Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,817 members, 7,837,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

FIFA online Versus - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA online Versus (414 Views)

How To Play Versus Mode On Apex Quiz App | Play, Learn & Earn / Rummy With Joker Versus Rummy Without Joker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIFA online Versus by adeoluwato: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Let me start with a big shout-out to all FIFA players out there! More deservedly, to the prolific players that make you wonder if your controller still works.

I’m hoping this thread serves it purpose which is simply to create an opportunity for players like myself play against prolific players and learn what makes a top FIFA player.

Over the years, I’ve realised there’s only so much upgrade to your gameplay when you play against computer AI. Real improvement happens when you play against people. I confirmed this back in university when I had this ongoing duel with my friend, who at the time was upcoming in the PES world. Having played with and against me, his gameplay went over the roof in no time. As a result, winning which was once a walk in the park became what I had to work hard to earn. Of course, you know how the story ended. The ingrate of a buddy wanted to outshine me, his master. But of course, you reserve some weapons for people like him.

This thread is for you if you have an active PlayStation plus subscription. All you need to do is let us know your user name and how good you are. Mine is Deolu91. We can always schedule matches here and also come back to talk about it. I believe the banter will be great!

Let’s get the ball rolling. Good news is you can be anywhere in the world to participate.

Cheers players!!
Re: FIFA online Versus by adedavid501(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
I'm an active PS plus subscriber, I play online seasons often, my main challenge is playing online friendly because my NAT type is always type 3 , I was using airtel before and no using glo, glo is faster but the NAT type didn't change, do you know how to change it?
Re: FIFA online Versus by adeoluwato: 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
You’d be able to change this on your router or whatever internet network you connect with. Check for more details online

(1) (Reply)

Hiidude 2022 / PsVita For sale with games, comes with a pouch , for 48k / I Need An Hacked Ps Vita To Pass Time,come In If You Have One For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.