Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Npower News Nairaland Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News Nairaland Thread (40622 Views)

Npower News Today / Npower News: Npower Batch C2 Will Be Deployed In The Coming Weeks - Minister / Npower Recruitment 2020/2021, Starting Date And Latest Npower News Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Kirkman: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Bukola94:
As anyone see January stipend? Keep it up Eze
Have you guys even been paid for December?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Bukola94: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yes, but some people just received October or November. just among the few lucky ones

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by premierlead: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
So people are still on this Buhari trashy program?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by DrCollins007: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2022
@ Ezenwaez, pls i have received only September stipend...what do you think is the issue?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2022
ezenwaez:

There is no problem
I just found that my name on dashboard is not in order. My middle name is in place of my surname and my first name didn't even appear at all. Please is there anyway to put this in order?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Evaloyal2J:

I just found that my name on dashboard is not in order. My middle name is in place of my surname and my first name didn't even appear at all. Please is there anyway to put this in order?
Contact support at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
ezenwaez:

Contact support at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng
I have tried sending mail but it keeps saying invalid address.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
I have tried sending mail but it keeps saying invalid address.
Call
Npower Phone Numbers:
018888148 or

On Monday

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
ezenwaez:

Call
Npower Phone Numbers:
018888148 or

On Monday
Will do that on Monday
Thanks
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by DrCollins007: 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
I've only gotten the Sept. stipend...@ Ezenwaez kindly shed some light on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 5:57am On Mar 13, 2022
DrCollins007:
I've only gotten the Sept. stipend...@ Ezenwaez kindly shed some light on this issue.
Your other payment will be paid as backlog
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by DrCollins007: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2022
ezenwaez:

Your other payment will be paid as backlog
Ok Thanks.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by dosage150(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2022
Non graduates since September (NBuild-Tech)
No payment
No deployment

What is happening

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2022
dosage150:
Non graduates since September (NBuild-Tech)
No payment
No deployment

What is happening
Please exercise patience

2 Likes

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by jasonex4(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2022
How true is this??
Someone just sent i to me...

Thanks

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
jasonex4:
How true is this??
Someone just sent i to me...

Thanks
Not true
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by jasonex4(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
ezenwaez:

Not true

Okay ...

Thanks
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Xplicit1(f): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
ezenwaez:

Not true

Pls. Those persons that applied for redeployment have gotten no reply from nasims yet. Are they to start teaching or to still wait. If they are to start. Where? Is it the school of théir PPA or d one they are redeploying to?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 5:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Xplicit1:

Pls. Those persons that applied for redeployment have gotten no reply from nasims yet. Are they to start teaching or to still wait. If they are to start. Where? Is it the school of théir PPA or d one they are redeploying to?
Try and see if you can do your redeployment manually by visiting the Human Resources department of your district office, pending when your redeployment is addressed, you have to keep teaching at your previous PPA.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Chigorkizz(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=ezenwaez post=110111323]Npower: NEXIT Training Date To Be Announced Soon

Lots of exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers are expectant over the exact date for the Npower NEXIT training, the main thing is that the NEXIT program will definitely commence, and all exited Npower batches A and B volunteers will be carried along, Npower Batch A and B will be communicated via text message or email on the exact training date and venue, training date will also be communicated via the state local authorities when the time approaches.
Please if you were not shortlisted for the NEXIT program at the moment please use your BVN to check your nexit status, otherwise exercise patience for the next batch of the N-Power NEXIT program, the Npower NEXIT program is for all disengaged Npower Batch A and B volunteers as part of the promises and objectives of the social investment program to make the teeming youths employers and even entrepreneurs in the labour industry market.
[/quote
Has the training started?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Chigorkizz(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower: NEXIT Training Date To Be Announced Soon

Lots of exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers are expectant over the exact date for the Npower NEXIT training, the main thing is that the NEXIT program will definitely commence, and all exited Npower batches A and B volunteers will be carried along, Npower Batch A and B will be communicated via text message or email on the exact training date and venue, training date will also be communicated via the state local authorities when the time approaches.
Please if you were not shortlisted for the NEXIT program at the moment please use your BVN to check your nexit status, otherwise exercise patience for the next batch of the N-Power NEXIT program, the Npower NEXIT program is for all disengaged Npower Batch A and B volunteers as part of the promises and objectives of the social investment program to make the teeming youths employers and even entrepreneurs in the labour industry market.
Has the training started?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by siralabai(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Please when is January stipend payment going to start? Asking for Batch C Stream 1
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2022
siralabai:
Please when is January stipend payment going to start? Asking for Batch C Stream 1
Soon please exercise patience

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Obashlino(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Are they not paying January salary anymore? What's going on
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Obashlino(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2022
I had wanted to ask as well
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Obashlino:
Are they not paying January salary anymore? What's going on
Attention is on NEXIT for now, please exercise patience you will definitely be paid.

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Jii95: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
ezenwaez:

Attention is on NEXIT for now, please exercise patience you will definitely be paid.
So Npower can't pay stipend and conduct NEXIT concurrently?

2 Likes

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by tbtosine(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please help. i can't edit my residential details on my dashboard. Also,i am getting an error message of not a beneficiary yet each time i click on deployment and i've successfuly done finger capturing..

what can i do ?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Jii95: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
No money to go to PPA. If Government is tired of Npower they should let us know.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
tbtosine:
Please help. i can't edit my residential details on my dashboard. Also,i am getting an error message of not a beneficiary yet each time i click on deployment and i've successfuly done finger capturing..

what can i do ?
Check back later
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by TicketGreen: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
ezenwaez:

Check back later
Please how can I lay complain about my December stipends that it's yet to come?

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
TicketGreen:

Please how can I lay complain about my December stipends that it's yet to come?
If you were paid previously you will be paid exercise patience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries / What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? / How To Write EFCC Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.