Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Father Confessed To Killing 2 Days Old Daughter And Mom -kennedy Hoyle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Confessed To Killing 2 Days Old Daughter And Mom -kennedy Hoyle (426 Views)

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom / Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Confessed To Killing 2 Days Old Daughter And Mom -kennedy Hoyle by hefexzy(f): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
A 25 years old Memphis man named Brandon Isabelle has been accused of killing Kennedy Hoyle, a 2-day-old girl, and her mother who is 27 years old and was recently taken into custody and charged with Murder.

Nemesis caught up with him when an officer was looking for possible stolen vehicles on February 1 around 11 p.m. They found a tan Chevy Cruze with the driver-side window broken out.

Officers did their findings and found that the vehicle belonged to the Late Danielle Hoyle. Danielle Hoyle’s family was contacted and they told the police they had not heard from her since she left the house earlier with her daughter.

While contacts to Danielle Hoyle’s family were being made, the Police located a body of a 27-year-old woman with a gunshot wound to the head off the road outside of the vehicle. The body was identified as Kennedy’s mother, Danielle Hoyle. Litlle Kennedy Hoyle was nowhere to be found.

An Amber Alert was issued for Kennedy Hoyle around 8:45 a.m. Wednesday. Kennedy was last seen wearing a black and white polka dot onesie with pink pants.

After much investigation, Brandon Isabelle was arrested and detained as a suspect. Isabelle later confessed to having lured late Danielle Hoyle to the area of Levi and Sedgwick and shooting her. When asked about the whereabouts of the gun he used in killing Hoyle, he said he tossed it into the Mississippi River. He also admitted to tossing two days old Kennedy Hoyle into the water after he drove to Island Park and the Upper Mud Island Boat Ramp.

The search for the Two days old girl Kennedy Hoyle lasted all day and into the night on Mud Island but she was not found. Her body is yet to be found by the police after several searches in the River.

Kennedy Hoyle’s family demands that the killer responsible for Danielle Hoyle and Kennedy Hoyle’s death should be held responsible.

While speaking to Action News 5, Kennedy Hoyle’s Grandmother said “You can cry so much that tears don’t even come down your eyes anymore,” said April Campbell. “I haven’t slept. I haven’t slept.” she also said all the family misses her daughter and granddaughter. She also said “Young folks make mistakes but that wasn’t a mistake. There wasn’t a reason to kill my daughter.”

ALSO, READ HOW TEXAS WOMAN KILLED HER ROOMMATE BY SITTING ON HER FACE

“I just wish I could just hold my grandbaby,” said Campbell. “I just want to tell them that I love them. I miss them.”

“I want him to suffer like he made my baby suffer,” said April Campbell. “I want him to hurt. I don’t want it to be easy for him. I want him to suffer. He needs to suffer. Why would you hurt a baby? Why?”

The accused Brandson Isabelle is being held without bond and is currently charged with two counts of first-degree murder, perpetration of kidnapping, aggravated kidnapping, and tampering with evidence.

Police say they will continue the search for Kennedy Hoyle’s remains.

https://gotrendz.com.ng/2022/02/06/kennedy-hoyle-father-confessed-to-killing-2-days-old-daughter-and-mom/

READ MORE TRUE CRIME STORIES HERE

Re: Father Confessed To Killing 2 Days Old Daughter And Mom -kennedy Hoyle by Fashionista01(f): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
We are living in a world full of evil doers.
What the mother and daughter did to him is yet to be known .

If you cannot cope with marriage stay single. Marriage is not a do or die affair.
Re: Father Confessed To Killing 2 Days Old Daughter And Mom -kennedy Hoyle by Conwarden: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Toss a 2 day old baby into a river
Jeez shocked
These my niggas ehn, no joy at all.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry
Re: Father Confessed To Killing 2 Days Old Daughter And Mom -kennedy Hoyle by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
beast suppose to be hang

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: President Zelenskyy Claims Russian Forces Have Kidnapped Mayor Of Meli / Police Arrest Illegal Drink Manufacture In AKWA IBOM STATE. / How My Staff Almost Ruined My Business, I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.