Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Valentine Romantic Poem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Valentine Romantic Poem (176 Views)

My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage / Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Romantic Poem by Fretice(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2022
Valentine's Day is the Holiday of Romance. Romance is love in its active state, ignited and inspired. Valentine's Day may feel like a holiday forced on us by the Greeting Card, Jewelry and Floral industries, but the truth is that we have accepted it because we recognize and value its purpose. Love that never inspires romance is stagnant and stale. Valentine's Day is an opportunity to ignite our existing relationship with romance, and love with an added dose of romance will result in a stronger, longer lasting and far more satisfying relationship.

1. No reason when the heart wants

No reason when the heart wants

To be with someone who love

No reason when the heart wants to hear someone

It's you who I love so much

It's you who I want to be with

All my life and till my last breath

It's you who I just want to be with

Baby I am so in love with you

It's you who stay in my heart

Love so passionate only for you

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Click on the link below to read more�

https://www.brainyscienceacedemy.com/2022/01/valentin-day-romantic-quote.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Balance Life And Career. / Housewives Here Are Few Steps To Make 50k Every Week / Please Drop An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.