Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Script - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Script (181 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Script by MarkPrince12: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
I will work with you to pin down what it is your script needs to do, then I will write that script and send it over to you. Please reach out to me before placing an order, since pricing will have to vary slightly depending on the complexity of the script. Making a coin able to be picked up is very different from a boss combat controller, let me help you identify what you need and we'll work together to make it happen!

https://www.fiverr.com/leonardo11235/create-a-unity-script-for-you

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Car With Instalmental Payment / I Need Business Paypal That Can Receive And Send Money / Promote Your Business With Local SEO - 5 Day Do-it-yourself Online Bootcamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.