Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How To Start & Grow A Successful Consulting Business In Nigeria & Beyond - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start & Grow A Successful Consulting Business In Nigeria & Beyond (295 Views)

How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? / Can I Open A Customer Service Consulting Business With 500k? / How To Start A Consulting Business: Determine Your Business Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start & Grow A Successful Consulting Business In Nigeria & Beyond by reallions(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Fresh Course Alert��
By Reallion Samuels

MASTERING THE BUSINESS & THE PRACTICE OF PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING

Learn How To Build & Grow What You Know & What You Currently Do Into A Mega Consulting Empire!

But first, here are few questions for you:

✍️Have you ever thought of what it takes for anyone to be tagged a consultant?

✍️Did you even know that what you currently do could actually be turned into a mega consulting Business?

✍Are you also aware that there is a high deficit of consultants out there?

So here are few of what I've discovered about consulting:

✅1. If you have a skill, an expertise, an uncommon exposure or experience in any field, then you can consult. Oh Yes. The world needs you! You could be an educational consultant, a financial consultant, a sales consultant, an IT consultant, a fashion consultant, a fitness consultant, Media consultant, Real estate consultant and whatever field you choose to play in.

✅2. Human problems have no end. As long as there is a problem you can solve, you have a space in consulting.

✅3. Over 90% of African consultants are not aware that what they do is actually consulting because they have not yet approached it professionally.

✅4. On a global average, Consultants make between 15-30million naira annually doing the business of consulting.

Now, the reason many consultants are not taken seriously is because they have not really mastered the science and strategy of consulting.

Largely because consultants sell "virtual" services, they are faced with questions such as:

▪︎How do I land my first client or set of clients?
▪︎How do I charge my clients for services?
▪︎How do I methodically solve my clients problems without offering the solutions too cheaply?
▪︎What should I study in school in order to become a consultant?

To answer the question of what to study to become a consultant. The truth is that though academic education could actually be an added advantage, a lack of it is NOT a barrier either. Even the uneducated can play mega within the consulting field.

�Clients don't care about your certificate, what they seek your solutions!

We've therefore put together a massive 7days masterclass on what titled the FUNDAMENTALS OF PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING. This masterclass will open all participants to the several untapped opportunities existing within the consulting space.

In this masterclass you will learn:
� How to make between 6-8 figures monthly doing the business of consulting.

�How to attract, retain and multiply your client base.

�How to approach solving any of your client's problem and proffer workable solutions 100% of the time.

�How to give winning presentations that turns your business prospects to clients.

�Understanding agreements and contracts in consulting and how to make contracts binding and enforceable by law.

�How to become a most sought-after consultant in your field among several others in competition.

�Mastering the principles and processes required to set up a consulting business.

The class is a paid one but you can attend a FREE introductory class.

Classes will hold 100% online. Distance is not a barrier.

Simply reach out to 08068230088 (WhatsApp) to register your interest now. Also reachable for enquiries.

Welcome to a baptism into the professional world of consulting! See you in class.

(1) (Reply)

. / Phone Stands For Sell / PINTEREST Affiliate Marketing Without A Website In Nigeria 2022 (step By Step)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.