Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,973 members, 7,852,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Who Is Your Role Model In Nigeria? Do You Have Any? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is Your Role Model In Nigeria? Do You Have Any? (324 Views)

What role does nasal carriage of Staphylococcus aureus play in infections? / Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman / What Commissioner Role Do You Wish To Occupy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Role Model In Nigeria? Do You Have Any? by God1000(m): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2022
We all have people we look up to in life, we admire, revere and adore them for possessing certain attributes and other several reasons.

As for me oo, I don't have any role model within the political circle both our past and present leaders because they are bunch of failures and bigots, however I have one journalist I admire greatly because he embodies the values I so much cherish, he's down to earth.

He is an extraordinary, exceptional and remarkable media personality based in Ibadan, he speaks truth to power without any fear or prejudice, he shaped my mind with his insightful, informative and educative radio programs over the years.

Seun, lalasticlala, myn44
Re: Who Is Your Role Model In Nigeria? Do You Have Any? by MufasaLion: 7:18am On Feb 05, 2022
Mmm
Re: Who Is Your Role Model In Nigeria? Do You Have Any? by donbachi(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2022
All of dem get one comma.
Re: Who Is Your Role Model In Nigeria? Do You Have Any? by OlawaleBammie: 7:46am On Feb 05, 2022
Na dangote aswear.

I have always said it, i want to be an industrialist. undecided

I want to be receiving some credit alerts that wil cus my phone to be goin blank for few minutes grin
Re: Who Is Your Role Model In Nigeria? Do You Have Any? by God1000(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Na dangote aswear.

I have always said it, i want to be an industrialist. undecided

I want to be receiving some credit alerts that wil cus my phone to be goin blank for few minutes grin
You have a good role model
Re: Who Is Your Role Model In Nigeria? Do You Have Any? by LogicBomb8: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
jesus christ is the almighty role model

In the U.S =Elon musk and co.
in russia =vladimar putin
in naija= mike adenuga
in politics =LOL
Re: Who Is Your Role Model In Nigeria? Do You Have Any? by God1000(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
LogicBomb8:
jesus christ is the almighty role model

In the U.S =Elon musk and co.
in russia =vladimar putin
in naija= mike adenuga
in politics =LOL
not bad sha undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Who Murdered Her Husband / [the Debate Show] / This Video Will Calm Your Brain And Give You A Spicy Laugh And Norrish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.