Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

The Human Skeleton My Students Drew - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Human Skeleton My Students Drew (42357 Views)

See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Roma10: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2022
After giving my students an assignment to draw a human skeleton
Just to test their memory after the long holiday
This what I got from the best!!!

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Roma10: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2022
More

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Wakanakarue: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2022
grin grin
Op you sef dey generous with Mark walai

251 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by viyon02: 9:57am On Feb 05, 2022
If this drawings are from senior secondary school students then l will say both teacher and students are olodo.

214 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by padi94(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2022
What class is this... Let's judge their character based on this drawing of theirs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Mummytoo: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2022
They are kids

They tried

I know one adult cannot draw a box

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Mhykel217(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2022
the 4th skeleton get bow-leg grin

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2022
The state and physical appearance of most nigerians are now looking like these skeletons under this devil's regime

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by quinox947: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dem no try? Dem neva see am before na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by JOACHINpedro: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
The first one looks like an alien while the second one looks drunk.

Na girl draw this one grin

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
That 5/20 draw a robot grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
The first one looks like an alien while the second one looks drunk.

Na girl draw this one grin
Dem suppose frame this drawing.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by wis3(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jigsaw grin

34 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by ExAngel007(f): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
nice
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by DropsMic(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Cool
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Ofofoload: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
https://napblink.com/which-university-has-the-cheapest-school-fees-in-oyo-state-nigeria/
I must say you are highly welcome to my today’s post, in today’s edition I will be writing on Which University Has The Cheapest School Fees In oyo State , Nigeria ?, for those aspirants who didn’t know the cheapest one, below you will find out the cheapest one to apply, keep on reading today’s article till the end.

oyo State have many universities existing in oyo State, federal university , state university, one privately owned university.

When it comes to choosing a university of study, one of the things that bother most students is the cost of the school fees students pay in such university. Most students prefer to study in public universities because of the exorbitant school fees charged in private universities.

However, among the public universities (Federal and State universities), some are still way more expensive than the others. Which explains the purpose of this post, which is to highlight the cheapest and most affordable universities In oyo state.
https://napblink.com/which-university-has-the-cheapest-school-fees-in-oyo-state-nigeria/
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by JOACHINpedro: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Dem suppose frame this drawing.
She put ear join

29 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin grin lwkmd, even the ones we get bow leg.... grin and K leg...echoke....

6 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Onucs(m): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wakanakarue:
grin grin
Op you sef dey generous with Mark walai

Honestly

If na me, some of this drawings no go see 1 mark sefgrin

4 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by MajesticKris: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
This One Dey BreakDance grin

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

She put ear join
grin grin no be small thing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by KingOfBoyz1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Buhari and osinbade skeleton. Tinubu own no gree submit him assignment grin

16 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by BigYash: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Human Skeletino grin
The teacher had to encourage them with those marks sha.. Cux this very one is 0/20.. grin

34 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Gadafii: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
I remember back in secondary school, when I and my friends use to announce in the class that Mrs ilyas, the biology teacher said everyone should submit their note books, we will collect the books and go to back of the school and be looking at drawings, biology as a subject get plenty drawings, amoeba, euglena, arachnid, etc etc.

We go laugh at drawings at the back of the school, until we begin to spit on ourselves, come and see wicked wicked drawings then grin

Especially those girls.

When we are done laughing, we will return the books to everyone, that Mrs ilyas said we should bring it next week that she's going home already, we did this several times and we was never caught, the memory of it still plant smiles on my face

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Roma10: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
I was really expecting an advice
How will I put them right on this
As their teacher

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by OLESCO(f): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hahahaha really funny ..... What class are they ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by TheKingsmann(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Very funny grin
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by WibusJaga: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
What class?
Abeg dem try if they were drawn off-heart. At least they tried with the labellings.

13 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Blacc1: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
7th picture Looks like the skeleton of Shugaban Kasa Najeria

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jamb Syllabus For This Year? / 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? / check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.