of his mind to present before His Ambassador.

" We talked about this already Chebs. When the time comes, we will be taking full guardianship of the child but until then, for his own good, we stay at the background and watch. Also, remember we have that other job to take care of" Seph offered, watching his friend of endless countless time infinite, brighten at the reminder of the news.

" Then we better be done with this child and get going" Chebs excitement could be seen in the way his feet bounced up and down in nervous energy as he stretched forth his left hand and the jar containing Hali-chak's Life essence materialized into his hands. He then handed it over to Seph, out of respect, to start with the Bestowing

" I think this is were you take the honors of blessing the child Cherubs." Seph said pushing Chebs hand back. Chebs frowned at the nickname Seph called him.
It was humans imagination of a baby in diapers, having wings and holding a bow nocked with an arrow to shoot love into the air. It was their own imaginary angelic celestial rendition of Cupid. That arrogant and imbecilic younger brother of theirs didn't see anything wrong in the name and flaunted it with pride.

That name irked him to no end as it robbed off wrongly on him and Seph knew this, knowing when to pull it out and strike him with it. This was his payback for earlier.

" Seph, call me Cherubs one more time and your behind will be having a very important meeting from Zeus's bolts" Chebs faked anger

" Secondly, thank you for this."

Seph smiled as they both turned to face a sleeping baby beside his mother. Chebs stretched forth his hands over the baby's head and began the Bestowing

" Your days shall be numberless. Your light shall brighten every darken path that seeks to block your growth. Your life may be rough but it shall be a polish for your greatness. Your enemies will be numerous, your trials, tedious, but you shall overcome . When the dark clouds of corrupted emotion arise to threaten and pull you down, Grace shall see you rise

As human, you will falter, you will fall, but rise shall you, stronger"

Chebs concluded and stepped away for Seph to take over the final part of the Bestowing

" A very treacherous path lay before you child. Your Enemy connives with even darker enemies to bring harm your way. Your enemies will rise in numbers to destroy you, friends will disavow you, acquaintances will betray you. You shall be surrounded with multitude of snares that lay wait for your destruction. Your star shine bright, yet your foes plots to overshadow it with their darkness.

Your path set out for you to thread indeed is treacherous.

But your name shall not be called failure for you are born an epitome of Greatness, a product of Grace, the touch bearer who's light illuminates the darkest hours, who's will shall subdue his foes, who's power , shall no enemy contend with and prevail for you are blessed above all your adversaries.

Sleep child, grow strong and stand firm, for you battles shall be numerous. Scares, unending. Betrayal, bountiful. Love, enduring. Hope, unyielding. Grace, unending, as your name shall breed fear to your foes of multitude

" We bless you this day child that even as we merge your souls together, with one who's path entwines yours, in unity shall you both work. And as you two shall become one, in oneness shall you rise to subdue every insurmountable Enemy that threatens the work of the Creator."
Chebs concluded the Bestowing by pouring Hali-chak's Life essence on the baby and the baby's body absorbed every drop without flinching from his sleep

Both celestials vanished leaving both mother and child in peaceful sleep.

[center]END OF PART ONE
[center]FLIGHT AND FIGHT[/center]

2 Likes

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by xaviercasmir(m): 6:32am On Mar 16, 2022
Excellent Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . Thats all I can say now. Kudos and keep it up
Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by ashatoda: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2022
Thrilling. Thanks so much @Emempauls
Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by dawno2008(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Weldone @Emempaul you're doing well,keep up the good work grin
Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
[center]PART TWO

UNHAPPY REUNIONS AND

UNIMAGINABLE REVELATIONS

[/center]
Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chapter 13

Present Day
Lagos, Nigeria.
West Africa.

Kenechuwku came back from street shopping very tired. The sun was high and scorching making a normally pleasant stroll seem an odious task. He wonder if he could get any darker from the amount of time he had had to enter that unkind weather. His mother had creative ways of sending him on errands at odd times that she knew on a normal day he would refused and one of those ways was bribery. Now he was beginning to think if the bribe actually commesurated with the effort and the blind sun outside he just escaped from.

" Kenechuwku did you get the bread I sent you to buy? I can't see it bag." His mother asked. Mrs Udogi, a woman in her early fifties was still a beauty that turned heads of men to look twice. Her light skin was a gift she bequeathed all her children. Her greys had began poking out visibly and she rocked it to it fullest on a well maintained low cut.
Kene groaned in frustration at the fact that he was going to have to endure another trek outside the harsh weather he just escaped from

" No ma, I forgot to buy it. I'll go back and get it" it was not a wholehearted decision but never the less, he had no other choice.

" Okay, use that opportunity and buy recharge card, roasted titus fish, and Cameron pepper. Remember you are the one going to cook the soup oooo. " His mother added as a reminder so that he would know that she hadn't forgotten their deal of him handling the cooking that very day. After all, it was his birthday.
"That woman was one conniving old woman. Can't she, out the goodness of her heart, prepare the food, after all, it was his special day. " he thought to himself as he began his trek back. He wasn't feeling very fly with this added journey or the cooking.

When he came back a second time, he was totally fagged out. He dropped the nylon bag in the kitchen, went to the sitting room and plopped heavily on the chair while letting out an exaggerated sigh of tiredness.

Today, he turned ninteen years older but it wasn't a thrilling day to him as it always brought back memories the unfortunate loss of his lose father three years back. He had tried to forget that day and wished somehow that he could just forget his birthday as it was the day he lost his father
He didn't know when tears pulled down his eyes against his will nor did he take cognisance his mother's presence by door connecting the sitting room to the dinning room, watching him cry his heart out In silence
It hurt her to see him cry on a day that was supposed to be a special day of joy for him. Even though the incident had been very painful, loosing her husband to a recklessness a danfo driver, whom till date could not be caught, what hurt more was her son still believing it his fault. After all, he had gone out in a hurry to get the chicken from the market that they wanted to use for the mini celebration they normally had on each year for each of their children.
According to eyewitness account, he was about to cross the road when a danfo bus, being chased by police for traffic offense, sped out of a street opposite him. The shock of the sudden appearance didn't give him time to evade the bus. The bus rammed into him heads on, sending him flying some distance away from the spot. His death was instantaneous.
News got to them in the house causing a massive hysteria of cries, wails of agony to rock the entire household. Mrs Udogi quickly pushed away the memory that threatened to overwhelm her and march towards her son

" Kenechuwku Gịnị mere ị na-ebe akwa ( why are you crying )" she asked, seating beside him on the sofa and drawing close to herself in other to comfort him.
" I know it's painful to think about and I know you so much want to blame yourself for his death mana Kenechuwku agaghị m ekwe ka i meere onwe gị ihe a. Ezuola m gị ka ị na-azụ onwe gị n'ụzọ nke mbibi onwe gị. Ma n'agbanyeghị na ọ na-egbu mgbu, Ọ dịghị onye n'ime anyị gaara agbanwe akara aka ya ọ bụrụgodị na anyị nwara. Ka ọ̀ ga-abụ nna gị ụtọ maka ụzọ ọhụrụ a ị họọrọ ịga? ( But Kenechuwku I will not have you do this to yourself.I have had enough of you herding yourself on the path to self destruction.And though painful, No one of us could have changed his Fate even if we tried. And would your father be happy with this new path you have chosen to thread? )

" No ma" the young man replied his mother while using the back of his hands to clean away his tears. It really pain her heart to see her youngest beat himself over things he had no control over

" Onye agha m nke ọdụdụ ( my youngest warrior ) clean your tears away. Let's make this day a joyous day for you. Remember Amarachi and her "league of little minions" will be coming today. Let's not forget Udo and his "twin devil's". I can already feel the headache they are going to inflict on me" Kene snorted a laugh at his over dramatic mother. llplHis mother had managed to wipe the gloom that had overcomed him some moments ago and now he was somewhat back to himself.

The " league of little minions" his mother refered to were his elder sister's children and second child of the family. Those three children aged seven, five and two, all boys, were capable of bringing the entire House down while still smiling and giving you, the adult, innocent faces and one wouldn't be able to do anything to them. They constantly had to be checked on in other to ensure that they were up to no mischief that couldn't be quenched untime before it escalated.
The " twin devil's" were refered to the children of his eldest brother and first born of the family. They were, a boy and a girl, aged nine and a really bad influence on Amarachi's three kids- not like they minded anyway. While Abel was the " Chief manufacturer and inventor" of new mischief, Mabel was the executioner of their planned work. The oftentimes got into a lot of trouble with their parents that had them being sent to stay with their maternal Grandma on as punishment. They knew well to behave as she didn't shy away from the cane.

When those five kids were together in the same place under the same roof, one was bound to have a migraine before the end of the day.

" Kenechuwku better stand up from that chair and come and help me. The thing will not cook themselves " Mrs Udogi mock scolded just as she stood up and marched towards the kitchen.

" But mommy, I'm the birthday boy. I'm not supposed to do anything today but lazy about and eat " Kene pouted. He had been hoping that somehow, his mother would get a work free card for him today to just lazy about and do nothing

" Ta ta ta get away you. See your head like birthday boy. So it is me you want to kill with work ba... Stand up from there and come and meet me in the kitchen. Who do you want leave all the work for?" She said, standing by the door, waiting for him to join her. When he saw that his mother was serious and not shifting grounds, he groaned and grumbled, stood up folded his arms and marched past her into the kitchen. There was no winning his mother. She joined him as well and they both worked in sync to get the dishes prepared.

&&&&&&&-------------------&&&&&&&&&

The mini party as Amara had always loved to call it each time they came visiting en-mass as today, had been fun as it was one of the rare moments that had the entire family gathered under one roof. Kene laid quietly in bed , the excitement of the day ended and each family retired to their rooms for the day. His mother resting peacefully in her room, the exhaustion finally catching up to her. He was pretty sure that and earthquake could occur and she wouldn't even feel it.
He too had been exhausted but sleep evaded him as he now quietly counted the ceiling board in his room. His exhaustion was only partly due to the days event as the main reason for his lack of sleep could be attributed to the recent barraging of dreams that kept him constantly on the edge each time it occurred. He was having less sleep for the past two weeks and it was telling on him.

Those dreams often felt as though they were real and sometimes even felt the emotional spill over from such dreams into the physical realm in the sense that he could get easily agitated over nothing and remain in a sour mode half the day. When such experiences occurred, he often dreaded falling into sleep for fear of him getting more angered and aggressive and extending that aggression towards any one near him.
Within him felt them to be not just ordinary dreams, it felt more like memories- memories of another life.
He scoffed at his thought line and muttered quietly to him
" Yeah right. Memories my foot. I am not crazy to think that those were my memories or anyone's for that matter.......
" But what if....... " His inner voice spoke but shook his head again as if to dispell the thought line

" But what if they were" his inner voice pressed on

" It can't be. First of, from their technical advancement, that can't be earth as we are nowhere near that kind of tech. Secondly, their morphological and demological appearance favours oyinbo people and I am black as I can be, no changing that. Thirdly, from what I am seeing, then those beings are powerful entities. I can't even push a bloody wheelbarrow. Fourthly, with what I saw happen to that other guy, I don't I like them and their haughty characters very much. They are damn bullies" He argued hard with his subconscious mind

" Humor me" it argued back.

" No it can't be. It is outrageous and impossible. Now stop making me look crazy arguing with my mind. I want to sleep you too go and sleep." He commanded his mind while he too tried to get some rest. But sleep seem to love forgetting his address as he laid awake again into the early hours of the day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Chapter 14

New York
U. S. A.

" Thank God its Friday!!!" Yelled a group of over enthusiastic working class ladies gathered round a table as glasses of drinks clinked to the cheers. It was indeed a Friday that signalled the end of a working week and indeed " The Helix " was a testament to that fact as it was filled to capacity with teeming young adults looking for a means to burnout their stress of the the week.

Now there were different categories of people who visited the " The Helix". There were those who saw it as their place of solace to drink, dance whirl thier troubles away. There were also the one night standers club who were just there for the " pick-ups" in other to ensure their " engines" were kept functional and in good condition. There were also the " newbies" who were, as their name entailed, news tothe cycle of " the extra fun" live. The of course, there were the " business" men and women who used the facilities of "The Helix" to transact their " businesses"

The Helix club was, for all intents and purposes, built to cater for all the "needs" of its various patrons and the establishments owner, spared not expense to leave up to it name and expectations. So while the upper levels held the main club party hall that was three stories high and accessible to its normal clients, workers and all, the sublevels which was also three levels below ground, were meant for the " business men and women" who did not want their " business transactions" exposed to the public eyes.
The sublevels of " The Helix" was accessible only through the a purpose built two lane tunnel wide enough to allow golf carts drive through with ease. Its main entrance was through a packing garage sharing a fence with The Helix but served the office complex that was still under construction and also owned by the same.

Patrons seeking to use the facilities often booked before hand Stating their business. If the terms of the Helix was accepted, one of the most important being that blood shall not be spilled in any way form or manner, date was booked down for the meeting and other modalities ranging from security, privacy and other necessities were put in place before the day of the meeting.
It was no wonder it was the favoured destination of spies from their different agencies world over as a neutral ground to trade, negotiate, buy, sell, steal, deliver messages and send messages to clients, enemies and rivals. The Helix didn't just serve as a meeting point for the mundane but it was also a converging point for the supernatural for treatise, negotiations and alliances. The entire building was so entirely fortified that the moment any supernatural stepped into the place, they automatically lost their ability to shape shift, for shifters, wield their powers, for the gifted, conjure and summon, for the so called mages. And all, both mundane and supernatural, knew not to break the rules that governed the Helix and none knew the true identity of its owner.
......... Well save for one family
The Alexanders

Katherine Alexander was ushered into the private office of Zachary Darren who was currently making a call and from the looks on his face, it wasn't a happy call. She took her seat sofa that was located at the corner of the office to give him privacy for his call. His Dutch flew out his tongue in rapid succession that she was sure were more of threatening than conversation.
After awhile, from the sound of his tone while speaking, it seemed that whatever argument he was having with the person on the other end of the call had been somewhat resolved. He ended the call and gave a loud sigh that was more of a defeat than a relieve. He had immediately schooled his face when he remembered that he had a visitor and turn back to find the person. Once his eyes found its target, he smiled. Only she had the power to effect him like that. Only she could make his face light up like a Christmas tree after a rough bout of anger. Only the sight of her could calmed his aching heart and loneliness while here in exile. Yet she wasn't his and the were worlds apart
" Kath!" He gave a boyish loop sided grin and walktowards her hugging her and kissing on both cheeks as a standard greeting and took a seat beside her
" Zach. It's been quite a while. And let me guess the reason for that call. Home trouble?"
" You have no idea. But at least I've smoothened things out. But you on the other hand do great injustice to me by hiding your beauty from my eyes." He said, feigning hurt

" Drama Queen" she snorted

" What did you say"

" I said I'm sorry big guy" she cooed playfully. But she also tried to explain her absence " you know that our hands have been tied with this Aronzian crazies. They've been getting bolder by the day."

" Those fools are something else. The came here some time back and threatened to burn the Helix down if I didn't dance to their tune and cut ties with you guys."

" No way"

" Yes way. So I paid them a return visit and told them it was in their best interest to not be my enemy. That I had a thousand and one ways to make them pay if they crossed me as an enemy. They may be a formidable opponent but I am a very vicious to enemy" he brievely recounted his encounter with the Aronzians, then switch topic as not to raise her curiosity for him to divulge more
" So what brings you to the Helix princess?" He asked curious to know as it was not easy a task getting her to visit. So for her to come here personally, it meant something was up.

"These" Kath took out an envelope from her hand bag and handed it over to him. He took the envelope, took out the pictures and studied it as recognition dawned on him at the weapon he was looking at

" Ah! Those. They were here for over a month as I vetted them through back channels to ensure they didn't come from warehouses of my very special clientele. Once no one claimed ownership, it went up for sale last Tuesday during the auction. I must say, it did fatch me a handsome amount as finders fee" he explained.
" That weapon was one of the prototype from our factory. It was meant for security and warfare back home and not for earth and humans. This was among the batch that was stole off the crate by some lucky jackers. Fortunately for us, we got them before they dispersed. Unfortunately for us still, we couldn't get everything. These are a few of the stranglers left.
If this had gotten into the wrong hands and they were crazy enough to reverse engineer it, this wouldn't be a funny story Zachary. It purely an act of fate that our guy who had knowledge of our weaponry was present during your auction and bought it off before It got the curiosity of others" mid way through her rant, she anger and agitation had caused her to stand and pace the office as she ranted on. He smiled sneakily at her antics

" I remember the guy. He place a five mil not contender tag on the merchendise. Everyone was shocked. Even I. Secondly I did contact your people and they said you guy didn't own such hot cakes" he replied her calmly, still seating.

" My people said they didn't get any contact or inquiry from your end"

" Kath, Kath. You've known me for what, two centuries and you of all people know that I don't talk if I don't have proof. He chided her while standing and walking towards his table, pick a remote control console clicked on a series of bottons. A screen rose from inside a hidden compartment on his table. He scrolled down to the call lovhe wanted and click on it. It played a recorded conversation between Zach and a representative of LEXA DEFENCE.

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
At the end of the audio conversation, Kath excused herself to make some calls. When she was done, she walked back to apologize to him

" Hey, big guy I'm sorry. Apparently, we have a back stabber in our midst and his currently on the run. My hands are just itching to get hold of him" she was furious at the betrayal, just as looked apologetic to him

" I am only going to accept that apology on the condition that you have dinner with me" Zach Darren was an oppotunistic bastard, and he'ld be damn if he didn't dive at this chance. He was tired of beating around the bush
Kath didn't know when she started blushing but quickly righted herself
" Wait. Is the great Zach Darren, asking yours truly on a date" she hide her excitement while trying to turned the situation against him.

" I can't help but try" he grinned sheepishly. Deciding to put him out of his misery, she conceded but laughed out loud at his expense

" Geeze. You do know how to kill a man's grove

" Alright, alright. Text me a time and place within the week." Even she was suprised how easily she agreed. But there was no denying it, she did have a tiny bitty crush on Zach and with the way she smiling inwardly maybe it was more than just a tiny bitty crush.
They both had small talk on other things before she took her leave, a smile still plastered on her face

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by dawno2008(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Weldon @Emempaul but update is to small
Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Chapter 15

Three Hours later........

" Gentle Men, are we here to conduct business and get out of here or are we just going to stand here and watch the night skies?" Queried Kath, not moved by their delay tactics. She had a feeling that the transaction was going to be stalled by a third party interference hence she came prepared

" We are here dressed for the occasion ain't we? Just your price tag isn't bending to our will and we are yet to come to compromise on the terms and conditions of the device. It is far below was others have offered to pay and we are seriously reconsidering the sale agreement we have with you." Spoke one of the guys with a dirty blonde, whose facial expression of nonchalance revealed experience in black market negotiations. Which also meant that he wasn't bluffing. Kath glanced to the second guy, his tussled shaggy brown hair was a deliberate effort to give him the millionaire playboy look that came with the age they currently claimed. He betrayed no emotion as he sat more favoured to his left side, relaxed and fingers quietly tapping the table in front of him.

" Our price remains our price and not a cent more take it or leave it" she retorted calmly. Two could play the game, but they didn't take to cognisance the fact that the moment they mentioned others in the race to acquire the device, they inadvertently shot themselves in the leg.

" Miss Alexander, understand that this is business and we will not hesitate to look further down the stream for bigger fishes. Fifty or no deal" both men stood up, signifying that they were done and turned to go. Kath was, though maintaining air of calm, deep down fuming. These men were skating on thin ice and they didn't even know it. She reined in her anger and went for the kill

" The Germans are still looking for the two crazy buggers who had the gutts to run away with their most priced achievement and betrayed them on project LET. The wars may have been over, Hitler dead and rottening away,....or so they think, his inner circle, assimilated or killed dependent on their crimes and / or willfulness and cooperation - " she paused for added effect and raise the suspense bar high up as both men stopped in their tracks , shoulder tensed and breathes hitched. She could even literally sense the fast hammering of their heart beat from were she sat

" But" interjected the male with the shaggy brown hair, who had turned around to look at her as she confidently sat with a lax gait. His one word urged her to continue. She raise a brow in mockery then smiled at them - smile that she had them by the balls. How shallow they were to think they could win her and walk out of there unscathed.
Finally, she had elicited emotions from both of them

Fear. Uncertainty. Defeat

She smiled at the fear and uncertainty clearly written on them and their stance. Their once power and confident aura was suddenly riddled with fright.

"- But....... you and I both know that the Nazis never forget and they most definitely never forgive" she finished off.

Both men were shakened as this was a secret they thought no one alive knew or remembered. They both returned back to their seats after eating the humble pie.

"So this was what dealing with the legendary Alexanders felt like."
thought the dirty blonde hair man.
The rumors were then true that very few who double crossed the Alexanders and lived to tell the story. They never had the upper hand as they were made to believe. It was just a ploy to make them feel a fake sense of power.

The most troubling thoughts graced the mind of the other male and moment his butt touched the chair again, he fired his question

" How did you know about project LET?"

" Who do you think broke you out in the first place" she queried back

" That is impossible!!! " He exclaimed but continued " It can't be..... It.....it would mean........... But You look just below thirty" he looked awed, shocked and still afraid at the same time

" Yet here we are, over seventy years later and you still look no a day younger than when we did the plastic surgery to hide your true identities David." A sarcastic smile graces her lips. It was time to ends this now
Fear ran down the spine of David as he watched the female in new light.
" You wouldn't..." David spluttered but he didn't have the courage to complete his statement, fear still evident in his words. The fear of what would be done to them if they were caught
Katherine saw this fear and suddenly it felt wrong to have used it against them. No one should have to face the horrors this two face in that camp

" No I wouldn't.... Doesn't mean I will let you betray us by going to our competitors. Twenty will be transferred into your account by the end of the day. My device should be delivered to our warehouse on or before 9am tomorrow at this address along with a technical team to run us through installation" she instructioned handing them a piece of paper with an address on it then continued speaking " failure to do so and you understand the consequences, cross us and you know the consequences. Good day gentle Men, it was nice doing business with you" she stood up and walked out of the meeting leaving both men stunned to their marrow

Moments later, David's phone pinged signifying an incoming message. He checked it and sure enough, twenty million had been credited to their off shore account. He show it to his brother who just shrugged.

" Ain't you bothered by information she just used against Williams" questioned a still stunned David looked to his friend's casual attitude

"Dave, if she wanted to hand us over, I can very much assure you that no mountain on earth and no amount of deal with the devil in hell can hide us from her. This was a nice pat on the back to warn us to thread with caution in dealing with them. And I don't think I'm going to forget it anytime soon" he sighed

" I'll call Philip to prepare the device for shipping"

" Philip has already done that, Will. Just text him the address and he'll be on his way. Let's get out of here, this place is making me remember things that are best left to forgotten memories.

Both men stood up and left the building, each still dazed by the day's happening

2 Likes

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by dawno2008(m): 12:11am On Apr 02, 2022
@Emempaul this updates are getting smaller by the day
Good job though, keep it flowing ma man
Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by Emempaul(m): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2022
dawno2008:
@Emempaul this updates are getting smaller by the day
Good job though, keep it flowing ma man

Not all chapter are meant to be long and besides I am introducing characters and how there every day lives look like

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) by ashatoda: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2022
Well-done @Emempaul this is getting more interesting. Kath is really cold as in made the guys literally shit in their pants and that's what is called real power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Adventure With My Sugar Mum / Forbidden Love (the Ultimate Sacrifice) / Night Of The Flaming Panties!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 320
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.