Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Rate This Website I Am Currently Building - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rate This Website I Am Currently Building (1100 Views)

Scope This Website I Built For My Nigerian Client. / Review This Website I Am Currently Building / Rate This Site Design On A Scale Of 1 - 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by Ignyte(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2022
So, I'm currently working on a site for a new client. The pages aren't complete but at this point, the client is happy. However, I want users to also appreciate the Usability as well, so I would like to hear views from other people.

ABOUT THIS PROJECT:
The project is a catalogue/portfolio for a fashion business
It is built on WordPress using Astra Theme (Free) and Elementor Pro
The Idea was a facelift so, I did not charge for a domain name and hosting bringing the price of the project to N55,000
The plan was to make a minimalist site. Hence, the use of Horizontal scroll effects and not so many pictures on the front page.
The Fonts used are Oswald (Weights: 100, 300, 600) for Headings, Sub Headings and Display. The base text font used is EB Garamond.

Check the url while I begin to build the other pages:
[url]Xavimoore.com[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by edidiongv: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2022
Nice work man..... I like the concepts, your choice of colours where matured.
Designs were simple, and straight to point.
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by Ignyte(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2022
edidiongv:
Nice work man..... I like the concepts, your choice of colours where matured.
Designs were simple, and straight to point.

Thank you Boss!
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2022
Observation! Put the contact to right align and put the subscriber at the bottom
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by Ignyte(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
Observation! Put the contact to right align and put the subscriber at the bottom
I think this observation is on mobile. they're on the same section on PC but I go fix am now sha
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by Ignyte(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
Fixed it! Thank You!!
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by donestk(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sleek and classy. Do you train?
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by haj57(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nice job.

1. Remember to change the default wordpress favicon.

2. Clicking on Men's Couture opens a new tab. The page should load in the same tab.
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by Ignyte(m): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2022
haj57:
Nice job.

1. Remember to change the default wordpress favicon.

2. Clicking on Men's Couture opens a new tab. The page should load in the same tab.

Yes Boss. Client hasn't sent in Logo so I am calming down on the favicon

I'll fix the links ASAP
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by charixel: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nice job but did you consider the site speed cos it took me 7sec to load on mobile.

Fix that as well...
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by cornerstonee: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
charixel:
Nice job but did you consider the site speed cos it took me 7sec to load on mobile.

Fix that as well...

Your network I believe was the cause...
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by charixel: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
cornerstonee:

Your network I believe was the cause...

Might be as well but see the screenshots.

Speed test for mobile...

1 Like

Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by Ignyte(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
charixel:

Might be as well but see the screenshots.

Speed test for mobile...

I'll definitely work on this. The pages are not complete and so I have to finish that bit. I am currently making changes at the current point sef. But thank you
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by charixel: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Ignyte:

I'll definitely work on this. The pages are not complete and so I have to finish that bit. I am currently making changes at the current point sef. But thank you

You are welcome

The Elementor flex container feature is in beta mode.

I tried it and it worked the speed magic for me.

You can check it out or use exist container as flex as well.

Will drop a YouTube link to watch how it's done.
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by charixel: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by Vastinkwriters: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2022
Very responsive on mobile. Nice job man!
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by Ignyte(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
charixel:

You are welcome

The Elementor flex container feature is in beta mode.

I tried it and it worked the speed magic for me.

You can check it out or use exist container as flex as well.

Will drop a YouTube link to watch how it's done.

Thanks Boss. I'm really grateful

1 Like

Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by Oluwalonseungbo(m): 7:28am On Feb 08, 2022
Hi

1 Like

Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by Ignyte(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oluwalonseungbo:
Hi, I need a mini restaurant/food website. Let’s chat 08035251486.

Cheers

We're already talking on whatsapp but I thought to reply here as well. Make e no be say na random person send you message.

Looking forward to our conversation over the weekend.
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by Veiniously: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ignyte:
So, I'm currently working on a site for a new client. The pages aren't complete but at this point, the client is happy. However, I want users to also appreciate the Usability as well, so I would like to hear views from other people.

ABOUT THIS PROJECT:
The Idea was a facelift so, I did not charge for a domain name and hosting bringing the price of the project to N55,000
The plan was to make a minimalist site. Hence, the use of Horizontal scroll effects and not so many pictures on the front page.
The Fonts used are Oswald (Weights: 100, 300, 600) for Headings, Sub Headings and Display. The base text font used is EB Garamond.

[url]Xavimoore.com[/url]
It took longer to load up but its beautiful
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by Ignyte(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Veiniously:

It took longer to load up but its beautiful

Thank you. I'm working on getting it to load faster

1 Like

Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by obokuntravels: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Ignyte, please send me your number
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by Ignyte(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2022
obokuntravels:
Ignyte, please send me your number

Here it is: +234-701-337-9139

WhatsApp and calls
Re: Rate This Website I Am Currently Building by fabadec: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ignyte:

ABOUT THIS PROJECT:

[url]Xavimoore.com[/url]

I need a basic website 08073658304 on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Please Assist Me In Designing My Personal Website / Who Can Help Me Design This For A Token / Please Is There Any Other File Uploader Apart From Filezilla?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.