Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War (664 Views)

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. / Chika Ike Rocks All White In Adorable Photos / Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Richwallet:
Psalm 83
King James Version
83 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

Edom are Blacks who built Rome and the Ishmaelites are the Moors who enslaved Israelites and sold them to the Askenaskis Jewish converts.

Re: Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
There Are More Black Catholics in the U.S. Than Members of the African Methodist Episcopal Church
How black Americans defy religious stereotypes—and navigate race relations in historically white, European spaces.

By Emma Green
Re: Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Goldberg described her mother as a "stern, strong, and wise woman" who raised her as a single mother with her brother Clyde (c. 1949 – 2015).[11][12] She attended a local Catholic school, St Columba's.

Re: Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6970094/whopi-goldberg-askenaski-surname-follower

Alot of Black people are behind world deception to protect their interests especially their beliefs. The Bible isn't Black and White as we have been brainwashed to become rather God sees people by bloodline. 90 percent of Whites had nothing to do with slavery and oppression. Most of slavery of Blacks was perpetrated by other ethnicities of Blacks who partnered with Khazars and Askenaskis so called White Jewish converts. If you desire to survive End Times you must see through the eyes of the Lord and not your own.
Re: Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Emperor Constantine who created Catholicism and took from the Black Jews was a Black Edomite. Catholicism was changed 9 times because it resembled to much the teachings of Jesus who was Black. The enemies of the Black Romans were Black Jews whose religion had destroyed their pagan religion by converting women and slaves of the Roman Empire. The Edomites of North Africa also joined Islam calling themselves the Moors but they did not practice as Muhammad they were pagans. They created Orthodox Islam which like Catholicism is Orthodox as well. They did this by making faith state regulated and controlled through a system of clerics as the Romans used Bishops appointed by the Emperor.

Re: Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
It's time to stop blaming White people.

Re: Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Black people are behind the New World Order in an effort to go back to the pagan order that ruled before the coming of Jesus.

Believe this or not. But if you reject this warning you will end up taking the Mark of the Beast.

Re: Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Achromatopsia is a condition characterized by a partial or total absence of color vision. People with complete achromatopsia cannot perceive any colors; they see only black, white, and shades of gray. Incomplete achromatopsia is a milder form of the condition that allows some color discrimination.

Re: Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Quotes

“One great power of sin is that it blinds men so that they do not recognize its true character.” Andrew Murray
“In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don’t.” Blaise Pascal
“The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.”
Re: Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
About her stage surname, she claimed in 2011, "My mother did not name me Whoopi, but Goldberg is my name—it's part of my family, part of my heritage, just like being black", and "I just know I am Jewish.

Richwallet:
About her stage surname, she claimed in 2011, "My mother did not name me Whoopi, but Goldberg is my name—it's part of my family, part of my heritage, just like being black", and "I just know I am Jewish. I practice nothing. I don't go to temple, but I do remember the holidays."[17] She has stated that "people would say 'Come on, are you Jewish?' And I always say 'Would you ask me that if I was white? I bet not.' One account recalls that her mother, Emma Johnson, thought the family's original surname was "not Jewish enough" for her daughter to become a star. Researcher Henry Louis Gates Jr. found that all of Goldberg's traceable ancestors were African Americans, that she had no known German or Jewish ancestry, and that none of her ancestors were named Goldberg.[13] Results of a DNA test, revealed in the 2006 PBS documentary African American Lives, traced part of her ancestry to the Papel and Bayote people of modern-day Guinea-Bissau. Her admixture test indicates that she is of 92 percent sub-Saharan African origin and of 8 percent European origin.

That's right Whoopi Goldberg is a Hamite. This is according to DNA and her nose is strictly that of a Hamite. Her face is the same wide face of the Paper ethnicity that Whoopi DNA says. She is working for the Askenaskis by claiming Goldberg when her family name is Johnson and Harris.
Re: Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
The Black Edomites who were the Moors who ruled Spain, Portugal, Sicily, Italy and parts of Southern France are the ones who painted the White Virgin Mary. It was their intent to replace the Black Jews as the true Jews and undermine the teachings of Jesus. Esau always competed with Jacob forever trying to destroy Jacob for the lost of the royal birth right. Yet it was delusional seeing Esau would never obey the commands of the LORD and walk in His light.

Esau the End of the world and Jacob the Beginning.

Re: Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Obadiah 1:1-4

Edom lived in the area east of the Jordan in the mountainous areas south of the Dead Sea—a dry, barren, rocky place. Here, in this end-time prophecy, Edomites are still living in this inhospitable place.

Verse 1 contains a parenthetical statement that informs us that God has sent a messenger among the nations, urging them to "rise up against her." This is how things really work: God is the prime mover of world affairs. He determines His purpose and starts affairs rolling toward its fulfillment by inspiring an idea. Then the political and diplomatic mechanisms of nations take over to bring it to fruition, guided and pushed all the while by God (see Isaiah 46:9-11; Isaiah 55:11).

Re: Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvaCS3tnV2w

A chosen one wasn't decieved by the Black devils.
Re: Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
Enemies Within: The Church heralds a clarion call for Christians to turn away from popular, yet errant beliefs held in contradiction to carefully interpreted Holy Scriptures.

Re: Certain Ethnicities Of Blacks Are Behind Making The Jews White In A Religion War by Richwallet: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Richwallet:
In June, Botswana overturned colonial-era laws which criminalised homosexuality, with the judge, Michael Leburu, declaring that “the anti-sodomy laws are a British import” and were developed “without the consultation of local peoples”.

We punished sodomy with death. The Black Jews built Europe and we criminalized the Devil's religion.

The original thirteen American colonies derived their laws from the English common law and continued the legal tradition in which sodomy carried the penalty of death.

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Women Are Still Single — Reality TV Star, Tolani Baj / Will Smith Receives Support From His Son Jaden -“that’s How We Do It”: After His / I Need A Man That Will Marry Me As Soon As Possible — Eucharia Anunobi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.