Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday (38858 Views)

Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Two-year Prison Sentence For Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by obembet(f): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo has a new car and one with which he can take all of his large family on drives, with the Manchester United forward receiving a Cadillac Escalade SUV for his 37th birthday.

The Portuguese forward celebrated the milestone on Saturday and the gift comes from his partner Georgina Rodriguez, who surprised her other half with the impressive 4x4 which is no less than 5.5 metres in length and has an engine with up to 420 horsepower.

An SUV for families

The large dimensions of the Escalade will allow Ronaldo to take his four children on board, all at the same times, although this will change once his twins are born.

A price of 100,000 dollars

This particular model of Escalade isn't for sale in Europe, so Georgina Rodriguez must have had an importer bring the vehicle to her husband in Manchester. The top of the range versions exceed 100,000 dollars.

Ronaldo already has a rather luxurious collection of vehicles, which were shown off in his recent Netflix documentary series

The player himself has already made clear his delight at the gift, as have his children, who were pictured enjoying the television screens in the back.

Source: https://amp.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2022/02/06/6200232dca4741cd308b45bb.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by maiiilooo(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Ahhh
Wetin him wan use this car do now? undecided
Person way get like hundred cars already

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by isaiah4life(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2022
She knows what she's targeting. :I

That gender will you give with their right hand and collect it back in million folds with the other hand.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by obembet(f): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2022
isaiah4life:
She knows what she's targeting. :I

That gender will you give with their right hand and come it back in million folds with the other hand.

You are wrong... the lady is a millionaire as well..Do y’all know how much she earns per post on Instagram? Do you know she owns a hair transplant saloon? Do you know she has her personal brand too? Netflix is currently paying stack of dollars to her account too Lets appreciate her please at least some ladies would only get you boxers even though they are eating your money, Am not like that anyway I always appreciate who value me

203 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by inspectorg(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2022
Money talks..., Naija counterparts una dey there?? grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by MJBOLT: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2022
if na Nigerian girl now,na boxer and singlet she go buy undecided

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by McGg: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2022
inspectorg:
Money talks..., Naija counterparts una dey there?? grin grin grin grin

LOL.... Watch and see how boxers and singlet go sell market on vals day.... Nigerian female no dey appreciation no matter what you do for them

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by isaiah4life(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Her wealth and essence skyrocketed when she started dining with Ronaldo. She always reiterate that she was nobody before Ronaldo.

For your self-acclaimed personality, I will give you a thumb. However, ladies should do better.

Ladies like you are rare if what you typed is truly the real you.

Adios!

obembet:

You are wrong... the lady is a millionaire as well..Do y’all know how much she earns per post on Instagram? Do you know she owns a hair transplant saloon? Do you know she has her personal brand too? Netflix is currently paying stack of dollars to her account too Lets appreciate her please at least some ladies would only get you boxers even though they are eating your money, Am not like that anyway I always appreciate who value me

Lalasticlala

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by inspectorg(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2022
McGg:

LOL.... Watch and see how boxers and singlet go sell market on vals day.... Nigerian female no dey appreciation no matter what you do for them
Ano talk eni ting ooooh....,COMRADE abeg check whether dem don dey come make I japa. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Nice one from Georgina.

For those of you who thinks she probably used CR7 Money to buy that car, y'all are so wrong. That girl was a f*king millionaire before CR7 Met her.

I keep saying it, dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources. They'll gain so much from dating you, but you'll never gain anything from dating them. angry

Date a Nigeria girl at your own peril

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Dailymice: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Exclusive40: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2022
One for the Garage grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by MikeMicheal(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Bought him a birthday gift with his money grin

That woman na clown.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by rajiedreez: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Ok
Ofi Owo Abu shey Abu lalejo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2022
obembet:

you're right sweetie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by BleedTears: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2022
obembet:

Hahaha
Is Cr7 that influence the growth of those things you mentioned.

And women always looking at the bigger picture no matter what they have (though am not saying she's one of them)

Bezos wife had billions to her name too, but did she walk out of her marriage with only the billions in her name? The answer is NO.

She still got hold of some bezos money.
So no matter how much a woman has (not all women though) she still look at the bigger picture.

So that Georgina has millions to her name does not mean she didn't have her eyes in cr7 fortune.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by dynicks(m): 11:26am On Feb 07, 2022
grin
MJBOLT:
if na Nigerian girl now,na boxer and singlet she go buy undecided
Bros u see that gender eh! Especially from this part of the globe.....Well...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Skooltynz: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2022
No wonder nairaland guys like foreign ladies,which naija girl fit buy her boyfriend or husband car...too bad

Yabatech post utme us going to be non physical this year because of covid19 so it is advisable you register with an experienced educonsult so you will not waste this year for admission,if you are yet to register click the link below for all the help you need
https://www.nairaland.com/6854546/yabatech-post-utme-aspirants-2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by bigdammyj: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2022
Noted
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by NaijaSumi: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2022
Really! A car at this level... Is he so obsessed with cars.

I expected something better than this... I think Ronaldo loves her more and Ronaldo seem more creative in gifting.

Happy Married life to them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by BarrElChapo(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2022
sad angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by omoadeleye(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2022
She used his money to buy him a new ride ...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Mindlog: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2022
maiiilooo:
Ahhh
Wetin him wan use this car do now? undecided
Person way get like hundred cars already

Coming from his significant other, I believe it will have a deeper meaning to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Lamasta(m): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Sapphire it is this kind of future we male wants grin not the ones that will add burden to our lives

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Sultty(m): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2022
naija girls una see ur mate so cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by maureensylvia(f): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Awwww
She's a cheerful giver
Just like me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by Lanretoye(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2022
That one do birthday lastweek,thisone do this week.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday by emmabest2000(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2022
Okwari mmiri mmiri no na ite asu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. / Juventus Appoint Andrea Pirlo As New Manager / Ahmed Musa Rewards His Workers With Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.