Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Hijab Crisis, Time For KWSG To Assert Its Authority-qaasim Lawal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab Crisis, Time For KWSG To Assert Its Authority-qaasim Lawal (160 Views)

Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President / Hijab: Crisis Looms In LAUTECH Over Alleged Humiliation Of Student(video) / Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hijab Crisis, Time For KWSG To Assert Its Authority-qaasim Lawal by chidubem20: 9:21am On Feb 04, 2022
The Kwara state govt. really needs to assert its authority on this Hijab crisis. Or else risk a dangerous conflagration. The issue of ownership has been settled and I don't want to waste time over it any longer. The weakness KWSG is exhibiting would not serve any good to either party or to the government itself. On this latest flare up, people should be brought to account. I saw the CAN banner that was placed at the school gate and shook my head in shame. That has crossed all bounds.
Its my fervent hope that KWSG would do the needful. I also pray for the repose of the soul of the Hijab martyr.
Qaasim Lawal
Re: Hijab Crisis, Time For KWSG To Assert Its Authority-qaasim Lawal by Machinegun91(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Muslim women are .........

A. Sweet..
B. Dangerous.
C. Hypocrites.
D. Godly.
E. Lucifers
Re: Hijab Crisis, Time For KWSG To Assert Its Authority-qaasim Lawal by Tmberwolf1: 9:35am On Feb 04, 2022
You send your child to a Christian school.
The Christian school demands that you follow their rules if you want to be enrolled in the school.
Now you are bitching about rights and nonsense.
It's a fuc*ing Christian school, with Christian values, you either follow them or you leave! It's that simple, no one is forcing you to be there!

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 African Countries To Relocate To Easily By 2022 For Economic Prosperity / I Need Someone Good At Physics Asap / Profitable High Income Skills You Should Learn This 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.