Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,995 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Ponmo Business Partnership - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ponmo Business Partnership (338 Views)

Make Money With Ponmo Business / Make Money With White Ponmo Business / Make Cool Money With White Ponmo Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ponmo Business Partnership by maxkia(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hello house . I am an importer of cow hides & skin Locally called Ponmo. I am also the owner of Ponmomax limited.Registered with CAC

I have a warehouse of about 1 acre on Iwo Road iwo(Osun) state where I have been selling Ponmo. The customer base is Fantastic because iwo is in the middle of the South western states . Women from Ibadan, Osun, ogbomosho, ilorin, Ilesa , Ondo, Ekiti, e.t.c all come to buy from Iwo because I offload containers at my site which is safer than going to Kano to source for Ponmo . I seek Partners as I cannot meet all my customers demands due to the high exchange rate of the Naira to dollars & CBN forex Policies. Feel free to contact me for more information about the Business. This is a physical investment you can see, feel or touch . Not some online get rich quick Ads

Thanks

Mobile-08026535608
Email- Maxwellkia@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

We Are Still Buying Scrap Metals In Nigeria / New Escrow Marketplace Of Vetted Sellers & Buyers / If You're Young Nigerian Who Wants To Be Wealthy..open This Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.