Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies (10951 Views)

2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. / Cardinalstone Graduate Trainee (2021) - Investment Management / Photo From Mass Burial Of Police Academy Graduate Who Died In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Graduated but not sure where to start your career? Don’t worry.

Hugo’s Graduate Trainee programme offers the most transformative entry-level experience in Nigeria. As a Future-of-work company, we specialize in data annotation and customer support solutions for some of the world’s largest technology and media companies. We equip young Africans with the technical and leadership skills needed to excel in the global tech workforce. Our guarantee? Start here, qualify for opportunities anywhere.

As a culture, we’re Silicon Valley meets ECOWAS (Google it!). We’re youthful, sharp, dynamic and fresh. We’re Lagos and Dakar, in English et en français, and we’re on a mission to win for our clients and for our young people.

Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by CAPITALBEE: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
SochLee:
Graduated but not sure where to start your career? Don’t worry.

Hugo’s Graduate Trainee programme offers the most transformative entry-level experience in Nigeria. As a Future-of-work company, we specialize in data annotation and customer support solutions for some of the world’s largest technology and media companies. We equip young Africans with the technical and leadership skills needed to excel in the global tech workforce. Our guarantee? Start here, qualify for opportunities anywhere.

As a culture, we’re Silicon Valley meets ECOWAS (Google it!). We’re youthful, sharp, dynamic and fresh. We’re Lagos and Dakar, in English et en français, and we’re on a mission to win for our clients and for our young people.

Hi @SochLee,

Do you work here or you are an applicant?
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
I am an applicant
CAPITALBEE:

Hi @SochLee,

Do you work here or you are an applicant?
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by jbutney(f): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Looks like it's for STEM and science students
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Baqosky: 6:16pm On May 19, 2023
Bro did get the job with hugo, if so are you still working there. If not do you have the idea how much dey pay for hugo grad?
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Eddiekings73: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2023
I'm also interested in the answer pls
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by haryodehjia(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Eddiekings73:
I'm also interested in the answer pls

Got the link from a friend I applied, did the assessment test but honestly I have no much knowledge of this firm and what they offer
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by olavik3103(m): 6:49am On Aug 24, 2023
haryodehjia:

Got the link from a friend I applied, did the assessment test but honestly I have no much knowledge of this firm and what they offer

What did the assessment entail?
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Tiopii: 8:35pm On Jan 21
Anyone got in?
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Imoksp(m): 1:57am On Jan 25
Tiopii:
Anyone got in?

Not yet. Did my assessment last week.
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Tiopii: 11:42am On Jan 25
Imoksp:

Not yet. Did my assessment last week.

Okay. Gotten any feedback from them?
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Imoksp(m): 7:15pm On Jan 25
Tiopii:

Okay. Gotten any feedback from them?

Yes.
Unsuccessful.
Today.
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Tiopii: 9:01pm On Jan 25
Imoksp:

Yes.
Unsuccessful.
Today.

Oh, what job designation were you given before the assessment?
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Imoksp(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26
Tiopii:

None. Can't remember what position I applied for. Maybe customer service.
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Imoksp(m): 4:37pm On Jan 26
Tiopii:

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Hugo assessments. We regret to inform you that your candidacy for a role at Hugo has not been successful at this time. This is because you did not meet the cutoff mark for one or more of the assessments that you took.

Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to provide more feedback at this time.

Thank you once again for your interest in Hugo. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Yours sincerely,

The Hugo Recruitment Team

This was the mail they sent me yesterday.
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Nathphil(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27
Imoksp:

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Hugo assessments. We regret to inform you that your candidacy for a role at Hugo has not been successful at this time. This is because you did not meet the cutoff mark for one or more of the assessments that you took.

Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to provide more feedback at this time.

Thank you once again for your interest in Hugo. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Yours sincerely,

I have got my exam tomorrow. Boss please any advice for me?
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Tiopii: 9:42pm On Jan 27
Imoksp:

Yours sincerely,

Oh, I was told to submit documents
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Nathphil(m): 2:41am On Jan 28
Tiopii:

Bro please I have got my exams today, please what is the structure like, advice me please 🙏
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Tiopii: 7:26am On Jan 28
Nathphil:

Bro please I have got my exams today, please what is the structure like, advice me please 🙏

Job fit assessment : personality questions, English questions mostly and one that they would ask you if two shapes look alike.

Multi choice questions : it is about how to respond to customers, more like ethical questions

You'd be told to download one British app, they would test your core English skills, reading and writing skills.

You'd spend close to 4hrs atleast. try to have enough data and fully charged phone and laptops. you'd spend more time on your phone
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Nathphil(m): 8:43am On Jan 28
Thank you. Please is it this app Sir.
Tiopii:

Job fit assessment : personality questions, English questions mostly and one that they would ask you if two shapes look alike.

Multi choice questions : it is about how to respond to customers, more like ethical questions

You'd be told to download one British app, they would test your core English skills, reading and writing skills.

You'd spend close to 4hrs atleast. try to have enough data and fully charged phone and laptops. you'd spend more time on your phone
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Imoksp(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28
Nathphil:

I have got my exam tomorrow. Boss please any advice for me?

If not for the limited time assigned during the assessment, I would have taken pictures of the questions. I will suggest you study very hard and wide. The questions to me were very difficult. Critical reasoning, quantitative analysis and the likes is what you should study seriously.

1 Like

Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Imoksp(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28
Tiopii:

Please do.
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Tiopii: 3:18pm On Jan 28
Imoksp:

Please do.

I have.

Do you have any info on the company?
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Tiopii: 4:14pm On Jan 28
Nathphil:
Thank you. Please is it this app Sir.

Yes. I'd suggest you wait for their direction on how to go bout it
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Imoksp(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28
Tiopii:

I have.

Do you have any info on the company?

No. But you can Google them and search for them on Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Nathphil(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28
Tiopii:

Yes. I'd suggest you wait for their direction on how to go bout it
Thank you
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Tiopii: 12:10pm On Jan 30
Nathphil:
Thank you

How was it?
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Nathphil(m): 8:09am On Jan 31
Tiopii:

How was it?
don't know how to feel about it. The job assessment was fast paced and intensed. The english was fair, but speaking na war.
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Tiopii: 8:21am On Jan 31
Nathphil:

don't know how to feel about it. The job assessment was fast paced and intensed. The english was fair, but speaking na war.

That speaking is kinda stressful. I hope you perform well. Best of luck. I hope your scores for that British app was good.
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Nathphil(m): 9:17am On Jan 31
Tiopii:

That speaking is kinda stressful. I hope you perform well. Best of luck. I hope your scores for that British app was good.
got 513 in writing.
530 in core skill and 433 in speaking. hope dey so?
Re: Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies by Tiopii: 2:47pm On Jan 31
Nathphil:

got 513 in writing.
530 in core skill and 433 in speaking. hope dey so?

I think you did very well. Just dey pray and dey positive. We both be candidates boss, no forget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Count Down To 2019, What Are Your Resolutions? / Get This Limited Edition Of Free Recharge Card Generator. / How Much Do You Consider Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.