Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her (1898 Views)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / University Of Ghana Suspends Gyampo And Bukator In Sex For Grade Scandal / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2022
So on Thursday, my kid sis came back from school.. Telling me that they where asked in their history class to draw map of Ghana!
Oboy co.e see drawing cheesy me wey don tey since I sketch something on a paper, this cutie say make I do the assignment for am... Never ever thought in.my life that I will ever draw map of Ghana grin grin
Fellow NLanders,make Una come rate my drawing g oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2022
It takes me 3 good hrs before I have finished it grin

5 Likes

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by mdntiri(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
KingdomlessKing:
It takes me 3 good hrs before I have finished it grin

Why do the assignment for her? Your Ghana map (cocoa sac) is not bad. It slants slightly to the left. I'd give you 6 over 10. What type of map is it?

2 Likes

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by WoundedLamb: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol... I don't really know what the map should look like but it seems you did a great job. Are you in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by stigmond(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
You did well!!!

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by GreaterFuture(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Aiko
Me di333 , I am in Upper Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by Richy4(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Why didn't you google the map of Ghana, copy the image and paste it in Microsoft words..

Tell her to sit down and do it looking @ it... If it comes up in her exams, what will she do since she wasn't the one that drew it?

13 Likes

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by MufasaLion: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
You tried but you should have let your kid do it him/herself.

5 Likes

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by BigYash: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
You tried o.. Children and assignment wahala.. grin
But you should always guide them,instead of helping them all through ..

3 Likes

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
mdntiri:

Why do the assignment for her? Your Ghana map (cocoa sack) is not bad. It slants slightly to the left. I'd give you 6 over 10. What type of map is it?
Oh just normal map nah!
The abeg i no sabi draw, no vex was just an apology grin
Thanks so much for the rating
And I have done it because kid sis no sabi to draw cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Lol... I don't really know what the map should look like but it seems you did a great job. Are you in Ghana?
Same here oh LOL
I have never bother to search for the map sef, talk less of drawing g it
But one history teacher for dem school asked them to draw it as assignment.. So I have to search google then copy it on a paper L OL
Na d end result be that..
Thanks for the commendation

No, Am from Arichukwu Abia state
Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oh! Thank you sooo much
stigmond:
You did well!!!
Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by WoundedLamb: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
KingdomlessKing:

Same here oh LOL
I have never bother to search for the map sef, talk less of drawing g it
But one history teacher for dem school asked them to draw it as assignment.. So I have to search google then copy it on a paper L OL
Na d end result be that..
Thanks for the commendation

No, Am from Arichukwu Abia state

I see. I just wonder what part of Geography would require that Nigerian students draw the map of Ghana. Regional Geography usually centers more on one's own country.

2 Likes

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wow nice
But I have never thought that someone will ever ask me to draw a map of your country Ghana LOL
GreaterFuture:
Aiko
Me di333 , I am in Upper Ghana
Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
na pesin wey get PC or have access to it go do this nah! Thanks for your concern though. Respect!
Richy4:
Why didn't you google the map of Ghana, copy the image and paste it in Microsoft words..

Tell her to sit down and do it looking @ it... If it comes up in her exams, what will she do since she wasn't the one that drew it?

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Thanks
Yes of course I will try that next time. Respect!
MufasaLion:
You tried but you should have let your kid do it him/herself.

2 Likes

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by MufasaLion: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
KingdomlessKing:
Thanks
Yes of course I will try that next time. Respect!

You're welcome. You a Ghanaian?
Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Same here o grin
Honestly I kinda thought my Lil sis was kidding when she told me that they where asked in school to draw the map.
Thank goodness Internet dey if not, I don't even know where I could find the map...
WoundedLamb:

I see. I just wonder what part of Geography would require that Nigerian students draw the map of Ghana. Regional Geography usually centers more on one's own country.
Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by WoundedLamb: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
KingdomlessKing:
Same here o grin
Honestly I kinda thought my Lil sis was kidding when she told me that they where asked in school to draw the map.
Thank goodness Internet dey if not, I don't even know where I could find the map...

Lol... you've done your job as the big bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
LOL no
Am from Abia state Nigeria
MufasaLion:

You're welcome. You a Ghanaian?
Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by MufasaLion: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
KingdomlessKing:
LOL no
Am from Abia state Nigeria

Oh, all right.

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Its my pleasure sir
I hate been helplessly seeing my siblings struggling sir
WoundedLamb:

Lol... you've done your job as the big bro.
Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by WoundedLamb: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
KingdomlessKing:
Its my please sir
I hate been helplessly seeing my siblings struggling sir

I know the feeling, bro. More power to you.

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by Sterope(f): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
The geography teacher will be feeling one kind grin. Stupid assignment, how does drawing Ghana deepens his knowledge?

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Thanks so much
WoundedLamb:

I know the feeling, bro. More power to you.
Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sterope:
The geography teacher will be feeling one kind grin. Stupid assignment, how does drawing Ghana deepens his knowledge?
LoL maybe he was kinda tryna tell his students to explore and learn other maps not only that of their country? cheesy
Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by nachisunday(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
KingdomlessKing:
So on Thursday, my kid sis came back from school.. Telling me that they where asked in their history class to draw map of Ghana!
Oboy co.e see drawing cheesy me wey don tey since I sketch something on a paper, this cutie say make I do the assignment for am... Never ever thought in.my life that I will ever draw map of Ghana grin grin
your drawing looks like a lion with a short tail 8/100 kudos

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by adedayo3193(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
KingdomlessKing:

fantastic 9 over ten

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by Sterope(f): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
That is identification. They don't need to draw to be able to identify. Same goes for the many biology drawings we did and waec and neco questions.

KingdomlessKing:

LoL maybe he was kinda tryna tell his students to explore and learn other maps not only that of their country? cheesy
Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
LoL
8/100! With all the energy and efforts got wasted?
Nawa!
Thanks though.
nachisunday:
your drawing looks like a lion with a short tail 8/100 kudos
Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by KingdomlessKing: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
My goodness embarassed
Thanks oooo
The highest rating so far
adedayo3193:

fantastic 9 over ten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kid Sis Asked Me To Draw A Map Of Ghana for her by nachisunday(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
KingdomlessKing:
LoL 8/100! With all the energy and efforts got wasted? Nawa! Thanks though.
lol, yeah add more effort bro but you tried shaa weldone

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your NIN Using Your Phone / Delsu Post-utme / Ui Set 2 Release Shortlisted Candidate Names 4 Second Choice Interactive Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.