Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. (1449 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Laurie Holmond And Snoop Dogg Love Story / Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by Mariangeles(f): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
These guys gat no chills. Kicking a man when he’s down.
It’s like they were waiting for this moment to happen.
It was funny though. cheesy

Watch it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qODwjD__b5Q

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by Diamobd: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Please ma I sent you an email, I'll be grateful if you reply. Thanks
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by lilvicky68(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Mariangeles:

Watch it:
I don't want to watch it
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mariangeles:

Watch it:
Mariangeles.. smiley
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by Mariangeles(f): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mariangele.. smiley

Hi, Ms Fernandez. cheesy
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hi, Ms Fernandez. cheesy
Ms.. undecided
Maria hope you doing great? cheesy
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by Mariangeles(f): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ms.. undecided
Maria hope you doing great? cheesy

I am. Thanks. cheesy

Hope you're good?
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

I am. Thanks. cheesy

Hope you're good?
We are..you and me.. wink
Been a while Maria.. guess Maria been busy.. shocked cry
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by Mariangeles(f): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

We are..you and me.. wink
Been a while Maria.. guess Maria been busy.. shocked cry

Yeah. Thanks for checking up on me. smiley
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yeah. Thanks for checking up on me. smiley
You just did tho.. undecided
Thanks for being that lady.. cheesy
Why do I have this feeling that you are preparing something delicious right now.. shocked grin grin
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by Mariangeles(f): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You just did tho.. undecided
Thanks for being that lady.. cheesy

Why do I have this feeling that you are preparing something delicious right now.. shocked grin grin

You're welcome. smiley

You have? We'll see. cheesy
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

You're welcome. smiley

You have? We'll see. cheesy
I don't.. cry
Look how she just made a mockery of me.. grin
Jokes... grin
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by Mariangeles(f): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't.. cry
Look how she just made a mockery of me.. grin
Jokes... grin

Can you tell me what country you're from and how you discovered nairaland?

It's okay if you don't want to. smiley
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Can you tell me what country you're from and how you discovered nairaland?

It's okay if you don't want to. smiley
Thanks fur understanding Maria.. smiley

Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by Mariangeles(f): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks fur understanding Maria.. smiley

Hehehehe cheesy

No problem. smiley
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hehehehe cheesy

No problem. smiley
Gracias Maria..that should give you a h***.. grin wink
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by Mariangeles(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Gracias Maria..that should give you a h***.. grin wink

Oooh! cheesy
Re: Kevin Hart And Snoop Dogg Being Hilariously Mean To Kanye. by NNTR: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
'son of Fernando' or 'son of Fernand'

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians reacted to This Davido’s Viral Tweet From 2011 / How To Use The Law Of Attraction To Achieve Your Goals / Wizkid Shares Adorable Photos Of Wizkid And His 4th Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.