Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (136540 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Is Obama A Satanist? / How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Kossy04: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2011
WARNING!!!!!!!

IF YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT BECOMING A SATANIST, OR YOU'RE AN ENEMY OF FATHER SATAN, HERE TO BLASPHEME AGAINST HIM, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!! I have assigned Daemons from Mars and Saturn to deal with whoever breeches this CARDINAL RULE!!!! You may experience SINISTER consequences as a result of breech.

That said I must commence by introducing TRUE Satanism to all. Satan is not in anyway what other religions have preached over the centuries. Satan loves all humans and desires passionately to empower us. You must FORGET all you have previously been taught about Satan, HE IS NOT EVIL, MAN IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!! A typical example; look at the hypocritical Pastors and followers of that good-for-nothing KIKE!! They go to Church and disregard all that even their "god" has taught them about goodness to their fellow humans. What do they do? The show of pomp and pride, the show of superiority!! How many of them are willing to help you? How many of them would see you suffering and desire to help you? They would walk by and look at you, then they'd sigh "poor man!!" and move along. Satan gives FREELY!! He helps FREELY!! He loves FREELY!!! If you'd get all these benefits from him, you must put aside your previous beliefs. Also, the "god" of those Kike followers is a very slow "god." He's willing to help you only when you're about to die (and only just that; "help"wink, even after you have served him faithfully all your life. Father Satan is willing to help you the moment you ask him for help.     

There are two major sects of Satanism;

LeVayan Satanism (so named after its founder Anton LeVay, founder of the Church of Satan, California),

and;

Spiritual Satanism (or Traditional, or Theistic Satanism).

I belong to the Spiritual Satanism sect. The difference is that LeVayan Satanists don't believe in Satan (Zap.I.N.G. atheists). Spiritual Satanism emphasizes a personal relationship with Satan (and not accessing him through ANY intermediary). All High Priests(esses) are just guides, NOTHING MORE!!! Personally, I believe LeVayans are no more than Zap.I.N.G HYPOCRITES!!!!  They're just there to rip the benefits of being aligned to him, then they turn around and stab him on the back. Which brings me to another point; YES, there are VERY, VERY massive BENEFITS of being a Satanist. As I stated earlier, you'd first of all have to disregard all that has been taught to you by other religious sects about Satan (they don't know him, and humans naturally hate what they don't know). Myself as an example; I became one, and in just a space of Months a person who, before Satan, was so broke that he was being fed by a woman now uses a BENTLEY (I don't mean Chrysler's Bentley lookalike, whom most Nigerians disrespectfully refer to as a Bentley. Mine has the "B" logo behind it.). I have suddenly become so "Lucky" in achieving my goals, objectives and dreams that, regardless of how asinine you are, you'd agree that someone somewhere is working for my good. But then, it all boils down to your commitment (and of course how well you can use your "common" sense.).

That said, you must first dedicate yourself to Father Satan before you can reap ANY benefits from him. You dedicate yourself in the following  manner:

You will need:
• 1 or more black, blue or red candles (as many as you like)
• A sterilized needle or razor
• A piece of clean paper, large enough to write the prayer below
• A dry pen, where you sign your name in blood (dip the ip of the pen in your blood)
Write the following prayer:

Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit. I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors. It is important to bathe before any rituals you perform, this is done out of respect. When you are ready, you can light the candle. Take the needle, prick the index finger of your left hand, squeeze some blood out. Sign your name in blood. Recite the prayer either aloud or in your head. Fold the paper and let it burn in the fire of the candle. Many of us have stayed and meditated until the candle had burned itself out. At the end of the ritual, close with the words "So mote it be." And a Big "HAIL SATAN!!"

Copyright © Joy of Satan Ministries at Joyofsatan.org (a VERY, VERY authoritative website containing valuable information about Spiritual Satanism).

Take a tour of the entire site to get a proper understanding of things. You may also join the groups if you have any questions. If you'll join the groups, be very very respectful, as you WILL be banned if you misyarn.

You can also make a standard ritual to Satan to to ask for a request. The ritual is below:

Things you'll require

- It is a good idea to always bathe before ritual. This shows respect.
- Light your incense and let it burn 10-15 minutes to fill the room (incense must be sweet smelling).
- Write any prayers, thanksgivings and/or requests out on clean paper
- Light your candles. [If you are using candle holders, they should be silver]
- Fill your chalice with wine or some other drink [your chalice should be silver]
- Dress for ritual. If you don't have a ritual robe, try to wear all black, if possible. Make sure your clothes are clean.

THE RITUAL
Ring the bell, turning counterclockwise, invoke the Four Crowned Princes of Hell. You can do this with your athame [if you have one] OR just point your left index finger and visualize a stream of electric blue light entering the tip of your index finger and filling your entire being. With each turn, the blue becomes more and more intense, filling and charging your entire being. Begin with Satan/Lucifer, facing east and then turn to the north for Beelzebub, west for Astaroth, and south for Azazel, keep charging yourself with the blue energy at each turn:

SATAN/LUCIFER TO THE EAST
BEELZEBUB TO THE NORTH
ASTAROTH TO THE WEST
AZAZEL TO THE SOUTH

Then, recite the Invocation to Satan:

INVOCATION TO SATAN:
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.
In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the Gates of Hell to come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

Drink from Chalice

This is now the height of your ritual where you read your prayer to Father Satan. When you are finished, light the paper in the flame of your candle and place it in your silver bowl to burn. Now is the time for meditation and focus.

After the meditation is when you should talk to Father Satan one on one. After this, more prayers can be said. You can pray during this time in Enochian, either with the Enochian Key(s) of your choice, or prayers of your own.

We are all individual and have our own ways of ritual and worship. Very early on, to kneel was given to me by the Demons, and also a close friend had the same experience; to kneel out of respect, but this is between you and Father Satan.

At the end of your ritual close with a HAIL SATAN!!

Turn clockwise and ring the bell.

Copyright © Joy of Satan Ministries

DO this with two or more Blue candles. And if you're making a request, be as SPECIFIC as possible.

As I stated above, you can check out the site link above for more information on how to EMPOWER AND BETTER YOURSELF (which is and has always been Lord Satan's ultimate goal; the empowerment of humanity). This site is very helpful and important to anyone who plans on walking the road to success.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2011
m u m u.you still allow yourself to be brainwashed by the whites.mtchw

1 Like

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Ishilove: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2011
This fella is so hell bound. When ur father starts demanding his due s we shall see where u will run to

2 Likes

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by EvilBrain1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2011
OP has made some bold claims. I would be interested to see if they are true. I personally don't believe in the supernatural but if I'm wrong, I'd like to know about it. Members of other religions make similar assertions but cannot back it up. None of the christans or muslims I've challenged have been able to show me any tangible benefits of following their religion so if OP can do that then I'm willing to try it out for the sake of scientific curiousity.

Mind you, I'll need to see something pretty convincing before I scare my family by doing some devilish ritual. Perhaps you could kill a small animal remotely with your powers and post a video to youtube. You'll have to make it convincing. Use an animal you couldn't have had access to beforehand (perhaps in a zoo, or part of a large herd)

I won't suggest that you kill a human being for me, but if you or any of you co-devilworshippers happen to be murdering anyone prominent through spiritual means soon, perhaps you could post the person's name in this thread for me. The timestamp would act as proof that you at least knew about the death beforehand which is good enough for me (no sickly Yar'Adua types please).

If there is such a thing as the supernatural, I'm sure I can find some practical uses for such power. Like a jazz-powered mosquito killer or something. I could make millions selling something like that.

2 Likes

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Kossy04: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2011
OP has made some bold claims. I would be interested to see if they are true. I personally don't believe in the supernatural but if I'm wrong, I'd like to know about it. Members of other religions make similar assertions but cannot back it up. None of the christans or muslims I've challenged have been able to show me any tangible benefits of following their religion so if OP can do that then I'm willing to try it out for the sake of scientific curiousity.

Mind you, I'll need to see something pretty convincing before I scare my family by doing some devilish ritual. Perhaps you could kill a small animal remotely with your powers and post a video to youtube. You'll have to make it convincing. Use an animal you couldn't have had access to beforehand (perhaps in a zoo, or part of a large herd)

I won't suggest that you kill a human being for me, but if you or any of you co-devilworshippers happen to be murdering anyone prominent through spiritual means soon, perhaps you could post the person's name in this thread for me. The timestamp would act as proof that you at least knew about the death beforehand which is good enough for me (no sickly Yar'Adua types please).

If there is such a thing as the supernatural, I'm sure I can find some practical uses for such power. Like a jazz-powered mosquito killer or something. I could make millions selling something like that.

If you'd like proof, find out yourself. That shouldn't be so hard since you "don't believe in the supernatural " (what harm can come from what you don't believe exists? After all, it "DOESN'T EXIST!"wink. As for the "scare my family by doing some devilish ritual" part, that's just an excuse. Who says your family has to know? SO GO ON, FIND FOR YOURSELF THE PROOF YOU WANT when your family is away or something. I don't kill people unless they've GRAVELY pissed me off!!!!! I won't kill someone (or anything for that matter, or, even attempt) to prove anything to an I.D.I.O.T such as yourself! 

FOR THE RECORDS, don't try any of these rituals "TO PROVE" anything!!!! You'd only piss the spirits off, and at least one of three things will result from that; INSANITY, DEATH, and A COMPLETE COLLAPSE OF ALL THAT WAS GOOD IN YOUR LIFE!!!! Many HAVE died and suffered calamities, many ARE dying and suffering calamities, many WILL die and suffer calamities!!!!!! This warning is STRICTLY FOR THE RECORDS: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!

m u m u.you still allow yourself to be brainwashed by the whites.mtchw

Do you know that I can significantly alter your life for this statement? PLEASE be cautious in your use of words for they VERY WELL MIGHT COST YOU FAR MORE THAN JUST WORDS!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by EvilBrain1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2011
Kossy04:

If you'd like proof, find out yourself. That shouldn't be so hard since you "don't believe in the supernatural " (what harm can come from what you don't believe exists? After all, it "DOESN'T EXIST!"wink. As for the "scare my family by doing some devilish ritual" part, that's just an excuse. Who says your family has to know? SO GO ON, FIND FOR YOURSELF THE PROOF YOU WANT when your family is away or something. I don't kill people unless they've GRAVELY pissed me off!!!!! I won't kill someone (or anything for that matter, or, even attempt) to prove anything to an I.D.I.O.T such as yourself! 

FOR THE RECORDS, don't try any of these rituals "TO PROVE" anything!!!! You'd only piss the spirits off, and at least one of three things will result from that; INSANITY, DEATH, and A COMPLETE COLLAPSE OF ALL THAT WAS GOOD IN YOUR LIFE!!!! Many HAVE died and suffered calamities, many ARE dying and suffering calamities, many WILL die and suffer calamities!!!!!! This warning is STRICTLY FOR THE RECORDS: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that was rude! Why so cranky? Maybe you should take 2 paracetamol. Or get a girlfriend.

Anyhoo, I was kind of hoping you'd be different and actually deliver something convincing enough to shake my convictions. Instead its just insults and bullsheat just like your christian and muslim brothers. You theists are all the same, a bunch of self-deluded losers. Enjoy living in your fantasy world, okay.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by EvilBrain1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2011
Kossy04:

You want me to kill someone for proof? Okay, within the next 3 months, a member of your family will die of a "brief illness." The illness will be so brief that it'd have lasted no longer than two weeks (almost three at most). When that happens, remember this post, for that's the proof of the supernatural you're looking for. When it happens, do share you testimonies of the proof of the supernatural with other users of this rotten website (at least, so others may learn from your errors, or shall I say S.T.U.P.I.D.I.T.Y).

Don't ever call those Zap.I.N.G B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S my brothers again, or you may follow the corpse to the grave!!!

Guy, read my post again. I guess reading and comprehension is not your strong suite. Maybe the grammer was too much so let me rephrase: I asked you to kill a small animal not a person. I also requested that if you or your co-satanists were planning to kill someone soon, you'd notify us in advance so that we could all see your true power. I would never advocate the killing of another human to prove a point. I unlike fanatics like you and your christian and muslim brothers (oops, I did it again!), I actually know the value of human life.

I already mentioned that I don't believe in the supernatural so rest assured that your silly threats don't concern me. Keep living in your fantasy world.

Please respond soon because this thread is giving me enough lulz on a boring Saturday.

Cheers.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by dddingiii: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
Do you have to write that whole prayer in blood or just sign your name in blood

1 Like

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by BornxInxAxMosh6: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
If I listen to slayer and wear shirts with pentagram a on them, does that make me a satanist? (I sound clueless)
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by DarkRose1810: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2013
Hi, I'm 15 and very serious about becoming a spiritual satanist. I have read a lot on the Joy of Satan website already and it all comes together and everything starts to make sense. I live and grew up in a Mormon household, so it is hard for me to practice Satanism freely. I have learned so much on Joy of Satan but still am very confused on one aspect. Is dedicating yourself the same as selling your soul to satan? I mean I'm not trying to become a satanist because of greed, lust, etc. I just want to follow the one who actually wants to help mankind, and it turns out that is Father Satan. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by ARareGem(f): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2013
Yes, DarkRose1810, it means giving your soul to that evil being-Lucifer/Satan. It means signing your eternal life to everlasting torment in the Lake of Fire-Hell. It means rejecting the only Person who truly gives a care about you, the One Person that could make the best difference in your life if you let Him-Jesus Christ, Son of the Almighty God. Jesus is the only one who can help mankind. Please, I beg you, do not make the worst mistake of your life. cry I pray the HolySpirit reaches out to you.

6 Likes

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by DarkRose1810: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
I don't want to start fights or anything and I know that that is really easy to do here but that's not what I came here to do. I tried all my life to follow god. I was born into a Christian/LDS family. With a Mom, Dad, and twin sister. Lets just say I was happy and as far as I can remember, close to god. Then when I was 8 years old my father passed away. Yes it was hard for me, and I never got angry at god for that. When I was 12 my mom remarried a 56 year old man named Angel Moroni Rosales. Soon after, I was molested by him. My life was shit at tgat point, because it was sexual, physical, and verbal abuse for me, and really bad verbal abuse for my sister. Now all this time for 2 years until I finally called the cops on him and mom finally believed me AFTER he they got a divorce, I believed I was breaking the law of chastity and it was my fault. My fault that he would come into my room every night and molest me. Because I prayed time after time asking for forgiveness- I thought I was going to hell because each time I got down on my knees and prayed crying asking for forgiveness for this terrible sin I thought I was commuting, Angel would just come in and do it again and if I didn't cooperate, he would beat me. And this went on for TWO years. And god didn't even think to even try to give me the inspiration that it wasn't my fault. Now I had an argument with my mom last night because she found out I was going to become a satanist. She said she felt SORRY for me! Wow. I'm just going to the god who actually care, father Satan. So go ahead pray for me. I don't care. Maybe God will start caring. My name is Desirée Lasky, and say that in your prayers, before this I hoped to god that the Holy Spirit would touch me. Now I just need something to hold onto because I'm done trying my hardest for god if he dosent care. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by DarkRose1810: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Sorry meant sexual abuse.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by DarkRose1810: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Why do I keep on typing intimate I meant sexual abuse.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by DarkRose1810: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
Oh no, never mind this site changes the words so they are not bad. So you can't say intimacy.U.A.L.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by ARareGem(f): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Desiree, I am so sorry I didn't reply earlier. Please, I am not planning on starting a fight, on the contrary.

Well, I lost my mother at a young age also and that was very painful, so we relate here. My father remarried and it's not been easy with my stepmother too, but I guess this is as far as I can empathize with you. And I'm truly sorry for the horrible experience you had with your stepfather, I really am.

I'm thankful to God, yes God, that you're out of that situation. It's not true that God doesn't care about you sad, it's not true that He didn't hear you crying and praying all those times. I know you're asking 'then why didn't He do something about it?' I may not be able to give you the answer you want, but this is what I want you to know and to understand: Please, understand that God did not just sit there mopping at you. He wasn't just paying deaf ears to your prayers. He felt and feels all your pains. He desires to lift off every of your burdens. He always has good thoughts towards you, always. In contrast, the devil whom you want to make your lord only has the worst intentions for you. The truth is that the devil despises you and only wants your destruction.

You know how Gold has to go through fire to come out beautiful? You're Gold. Sometimes, God let's us all pass through some tough times to make us stronger. He wasn't punishing you for some horrible sin you think you might have committed. He made you survive. He made you strong. YOU are the apple of His eyes.He cares deeply for you that's why He let His only Son die for you.

You said you have a Christian background, me too, but I testify that there has been a great difference since I gave my life to Christ a few years back. I'm still growing in fact, I learn new things from Him, my life changed-honestly. God does not promise that there still won't be trying times, but He promises you'll survive it stronger and better than you ever were. Plus, with God as your shepherd, you're always safe. Have you really given your life to Jesus Christs? It is never too late, never. It's quite simple, but it must be genuine(real).

Just tell Him exactly how you feel, don't hide your feelings. Bare it all out. Ask him to help you, to come close to you. Open your heart to Him, ask for His forgiveness and ask Him to be Lord over your life. He really loves you. He wants to be your Friend, your Helper, your Counselor, your Comforter. He wants you, Desiree Lasky, to come back to Him. It's never too late.

I pray you read this, I pray you go back to your Maker and I pray the Holy Spirit speaks to you in Jesus' name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by martinseme: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2013
i am some one with a first hand experience of spell casting and its consequences...the truth is that God exits and so does satan...the other truth is that satanic spell casting actually brings satan and demons to the caster and desired requests are promptly granted...and the prices for those granted desires is solely the forfeiting of ones soul to satan. but be aware that once you begin to get favours from satan you wont enjoy them because they are not lasting...the grieve that comes along out weighs the flashes of joy one get.its like u getting wealth and at the same time feeling soo much heart felt bitterness whose only remedy is death...imagine such suicidal pain. in my cast i literally went mad when i refused to kill myself....once i lost my mind i was fortunate to run to God and was forgiven...the whole flashes of wealth from satan all disappeared and GOD blessed me with is own wealth which no matter how little it is always leaves a joy in my heart. my candid advice is that no one should even experiment with anything that has to with satan for just like narcotic drugs its addictive but the end is fatal.

1 Like

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Rhemmymatician(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
Martinseme are you for real? You are kidding right? If you are for real pls. I have questions that need answers
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by martinseme: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
spiritual matters are not to be joked with....am dead serious .... do not play near or with the devil....the person who the poster has cursed with the death of a loved one shouldnt take it lightly, seek help fast from a true man of God or better still fight the danger yourself by fasting and prayer.the devil and its agents are dangerous.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Rhemmymatician(m): 12:37am On Aug 10, 2013
martinseme: spiritual matters are not to be joked with....am dead serious .... do not play near or with the devil....the person who the poster has cursed with the death of a loved one shouldnt take it lightly, seek help fast from a true man of God or better still fight the danger yourself by fasting and prayer.the devil and its agents are dangerous.
Pls do you have any proof that the supernatural exist? Have you ever seen it live? I don't mean magic(illusion).
Ex: throwing a ring and it becomes a snake
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Anuoluwap(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2013
Bunch of Ignorants. Evn dat poster. Satanists already knw where they belong that is hellfire, they are only looking for people to join them. As for the poster if u think you can threaten me with your empty threats you are dreaming cause NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER. REPENT! FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND. Don't blame God for your misfortunes. Besides, He gives and takes even if He takes me away i can't do any thing to it. You were only tested with your experience to know how well you stand before God. Why did you relent in your salvation? Where is your faith? Why allow satan take over you? Is it because you are now extremely rich? That is what satan uses to win souls EXTREME WEALTH. I pray you find your lost soul.

2 Likes

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by ImmortalAdam: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hold firm, brother. I am a Satinist, and let me say that Father Lucifer is far better a god then this false hope Jesus. I dont care what people tell you, but let it be known that I will not follow a god who damns people to hell because they think they're as good as him. Does that not mean he dosen't like to be challenged, and if you do, he hates you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by RedRumMonster: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
I am extremely new to all of this. I do not believe in Jesus, but I do believe in Satan, and am really wanting to become a Satanist. But one problem: I was talking to a friend about this, and she said demons will possess me and use me? Is she serious? I'm going to be doing the ritual soon, but I would like to know if she was right, or being dramatic and trying to get me to become a Wicken with her.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by jreese325: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2013
My name is Jay and I will dedicating myself to Satan. However i wanted to know and yes this is probably a very stupid question but does my blood need to be drawn from only my left index finger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by ImXTooNinjaXx: 3:45am On Nov 08, 2013
please im new to satanism and i hae 2 questions 1 do you need to write the prayer in your blood, or just your name 2 can you summon demons with the worship of satan?
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 08, 2013
shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided

This thread though....
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Ishilove: 6:35am On Nov 08, 2013
So Evil Brain, did Kossy's curse come to pass?

This is a very disgusting thread and I am unfollowing it.

Disgusting sad
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2013
RedRumMonster: I am extremely new to all of this. I do not believe in Jesus, but I do believe in Satan, and am really wanting to become a Satanist. But one problem: I was talking to a friend about this, and she said demons will possess me and use me? Is she serious? I'm going to be doing the ritual soon, but I would like to know if she was right, or being dramatic and trying to get me to become a Wicken with her.
YES o
you will be possessed by demons..i have read first hand accounts of witches ...have you read any book by rebecca brown..please do that is when you will understand
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2013
grin
aManFromMars: shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided

This thread though....
Ishilove: So Evil Brain, did Kossy's curse come to pass?

This is a very disgusting thread and I am unfollowing it.

Disgusting sad
grin
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by DevilsAdvocate: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Greetings all
Pls could someone enlighten me a little. I am currently exploring alternative religions and came across a book entitled "The Necronomicon Spellbook", sometimes also referred to as "the book of 50 names". Is this book related to satanism, or is it related to some other occult?

Thanks for a great thread...many of the comments are very thought provoking.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Songs / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.