Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

How I Saved 180k In 5months - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Saved 180k In 5months (348 Views)

How I Saved Up All My NYSC Allawee / How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting / How I Saved Up My Nysc Alawee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Saved 180k In 5months by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2022
Am wondering how we serving corp members can save enough that can worth to do something after service.

I will share my plan with you, and, I will like us to share our plans also as this will help motivate our fellow corps members to save.

So, I earn roughly 48k monthly which are
30k Alawee (3k bal on top is for tithe which I pay to my mom monthly), 10k PPA, 8k Xtra PPA.

So, am learning a skill which cost me 25k for 8 months.
Am also paying for 2 professional course I will be writing before June which cost me 33k (now, 29k because I paid advance last year)

My target saving is 180k because I want to start red oil marketing business when done. Mind you, I have a senior (Older Aunty) who will assist me because, that's the line of business she has been for over 25yrs now and she made me choose to do that because am seeing good returns in it and also, she will clear the road for me.

Next is my Feeding, I budgeted 15k feeding monthly.

My saving target is 180k and I have laid this plan to achieve that.
Since, my first 4 months will be to pay for my training and skill and also debts. I made this plan.

�SAVING�

�May to September ✅save 29k monthly✅

�February = Save 15k
�March = Save 10k
�April = Save 10k

�Method to Use Monthly from May to September�

�Alawee = 30k, save 20k
�PPA = 10k, save 6k
�Xtra PPA = 8k, save 3k

�Total Money saved in 9months =� N180k

I know it's huge, but, the benefits of having a skill, certificates, and savings after service is the greatest feeling ever.

Share yours let's motivate ourselves.

Mods pls move to fp let many contribute to this.
Seun

(1) (Reply)

How To earn in Dollars as a Freelancer / 3 Important List You Need To Know About Before Registering For NYSC / Corp Member Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.