Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,231 members, 7,846,094 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) (653 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by AntiChristian: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Guess what is happening below?

He is to take two birds, cedar wood, scarlet yarn, and hyssop to purify the house; 50and he shall slaughter one of the birds over fresh water in a clay pot. Then he shall take the cedar wood, the hyssop, the scarlet yarn, and the live bird, dip them in the blood of the slaughtered bird and the fresh water, and sprinkle the house seven times. And he shall cleanse the house with the bird’s blood, the fresh water, the live bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop, and the scarlet yarn. Finally, he is to release the live bird into the open fields outside the city. In this way he will make atonement for the house, and it will be clean.
Leviticus 14:49-53

I think they are disinfecting a house from plague of leprosy

Looks like a Dibia/Babalawo settingslipsrsealed

Advocatejare, Rightchannel, Truthisunique3, GreatAxeMan, Lee29, ANTIlSLAM, ifiokjohn, Agbegbaorogboye, BePrepared, jesusjnr2020, Ikechukwumdy, HedwigesMaduro kindly benefit us with your holy spirit charged knowledge on this kind of medicine.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by Truthisunique3: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
You are jumping from thread to thread why not address the one I have bursted you in first

So what problem do you have with the above because this is Yaweh ordinance supposedly given to "prophet Musa"

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by ifiokjohn(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

He is to take two birds, cedar wood, scarlet yarn, and hyssop to purify the house; 50and he shall slaughter one of the birds over fresh water in a clay pot. Then he shall take the cedar wood, the hyssop, the scarlet yarn, and the live bird, dip them in the blood of the slaughtered bird and the fresh water, and sprinkle the house seven times. And he shall cleanse the house with the bird’s blood, the fresh water, the live bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop, and the scarlet yarn. Finally, he is to release the live bird into the open fields outside the city. In this way he will make atonement for the house, and it will be clean.

But a Dibia/Babalawo.... lipsrsealed

Advocatejare, Rightchannel, Truthisunique3, GreatAxeMan, Lee29, ANTIlSLAM, ifiokjohn, Agbegbaorogboye, BePrepared, jesusjnr2020, Ikechukwumdy, HedwigesMaduro kindly benefit us with your holy spirit charged knowledge on this kind of medicine.
so what the essence of This now?
I don't understand how what you just wrote now concern what we were talking about
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by AntiChristian: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
ifiokjohn:
so what the essence of This now?
I don't understand how what you just wrote now concern what we were talking about

Sorry, we just need you to explain this kind of medicine to us?
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by advocatejare(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Why I won’t take you seriously:

Those quotations are from the Torah, Leviticus is part of the Torah that your Allah claimed to have revealed! Are you now questioning your Allah?

“ He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel”
-Quran 3:3

Show us the Torah Allah revealed and I’ll show you what you have written above!

3 Likes

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

.[/color][/b]

When will the battery of your mumu run out?

You find rituals disgusting yet you believe a "fraudphet" who asked you to drink carmel's urine to have good health?

Have you had your Carmel's urine today?

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by AntiChristian: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

When will the battery of your mumu run out?

You find rituals disgusting yet you believe a "fraudphet" who asked you to drink carmel's urine to have good health?

Have you had your Carmel's urine today?

Holy spirit inspired you cos flesh and blood cannot have been behind this devilish talk!
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Holy spirit inspired you cos flesh and blood cannot have been behind this devilish talk!

So it is devilish to drink urine? Yet your fraudphet highly recommends it. Your fraudphet must be the devil then. Why am I surprised. He perfectly fits the description of the devil as given by Jesus. He stole from caravans, he killed people and destroyed cities!!

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by AntiChristian: 5:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

So it is devilish to drink urine? Yet your fraudphet highly recommends it. Your fraudphet must be the devil then. Why am I surprised. He perfectly fits the description of the devil as given by Jesus. He stole from caravans, he killed people and destroyed cities!!

Everything he did has a context and settings which you'll never understand with your retarded Holy spirit tiger batteried brain!

Since you are just derailing the threads make i leave you alone in your delirium.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:06am On Feb 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Everything he did has a context and settings which you'll never understand with your retarded Holy spirit tiger batteried brain!

Since you are just derailing the threads make i leave you alone in your delirium.

What is the context of killing men and taking their wives as slaves?
I'll wait for you to quote the Bible in this one.
The thread is a foolish one. Derailing it is doing you a favour.
Tell us more about your fraudphet who was poisoned to death due to his unreasonably high libido

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by AntiChristian: 6:11am On Feb 06, 2022
You need to be cleansed by the method described in the OP. Your brain has leprosy. You need two birds....

Agbegbaorogboye:

What is the context of killing men and taking their wives as slaves?
I'll wait for you to quote the Bible in this one.
The thread is a foolish one. Derailing it is doing you a favour.
Tell us more about your fraudphet who was poisoned to death due to his unreasonably high libido
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by orisa37: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2022
Dibia/Babalawo are CRYSTAL BALL WATCHERS. They're not STAR GAYSERS because they don't see beyond their noses. At worst, they're MAGICIANS. At best, they're WIZARDS.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by orisa37: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2022
In Yorubaland, we have "OLUWO", STAR GAYSERS, LIKE ASTRONOMISTS DIFFERENT FROM OLUWA, LORDS, OBAS, CHIEFS, PROPHETS AND APOSTLES.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2022
once someone lack wisdom and understanding everything in his head will be upside down
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by AntiChristian: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2022
OnyeGreen:
once someone lack wisdom and understanding everything in his head will be upside down

Can you explain the type of medicine described in the OP?
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
AntiChristian:
You need to be cleansed by the method described in the OP. Your brain has leprosy. You need two birds....

This must be Carmel's urine talking. You sound inebriated

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by AntiChristian: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

This must be Carmel's urine talking. You sound inebriated

Camel Urine is unlike miracle wine made from water in Cana! The wine shack wella when it was tasted.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Camel Urine is unlike miracle wine made from water in Cana! The wine shack wella when it was tasted.
At least to shack will clear from your eyes.

Carmel urine will not only shack you, it will also swell your belly and burst your lungs.
But why should that be a problem for people who believe blowing oneself up entitles one to an afterlife of perpetual sex with 72 virgins
Allah be pressed

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by AntiChristian: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

At least to shack will clear from your eyes.
Which means Jesus supports shacking to clear eyes! Good!

Carmel urine will not only shack you, it will also swell your belly and burst your lungs.
But why should that be a problem for people who believe blowing oneself up entitles one to an afterlife of perpetual sex with 72 virgins
Allah be pressed[/quote] It is Camel not Carmel bro. It doesn't shack. Camel milk and Urine has Potent cardiovascular actions. I don't even expect you to understand this but Google is your friend.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
AntiChristian:
Which means Jesus supports shacking to clear eyes! Good!

Allah be pressed It is Camel not Carmel bro. It doesn't shack. Camel milk and Urine has Potent cardiovascular actions. I don't even expect you to understand this but Google is your friend.

Jesus does not need you t o interpret what he said for him Ok?

At least you know spelling. Yet you are stupid enough to believe camel urine is good for your health. Show where it has potent cardiovascular actions. The Fruadphet is really doing his work in your life
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by AntiChristian: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Jesus does not need you t o interpret what he said for him Ok?

At least you know spelling. Yet you are stupid enough to believe camel urine is good for your health. Show where it has potent cardiovascular actions. The Fruadphet is really doing his work in your life
Since you can't google to research and you don't even have any holy spirit in you....

How does this method of healing work from your Bible?

Was it also revealed by your false God who is doing his work in your life?
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2022
AntiChristian:
Since you can't google to research and you don't even have any holy spirit in you....

How does this method of healing work from your Bible?

Was it also revealed by your false God who is doing his work in your life?

Are these the word of God through Jesus or through Moses?
If it is Moses then be aware that Moses was speaking to the Israelites aka Jews. So forward your very brilliant questions to them.
Follow your fraudphet let me follow my Jesus
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by AntiChristian: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Are these the word of God through Jesus or through Moses?
If it is Moses then be aware that Moses was speaking to the Israelites aka Jews. So forward your very brilliant questions to them.
Follow your fraudphet let me follow my Jesus

Open your Books and tell us if it was Jesus or his dad or Moses!

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by elated177: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

kindly benefit us with your holy spirit charged knowledge on this kind of medicine.[/color][/b]

Leviticus 14: 33 YHVH said to Moses and Aaron, 34 “When you enter the land of Canaan, which I am giving you as your possession, and I put a spreading mold in a house in that land, 35 the owner of the house must go and tell the priest, ‘I have seen something that looks like a defiling mold in my house.'

What do you think?

I wish we could do this on Facebook.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Open your Books and tell us if it was Jesus or his dad or Moses!

Are you blind or illiterate
Read it urself

(1) (Reply)

Dr Paul Enenche, Wife In Uyo For Rev Ntia Church’s 22th Anniversary [video] / Who Was Yohanan Ben Zakai The Rabbi / Questions On The Wages Of Sin Is Death, Inherited Sins And Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.