Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs (28453 Views)

Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by bestman09(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2022
grin
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Thank God ooo...atleast better and far more educative than one show they call "BBN"

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by Austeeenxx: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Great! This is exactly what I needed for my Monday morning.
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by adexrocque(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2022
This is the kind of TV show we need our young lads to see. Educative stuff

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by Tomahawk99(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Donbabafx1:
Wow,

but becoming a millionaire in this present world is not a big deal compared to becoming a millionaire in the old days. So I am suggesting becoming a billionaire or half a billionaire at least
It's not a big deal? Are you a millionaire? By present world i guess you mean Nigeria, a millionaire is a big deal even in New York city, the term millionaire used in global terms is based on the dollar and not the naira.
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2022
My best show

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by badboyTee(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2022
cheesy May God punish MTN for eating my #1000 plus recharge card then all because I thought I could be chosen for who want to be a millionaire

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by BigYash: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Nicepoker:
Is that your final answer?
You need to call a friend grin

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2022
They have seen how picking the wrong anchor killed Gulder Ultimate Search. They quickly used their head

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by Winters23: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2022
zionmde:
Such a good news
Very entertaining show
I just hope it doesn't go the GUS way

You mean Gustavo Fring?
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by BigYash: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2022
badboyTee:
cheesy May God punish MTN for eating my #1000 plus recharge card then all because I thought I could be chosen for who want to be a millionaire
Try again this time. You might be the next person ,to be on the hot seat.. cool

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by badboyTee(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2022
BigYash:
Try again this time. You might be the next person ,to be on the hot seat.. cool
This people show me wen then #1000 still get value wella then bro with 1k you can eat for a week plus
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by just2endowed: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Nice one.... Check my siggy
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2022
When they were doing this show then the NCC were just fining MTN with billions of naira mostly for poor service delivery like account deductions unsolicited sms to their customers e.t.c. I believed they hurriedly end the show because they believe the FG thinks they have money to spare.
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by Bouncing2(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2022
Best show dat year!!.
Dat guy is simply too good,,,,the way he holds participants and audience in suspense is notch!!
Can't wait!

Her @$$ is on the hot seat wink
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by Beress(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Pls any ideas when we will start seeing the program on our screen? I can't wait

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by BigYash: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2022
badboyTee:
This people show me wen then #1000 still get value wella then bro with 1k you can eat for a week plus
Lol .. No be lie o.. Then 1k na better money..
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by SheCeo(f): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by Pootle: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2022
when there was more educative programs on tv social vice was minimal...hopefully it will help the it did back in the days, slum dog millionaire
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by Adebowalay(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Take away BBN...reduce SLAY-MAMA
Give us WWTBAM...Increase our IQ and sensitivity... welcome Frank....you are on who wants to be a millionaire kkk
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by whippersnapper(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2022
I'll really love to attend and participate in this show. Just don't know how to go about it
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by Ferdinandu(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2022
akosy:
Nice one though, but the value of the Prize money did not change. ₦10m then is ₦20m now because of our naira devaluation.
The value reduced drastically N10 Million 5yrs ago the program stopped maybe between 25 to 30 million today but 10million naira in 2004 the program started is more than 60 million today seriously.
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by LesbianBoy(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2022
zionmde:
Such a good news
Very entertaining show
I just hope it doesn't go the GUS way

Unfortunately I see it going the GUS way

These companies are not observant and it makes me wonder how they even make their money. Anyways, this is Nigeria where there are sudden billionaires who open companies. angry

Most of us that enjoyed the show are all grown and these young people now like CONSTANT entertainment which has sexual content. Thats why BBN is a hit show even though it is a toxic show.

If they want to make it a hit, they should make it a daily show and when BBN comes along they should make it one of the games that the contestant would play to win money
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by StrictlyStreet: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Slay queens without brain won't like this.
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by MrJames007: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2022
Loved this show. No matter what I was watching on DSTV, once it’s 8pm(Sundays) I’d switch to local station(NTA) to watch am.
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2022
mudamuni:
Finally! We missed it so much
Na so! When it starts now, you will all start with the criticizing the show and won’t even have time to watch it.
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by babatee1985(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
I just love this guy. He speaks good english.
Exactly bro, he speaks good English fluently with great accent.
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by bigpicture001: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Same company , same show different names in Naija and Ghana... Who can tell why in Ghana it's called "who wants to be rich" and in Nigeria it is called "who wants to be a millionaire"..?

Anyone..?
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by hardbody: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
I just love this guy. He speaks good english.

Just so you know, he is a malabite. When ya'll be dissing UNICAL sha ooo.

I no talk anything pass that one.
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2022
How can someone participate? Does it require a fee? Someone should enlighten.
Re: Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs by wrongnumber: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2022
It will be nice if they can do the show twice a week to give more people the chance to win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) / Phyna Is Crushing On Pere / List Of Winners At AMVCA 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.