Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

How To Get Sponsors For Your Music In Nigeria - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How To Get Sponsors For Your Music In Nigeria (295 Views)

How To Get A Music Promoter For Your Music In Less Than One Month / Ways To Make Money With Music In 2018/2019 / How To Promote Your Music In Nigeria With Little Or No Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Sponsors For Your Music In Nigeria by Oke700: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dear Friend,

If you are an Upcoming Musician, and you are truly desirous of becoming a music star, achieving fame and wealth and rising to the top of the industry, then this will be the most exciting message you read today. A popular Nigeria musician has put together a step by step approach on how to get your music sponsor and this is what he said.

My name is Djmo Stephens, and if you don’t already know who I am, I am the producer of the following hit songs:

Pass the Agbara” by Skuki

“Vulkanizer” by Skuki

“E Passi Go” ft Phyno

“Werk” by DJ Cuppy

And so many more.

I have also had the privilege of working with a diverse range of top selling music artists like

Wiz Kid
Burna Boy
Skuki
Phyno
Akin Alabi
Praiz
Masterkraft
Sauti Sol
IcePrince Zamani
Slimcase
etc
. . .either as a producer or by mastering their songs.

My work has led to over 500 million naira.

See some of my pictures below with popular Nigerian celebrities and Sauti Sol from Kenya.

And there are thousands of others just like you struggling to take your spot.

To succeed, you have to be different, you MUST be different.

That’s why you need a sponsor,

But getting a sponsor is not as easy as walking up to any moneybag and asking them to sponsor your song.

In fact, you SHOULD NOT walk up to any money bag or rich person and ask them to sponsor your song.

No.

If you want to get a sponsor to fund your music careers there is a specific path to doing it, first, so that it works, and secondly, so that you are protected.

I have taken everything I know and everything I have learnt about it from all these people mentioned above and compiled them into this book, which I call…

“How to Get Sponsors for Your Music in One Month or Less - Guaranteed.”

There are secrets anyone who wants to succeed in the Nigerian and even African music industry should know to hit it big. If you are interested please click on the link below to get the e-book at an affordable price or check my signature for my number if the former did not work.

https:///y3sfv934

Re: How To Get Sponsors For Your Music In Nigeria by ABCthingx: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2022
..can you please make it fr**?

(1) (Reply)

Midi Controller For Sale At Best Price / BEAT Diggaz MUSIC Studio latest upgrades / Promote Your Music/video On 7 Websites For Just 3K (nairalanders Get In Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.