Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Reversing Type 1 And Type 2 Diabetes With Diet And Herbal Solutions Real Time - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reversing Type 1 And Type 2 Diabetes With Diet And Herbal Solutions Real Time (411 Views)

How To Cure Diabetes Type 1 And Type 2 With Osu Fruit / Cure For All Ailments With Diet Therapy! / Reversing Type 2diabetes With Natural Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reversing Type 1 And Type 2 Diabetes With Diet And Herbal Solutions Real Time by organicfoods(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Reversing Type 1 and Type 2, Diabetes Permanently with herbs and diet

Over the years, I have been working on reversing diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2) Using Homeopathic remedies and by chance I came across a particular remedy that I have worked on with indigenous herbs and diets that will reverse diabetes permanently and the patient can gradually reduce dependence on drugs within 7 days and eat normal food with certain diet that I will explain here.

If you want to be part of this real time treatment, signify and let the healing begin100% guarantee with success.

Here is how it works.
You signify interest for healing by filling the following questionnaires that will enable me prepare a herbal formulations based on your special case and send to interested participant.

He or she will start the diet in the morning and within 2 hrs will begin to get desired results and post it here and I will direct the patient accordingly and within 2 days we get our results.

The diet and herbs is geared towards reviving the ß-cells that's responsible for insulin production and utilization which has become dormant because of poor eating habits and sedentary life style. You will be revived back to life.
Herbal Solution Will cost only N3500 for this diet therapy on Nairaland only.

So here we have it: So it's open and efficacy of our claims can be put to test. Bring it on

Questionnaire
Type of diabetes:
How Long Have You Had It :
Are You On Medication?:
For How Long:
FBS(Fasting Blood Sugar) Before Diet:
FSB(Fasting Blood Sugar) After Diet:

We will place you on Nitric Oxide food plus our herbals solution that's all.
You consume ginger and take coconut water from young fruits first thing in the morning. Mix our herbal solution with your Nitric Oxide Food and take reading after 2hrs.

Nitric Oxide food you will get ready for this therapy:
1. Beetroot 1 big size
2. Tomatoes 2 big size
3. Lemon 1
4. Green Chilli Pepper 2

Mix with our special herbal Preparation and consume for at least 15 minute, chewing them properly.

You take readings after 2hr and eat lunch which is the second picture. The herbal solution will come with the splited chickpeas lentils and you combine with carrots, cucumber, Radish, tomatoes, green chilli pepper, green beans, cauliflower and broccoli.
So you get the stated vegetables ready and the therapy begins.

After this diet, you will have a new perspective of the potency of vegetables and understand the proper use of them can heal

1 Like

Re: Reversing Type 1 And Type 2 Diabetes With Diet And Herbal Solutions Real Time by organicfoods(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nitric Oxide Food.
Together with the herbal solution you will clean the digestive system and revive the ß-cells and then your body begin to produce insulin and use it effectively like before.

1 Like

Re: Reversing Type 1 And Type 2 Diabetes With Diet And Herbal Solutions Real Time by organicfoods(m): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2022
(Knock Out Diabetes Permanently in 48hrs)
The body is the greatest physician and food the greatest medicine. Discover and experience the biggest partnership that heals.

Solution
It's all diet base and a particular herbal mixture and food pack consisting of (Splited Chickpeas Lentils, Coriander, Okro extract, Jamun and Karela Extracts) that I will send to you. No side effects, it's normal meal.

You only need to get the following items ready for the diet. Which will begin in the morning.

1. Fresh Ginger
2. Coconut Water (Young fruits)
3. Beetroots
4. Green Chilli Pepper
5. Lime
6. Fresh Tomatoes
7. Carrots
8. Green beans

Plus the herbs and Splited Chickpeas Lentils I will send to you (#3500) That's all, with little instructions, you will permanently reverse all types of diabetes.

Money back Guaranteed. If it doesn't reverse it and lowers your blood sugar in 48hrs, and you quit drugs in 7days, I will refund you back...you must adhere strictly to instructions. That's all.
Re: Reversing Type 1 And Type 2 Diabetes With Diet And Herbal Solutions Real Time by Ayaanmalik: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
nice information. Homoeopathic treatment is very helpful for full is back pain, joint pain or many more diseases. If you also suffering from one of them and seeking the best Homeopathic Clinic in Maharashtra, then visit Dr Sonal's Healing with Homoeopathy and get the best treatment at an affordable cost.

(1) (Reply)

Ayii / Healthcare Website / Hypertension Treatment Using Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.