Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,000 members, 7,859,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) (886 Views)

17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by GreatAxeMan: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by bluebay(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2022
shocked

I'd never understand the extremely low tolerance threshold of the new generational woman.

What ever happened to "for better, for worse"?
How did the abdication of the tenets of endurance that our mothers abided by in their own marriages become a norm today?

While we condemn bad, we must chastise evil as well.

Bad is, when a wife wakes up in the middle of the night and flees from Iran to Turkey, away from the confines of her marriage apparently in pursuit of a new preek.

But evil is when a religion makes it okay to decapitate the head of another just because their views oppose with ours.

This is what I'd never understand.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by Iseoluwani: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2022
What do you expect from people of piss
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by doggedfighter(f): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2022
undecided
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Antichristian would be very proud of his brother in the faith.
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2022
But the biased people won't report Christian pastor kills so so when it happens!

It's only people with Muslim names they see! How can a sane person do what is described?

Only insane reporters report incidents like these!
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by Wawelexy(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Is that a mannequin head? This guy is heartless....
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by AntiChristian: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Did holy spirit reveal to you he's my brother in faith?

Are you brothers in faith with the church of Satan? All of you sha dey attend church!
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Did holy spirit reveal to you he's my brother in faith?

Are you brothers in faith with the church of Satan? All of you sha dey attend church!
Lol! What the difference between your prophet Mohammed doing same and him?

You should be proud of your bro. I won't be surprised if you're no different because that's the example of your prophet.
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by AntiChristian: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! What the difference between your prophet Mohammed doing same and him?

You should be proud of your bro. I won't be surprised if you're no different because that's the example of your prophet.

Jesusjnr the liar bring the example from the Prophet like this.

Holy spirit has been failing you and it seems the devil has taken over your brain.
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Jesusjnr the liar bring the example from the Prophet like this.

Holy spirit has been failing you and it seems the devil has taken over your brain.
Was Mohammed beheading people like this or not? Yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2022
Someone up here is not condeming the act but rather is attacking those condeming it. Muslims love jihad - all of them no matter the country it occurs they will support it!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by Oyin2212(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2022
Please correct it to Iranian man beheads and not Muslim.man. This is not right.
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2022
Iran is a Christian country grin
Oyin2212:
Please correct it to Iranian man beheads and not Muslim.man. This is not right.
Have you not seen "hijab" in that news? Which religion uses it? Which one will kill because of it? grin
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by kingxsamz(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Bro, calm down.
Your god commanded men to do worse to innocent children. You're not supposed to have an opinion on this issue.

1 Samuel 15:3
"Go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy everything they have. Don't leave a thing; kill all the men, women, children, and babies; the cattle, sheep, camels, and donkeys.”

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by elotajohn1(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ladies he's back in Singles Market
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by LordReed(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
AntiChristian:
But the biased people won't report Christian pastor kills so so when it happens!

It's only people with Muslim names they see! How can a sane person do what is described?

Only insane reporters report incidents like these!

This is funny, all the pastor did this or that nko? So now they are insane for report this one case? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by LordReed(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
The man is either insane or it's a prank. No one in their right minds would walk around gripping a real human head.
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by ABIODUN105(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
If i read it in the bible that Islam is the right religion I will totally disobey that verse But thank God nothing of such.
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by AntiChristian: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
ABIODUN105:
If i read it in the bible that Islam is the right religion I will totally disobey that verse But thank God nothing of such.

Did you read anything about Christianity in the Bible?
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by AllahIsGarbage: 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
The entire New Testament is devoted to the origins and foundations of Christianity.

AntiChristian:

Did you read anything about Christianity in the Bible?
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by AntiChristian: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Bring the verse where he did such here Mr liar for Jesus?
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by AllahIsGarbage: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
The Amalekites attacked Israel first and killed the elderly and the young Israelites.

Deuteronomy 25:17-18:

"Remember what Amalek did to you on the way as you were coming out of Egypt, how he met you on the way and attacked your rear ranks, all the stragglers at your rear, when you were tired and weary; and he did not fear God."

Different from how Muhammad ordered for 800 Jewish children to be beheaded for refusing to accept him as a prophet.

Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi: I was among the captives of Banu [tribe] Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

(Abu Dawud; see Ibn Ishaq, p. 466)

kingxsamz:

Bro, calm down.
Your god commanded men to do worse to innocent children. You're not supposed to have an opinion on this issue.

1 Samuel 15:3
"Go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy everything they have. Don't leave a thing; kill all the men, women, children, and babies; the cattle, sheep, camels, and donkeys.”
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by ABIODUN105(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:
The entire New Testament is devoted to the origins and foundations of Christianity.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by AntiChristian: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:

Show me where Jesus mentioned Christianity as a religion from Yahweh!
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by AllahIsGarbage: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
We are called Christians because we follow the teachings of Christ who called us to follow Him and from whom we derive our name.
Christ is the author of our Faith.

[img]https://images./52s50kqB5KoKKg4PJiHHEe.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Show me where Jesus mentioned Christianity as a religion from Yahweh!
Re: Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) by kingxsamz(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:
The Amalekites attacked Israel first and killed the elderly and the young Israelites.

Deuteronomy 25:17-18:

"Remember what Amalek did to you on the way as you were coming out of Egypt, how he met you on the way and attacked your rear ranks, all the stragglers at your rear, when you were tired and weary; and he did not fear God."

Different from how Muhammad ordered for 800 Jewish children to be beheaded for refusing to accept him as a prophet.

Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi: I was among the captives of Banu [tribe] Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

(Abu Dawud; see Ibn Ishaq, p. 466)

Probably Jesusjnr2020 alternate account.
Anyways, regardless of your unnecessary explanation which wasn't needed, both Mohammed and The Christian god are murderous bastards, according to the books written in their names.
One killed innocent children for not recognizing his status, the other killed innocent children for just being part of a tribe.
So your explanation didn't do anything. Good day.

(1) (Reply)

More Contradictions From The Bible / Some Important Africans Mentioned In The Bible / Can Finances Of Religious Organizations Be Audited Independently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.