Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking (37955 Views)

Naira Marley Buys Customised Diamond Neck Chain (Photos, Video) / Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Lightorder: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2022
Jabatura:
Wetin i know
be say i go
still rich pass dangote
for this life
I support you. I don’t look down on people’s dreams

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by rocknation62(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2022
OBO
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Danny50: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by OLUENTA1: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2022
I wasn't surprise when a lady came here to requested for marriage between Davido and Chiamo. She has gotten what she deserve in their relationship and that is Ifeanyi. Marriage is another level and trust Davido he sees beyond sentiment. We always get what we deserve and this is even her achievement.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Fidinno(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2022
My children will not suffer what I have suffered...
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Innocentface421(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2022
tongue
saphiere:
Nonsense. Go and marry Chioma
tongue
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by MrBanner(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

Funny blogger called him heir apparent...

Davido is not an Ibo man, but a Yoruba man, and his female children have equal rights to be heir apparent like Ifeanyi his son

Both Davido, his brothers and Sister are all Directors with equal rights and shares at Pacific holdings, and Adeleke groups

Davido himself calls him his heir apparent, who are you to say otherwise? Kindly keep shut.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Innocentface421(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Na e own bussiness. Nothing concern me
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Ogaga87(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:

Though bible said marriage brings favour from GOD but if you're not careful with it, you can die before the favour comes base on wrong partner..

Davido and Chioma parents would like to celebrate such but the reason the boy doesn't look pressured makes it reason for you to mind your business
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by richPHAROAH: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
chioma that is busy spreading STDs anyhow? U must be sick in your head
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by assholemods: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
This one still dey exist.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Some girls will date this boy if they give them a chance. Money is the language girls understand

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Ykc2(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

Davido is not an Ibo man, but a Yoruba man, and his female children have equal rights to be heir apparent like Ifeanyi his son

Both Davido, his brothers and Sister are all Directors with equal rights and shares at Pacific holdings, and Adeleke groups

I see bitterness in you but continue ,ifeanyi is not going to take anything to imo state so cool down don't let anger take over you
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Jerryherd: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Ykc2:
I see bitterness in you but continue ,ifeanyi is not going to take anything to imo state so cool down don't let anger take over you

Silly comment

Now speaking unbehalf of female child is bitterness?!

Very silly

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by bhassan20: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
Some girls will date this boy if they give them a chance. Money is the language girls understand

You too funny bro.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by We4all: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

You’re very enlightened.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by HRMK: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2022
SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE!DAVIDO IS LEGALLY MARRIED TO A FOREIGNER BASED ABROAD!SHE IS NOT READY FOR DIVORCE!BAD NEWS FOR LADIES RUNNING AFTER DAVIDO!NO WOMAN CAN GET HIM HOOKED!LADIES,YOU CAN ONLY BE HIS BABYMAMA EVEN THOUGH HE WULD TAKE CARE OF YOU BOTH!GOODLUCK!!
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by pixypixs(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Kwara1stson:
If u were not born with a sliver spoon, your children should be born with a golden spoon
You meant "silver" right? Because there's nothing like "sliver"
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Scottz: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2022
Chrislova:
this guy and bragging
you wan cry? grin
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Kwara1stson: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2022
pixypixs:
You meant "silver" right? Because there's nothing like "sliver"
thanks for the correction
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Chrislova(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Scottz:
you wan cry? grin
lol....for where
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by nachisunday(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nairalanders happy sunday
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Sleekfingers: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chrislova:
this guy and bragging

How is he bragging?
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by GanjDrey(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Go marry dem together now grin
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
bhassan20:

You too funny bro.

No joke bro.. millions of girls in nigeria will dump there boyfriend to date that boy so they can get close to davido.. the hustle is real bro make no mistake about our girl alot of them are thirsty.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Originalsly: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hmmm.....exposing his child ... child mother and himself to danger and don't even know.
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:

Hello Thunder what are you waiting for?
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Hiq0: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oh
Re: Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking by Charx122: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJS6yZKpZoQ?

Davido is not called OBO for nothing and one thing we can give him credit for is rubbing off his lifestyle on his kids

Ifeanyi, Davido's only son and heir apparent is about to start walking about Lagos with 'ice on his neck' just like his superstar daddy.

A popular jeweller identified as Thee4luxury took to Instagram with a video showing the moment the singer received the neck piece made for his son.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZcobIXIsRN/?utm_medium=copy_link

The sparkly diamond chain which bears a photo of Ifeanyi on the pendant must have cost a fortune and Davido thanked the jeweller for coming through for his son.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZdyuuZIzWD/?utm_medium=copy_link

Nigerians react...

sexy_laise: "Thank God we weren’t given the chance to pick our parents cause I don they see some families without children "

kids_bytt: "I will have money in this life."

lagoshalifaxmum: "Repeat after me.I will be rich,I will invest in real estate.I will create generational wealth .I will create a leverage my children can build on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder / Patoranking Shows Off New Ferrari / Timi Dakolo Takes Selfie In Church And Fans Blast Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.