Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Sins For Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sins For Women (311 Views)

Repent Of All Your Sins For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand / Turn Away From Your Sins, For God Loves You / How To Train Your Dragons – Killing Pet Sins Before They Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sins For Women by CJust(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sisters do you all know that trouser is a sin when a woman/girl put it on,
in normal sense just take a good look at a woman who wears trouser it trace her body shape, their hip which if the trouser she is wearing is like the color of skin, from far distance you may think she is naked
Re: Sins For Women by CJust(m): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
CJust:

in normal sense do u even think God would be glad were his daugters would just put on trousers,
my sisters trousers are for men. the devil who knows dat if a woman would have to wear a man's trouser it would be bad and abusing in the eyes of others, then the devil gave them a pattern in different ways.

Note only the wise will understand. i know many would laugh and call this nonsense. But well one thing u must not forget is that hell exist and it is more than what u expect it to be, more than fire but tortures of demons. And again all those who are in hell from the time of adam till now are regreting of their sin, so know ur case can not be different if u don't repent now.
Re: Sins For Women by CJust(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2022

HELL IS REAL NEVER YOU JOKE OVER IT, IF YOUR PASTOR TELL'S U TROUSER DOES'NT MATTER, MY SISTER JUST TAKE THE SCRIPTURE AND OBSERVE WITH RESEARCH OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. because MANY PST LIES THE BIBLE SAYS BE CAREFUL OF NOTHING.

May God deliver us all from HELL in Jesus name

Amen!
Re: Sins For Women by donsheddy1(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2022
CJust:
in normal sense just take a good look at a woman who wears trouser it trace her body shape, their hip which if the trouser she is wearing is like the color of skin, from far distance you may think she is naked
Your sense is missing.

1 Like

Re: Sins For Women by CJust(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
donsheddy1:
Your sense is missing.
I pray that one day God will open ur eyes and then u would repent. Bro i will be glad to meet u in Heaven.
Re: Sins For Women by donsheddy1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
CJust:

I pray that one day God will open ur eyes and then u would repent.
Bro i will be glad to meet u in Heaven.
That’s if your mentality will make you see the gates of heaven.
Re: Sins For Women by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
CJust:
Are you sure you are alright in the head at all? undecided
Re: Sins For Women by CJust(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you sure you are alright in the head at all? undecided
Hey!

you, u look smart but well,
we can't assume it.

i believe u are a christain, surely one day u personal will know that what i say is true.
Re: Sins For Women by Kobojunkie: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
CJust:
Hey!you, u look smart but well, we can't assume it.

i believe u are a christain, surely one day u personal will know that what i say is true.
All of what you claimed is a lie....so how can a lie be made into truth? undecided

God created man and woman naked from their birth and He declared them good as nak-ed as they were. It wasn't until sin came in and brought man and woman to regard with shame that which God had in fact declared good that God decided to make them clothing to over the nak-edness with. undecided
You coming here to tell us that the same God is so concerned about our nak-edness means you likely don't even know God at all. undecided
Re: Sins For Women by CJust(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
All of what you claimed is a lie....so how can a lie be made into truth? undecided

God created man and woman naked from their birth and He declared them good as nak-ed as they were. It wasn't until sin came in and brought man and woman to regard with shame that which God had in fact declared good that God decided to make them clothing to over the nak-edness with. undecided
You coming here to tell us that the same God is so concerned about our nak-edness means you likely don't even know God at all. undecided
That's good but i have somethings to reveal to but later
Re: Sins For Women by Kobojunkie: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
CJust:
Go ahead! undecided
Re: Sins For Women by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
CJust:

This days there are lots of Revelations after the last Bible book so you can continue revealing whatever comes to your dreams as long as the book (Bible) has been sealed! Revelations 22:18-19

(1) (Reply)

Moment Chaos Erupts In Church After A Catholic Priest Banned Igbo Songs | VIDEO / Black Magic Bulletproof vs Developed Countries Bulletproof / Russia Vs Ukraine: How Mfm’s Olukoya Predicted The Unrest In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.